剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
橡皮糖味的伏特加
Gummy bear-flavored vodka?
同样令人陶醉
Equally intoxicating...
戴夫·金
Dave Kim.
我确实挺想念烧烤小能手戴金的
I do miss the DK Broiler...
一个卑躬屈膝无条件宠溺我的人
Someone who spoiled me with minimal human decency.
那你带他去舞会怎么样
Then how about you take him to prom?
她已经有主了 乡巴佬
She's spoken for, homeslice.
他想让我和戴夫·金复合
He wants me to get back together with Dave Kim.
- 你生气吗 - 生气
Would that make you angry?Yeah.
- 打一架吧 书呆子 - 就是这样
Let's dance, Goldnerd.There you go!
衣服脱了 跟他打一场
Take off your shirt and fight him.
过了今天你就没法站起来了 小伙子
Today was your last day upright, muchacho!
啥 就 以后再说
What? Just... Just... Whoa. Sleep on it!
以后再说 靠
Sleep on it! Shoot!
我想尽办法
ADULT ADAM: I had officially exhausted all my options,
这对我最好的朋友来说可不是好消息
which was not gonna be good news for my best pal.
戴夫·金
Dave Kim!
或者我该叫你 戴夫·肌肉人
Or should I say, "Dave Gym"? Hoh-hoh!
把枪收起来 乔西·威尔斯
Put the guns away, Josey Wales.
我整个冬天都在练光剑
I guess I have been lightsabering all winter.
我有个好消息
But I have great news.
我阿姨弄到了白天鹅VIP通行证
My aunt got us White Swan VIP passes.
我们可以随便插队
We can cut any line!
你觉得这比温暖的人类世界舞会
What a fun thing that you think is better
更好玩吗
than a warm human prom date.
亚当 我试过了
Adam, I tried.
你肯定想不到有多少女孩拒绝了我
You wouldn't believe how many girls said no to me.
大概能想到
I might.
非常感谢你陪我 这对我来说意味着一切
I really appreciate this. It means everything to me.
也许流星会撞上詹金镇
Maybe a meteor will hit Jenkintown
这样我明天就不用选了
and I won't have to make any decisions tomorrow.
这就是我的生活
That's how I live my life.
爱谁谁
Carpe who cares.
当我给自己挖坑的时候
ADULT ADAM: While I dug myself into a hole,
杰夫终于克服恐惧
Geoff was finally coming out of his funk
尝试所有他和艾丽卡在一起时
and sampling all the things he didn't do
没做过的事情
when he was with Erica...
比如养只蜥蜴
Like being an iguana guy.
那是什么 你嘴里有蟋蟀吗
What is that, a cricket in your mouth?
你有什么可吸引人的
What's your appeal?
他上了水彩画课
He took a watercolor class.
我觉得它看起来像我用来擦刷子的毛巾
I love how much it looks like the towel I wipe my brushes on.
他甚至试过去旅行
He even tried some travel.
好吧 地图 下一站去哪儿
All right, map, where to next?
费城市中心
Downtown Philly.
看来有人要走出舒适区
Looks like someone's venturing beyond their comfort zone
参观意大利集市了
and seeing the Italian Market.
尝试这些事情真的很棒
Trying all this stuff has actually been really great.
是的 现在你只需要阻止一个拿着汤罐的小偷
Yeah. Now you just need to stop a purse-snatcher with a soup can,
变身澳大利亚性感偶像之路就完成了
and your transformation into an Australian sex icon will be complete.
你如此奇怪的痴迷于鳄鱼电影
Even your odd obsession with the croc movie
都不会影响
isn't gonna diminish my pleasure
自我成长之路的快乐
in the personal growth I've made.
闭嘴
Shut up!
那味道我熟悉
I know that smell.
是我妈妈的招牌香水
It's my mom's signature scent...
肉丸和发胶
Meatballs and Aqua Net.
你们在这儿干什么
What are you guys doing here?
自助导航的建筑物之旅把我带到了
I was just power-walking your beautiful campus
你们这个美丽的校园里
on a self-guided architecture tour.
我非常喜欢过去六个月建造的建筑
I'm a big fan of buildings built in the last six months.
