剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
完全 纯粹的坦诚
Pure, unadulterated honesty.
这画面太美好了
And it's beautiful.
管不了那么多了
Here goes nothing.
西德尼 我从二年级开始就爱上你了
Sydney, since second grade, I've been in love with you.
给我们一个机会吧
Say you'll give us a chance.
我得开诚布公地告诉你 我根本不认识你
In that same spirit of honesty, I have no idea who you are.
真是难以置信
It's been incredible.
金戴夫除外 这毕竟这对他太残忍♥了
Except for Dave Kim. I mean, that was really brutal.
但是对于我们其他人来说
Oh.But for the rest us,
是一场宣泄和解脱
uh, there's just so much catharsis and relief.
也许一直以来 我们都遗忘了
Maybe we've been missing some of the traditions
这项让我们学校与众不同的传统
that make our school special.
你是想让我继续当桂格会的学监吗
Are you telling me you want me to stay on as Quaker Warden?
啊 好吧 我觉得任何人
Oh, well... Well, I don't think anyone want...
我接受 我 我辞职
I accept. I un-resign.I... I don't...
不要啊 妈妈
Oh, no. Mom...
别担心 宝贝 看我的
Don't worry, Schmoo, I got this.
注意了 你们的桂格学监要宣布一个重要的决定
Attention! Your Quaker Warden has an important announcement!
集体逃课日恢复了
Senior Skip Day is back on!
那一天 多亏了我妈
ADULT ADAM: That day, thanks to my mom,
我们懂得了坦诚可以让彼此更加亲密
we learned honesty could bring us all closer together.
有时候 你需要足够勇敢
Sometimes you just have to be brave enough
迈出第一步
to take the first step.
是我 佛米卡·麦克
It's me! Formica Mike!
我都想关门了
MURRAY: I already hate whatever this is.
- 谢谢你前来拜访 - 等等啊
Thanks for stopping by.W-w-w-w-wait.
我
I, uh...
我有话要说
I got something to say.
- 有话就说啊 - 有点难开口
Then say it!Well, it's difficult.
怎么就难了 你不是一直都能说会道吗
How is it difficult? You're always jabbering on and on,
每次都说得过我 从听不进去我的话
talking over me, never listening to a word I say.
那是因为我没有安全感
It's because I'm insecure.
你能没有安全感吗 你每天都国王光环加持
You're insecure? You wear a crown all day.
那是好几年前我给自己编的人设
Years ago, I created this persona, okay,
佛米卡·麦克 销♥售♥国王 大家还真买♥♥帐
Formica Mike, the King, okay? And it worked.
你想说啥
W-What are you trying to say?
我想说的是 我就是个戴塑料皇冠的傻帽儿
I'm trying to say that I'm just a schmuck with a plastic crown!
你知道为什么我想跟你合作吗
Please.Why do you think I wanted to partner with you?
凭着你的商业头脑和我的冲劲儿
With your business acumen and my pizzazz,
咱们能雄霸天下
w-we're unstoppable.
- 只不过你听不 - 听不见去你的话
Except you don't listen to...To a word you say?
我老♥毛♥病又犯了
You... There I go again.
看 这就是我的问题
See, that's my problem.
但从现在开始 我会进步的
But starting now, I'm gonna be better.
我觉得我也有进步的空间
I guess I could do, uh, better, too,
学会告诉你我的感受
you know, telling you how I feel.
你确实有进步的空间
Yeah, it wasn't the best.
我会告诉你怎么做得更好
But I'll tell you what could be.
你明天过来
You come in tomorrow,
我们一起进步 你觉得呢
we work this thing out together, okay? What do you say?
我觉得 我们明天见吧
I say I'll see you tomorrow.
太好了 过来
There you go! Come on!
赤诚相待
Skin on skin, huh?
这就是解决问题的诀窍
That's how you solve stuff!
有时候 我们会把最亲密的感情
ADULT ADAM: Sometimes, we take even our most cherished relationships
当作理所当然
for granted.
不过 要记住
Still, it's important to remember
不管你们多亲密 这些感情也会
that no matter how close you are, things change.
经历世事变迁的考验
And those bonds get tested again and again.
但是通过克服困难和有效沟通
But with a little heavy lifting and good communication,
就算是最疯狂的梦想
there's no reason
也能达到成功的彼岸
you can't succeed beyond your wildest dreams.
别放手
* But don't let go
这是不是很好玩
Isn't this fun?
肯定是红色的
It's certainly red.
绝对是
Oh, hell, yes!
你也买♥♥了一个吗
Wait, you got one, too?
英雄所见略同
Great minds.
你们要用两个大红唇干嘛
What the hell are you gonna do with two pairs of lips?
模拟上垒
BOTH: Make-out sesh!
你的嘴唇好柔软
Ooh, your lips are so pillowy.
吻起来感觉真不错
I'm never gonna vacuum under you.
我一刻也不想停下
I wanna lay on you all day and read.
- 求此时我的心理阴影面♥积♥ - 啵啵
I'm never gonna be okay again.BARRY: Mwah! Mwah!
- 啵 啥面♥积♥
Mwah!Why?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表