有道理
That tracks.
艾丽卡 嗨
Erica, h-hey.
嗨 杰夫 你看起来 晒黑了
Hey, Geoff. You look...tan.
谢了 我一直在试用的新防晒霜
Thanks. New sunscreen I've been trying out.
我打算用防晒系数30的
I'm going with SPF 30.
30吗 你需要防晒系数80的
Thirty? You're an 80 man.
我最近尝试了很多新东西
I've actually been trying out a lot of new things lately.
新的比旧的 熟悉的 有共同回忆的东西强
N-New is always better than old, familiar, and tons of shared history.
- 我其实没 - 没空
I'm actually not...Available.
聊天
To talk.
因为他要去一个干涸的泳池
Because he's on his way to a drained pool
这样他就能把小艇撕碎了 对吧 杰夫
so he can shred the gnar, right, Geoff?
没错 小艇肯定是要撕碎的
Right, yeah. I mean, gnars must be shredded.
但是 我只是想澄清一下
But, you know, I just want to clear up...
清理他那可怕的脊背
Clear up his horrible bacne.
那可不咋地
Ugh, it's not okay.
这是另一件他焕然一新后要做的事情
That's another thing he's doing as a new, improved man.
带着荣光滑走吧 杰夫 走吧
Now, skate away triumphantly, Geoff. Go!
去行政大楼看看 可棒了
Check out the administration building. It's nice.
他真这么做了
Wow, he's really doing it.
这不能证明他也在和别人约会
This doesn't prove he's dating someone, too.
这个能证明
But this does.
宝拉·霍根
Paula Hogan.
是存在的
She's real.
真是个尤物啊
Whoa, what a natural beauty.
我是说 恶心
I mean, gross. Ew!
谁会想要酒窝和快乐的灵魂
Who... Who would want dimples and a joyful spirit?
我该怎么办
What do I do?
不要只凭一张照片就妄下结论
Don't jump to conclusions just from one photo.
这还没结束
This isn't over.
感觉已经结束了
It feels like it is.
他大爷的澳大利亚
Australia.
离舞会只有一天了
ADULT ADAM: Prom was only a day away,
我必须在我最好的朋友和女朋友之间做出选择
and I had to choose between my best friend and my girlfriend.
戈登堡 不许在我课上睡觉
Goldberg, no sleeping in my classroom!
这是对我和我教的随便什么课程的侮辱
It's an insult to me and whatever subject I teach.
我正处于严重危机之中
I'm in the middle of a crippling meltdown over here.
瞎说 等什么时候你为了养一只讨厌你的狗
Boo-hoo. Talk to me when you're workin' three jobs
而打三份工的时候再这么说
to afford medicated food for a dog that hates you.
怎么这么激动
What's got you so worked up?
- 毕业舞会 - 怪不得呢
It's prom.Tell me about it.
我男朋友来不了 因为他的兄弟会正接受调查
My boyfriend can't come because his frat's being investigated.
你没有舞伴
You don't have a prom date?
这时候了 谁邀请我我都答应
Yeah. I'd pretty much go with anyone at this point.
我有个人选
I know someone that qualifies as anyone.
戴夫·金怎么样
How about Dave Kim?
那个坐轮椅的贪得无厌的小孩
That grabby kid in the wheelchair?
另一个人 但如果你连韦恩都不介意的话
Very different person, but if you're cool with Wayne,
那对我推荐的人不会有意见的
you're gonna have no problem with my guy.
有如下条件
On the following condition...
我这学期之后所有的家庭作业
You have to do all of my homework
都归你做
for the rest of the semester.
完全不合理
Completely unreasonable.
但这解决了我的问题 我也不擅长讨价还价
But it solves my problem and I'm uncomfortable with conflict.
成交
Deal.
这包括这节课的实验
And that includes the labs for this class.
希德妮 你要去哪
Sydney, where do you think you're going?
我的新实验搭档能搞定的
My new lab partner's got this.
戈登堡 你为了讨好一个啦啦队员
Goldberg, are you debasing yourself
这么作践自己
to curry favor with a cheerleader?
是条汉子
Full respect.
各位 猜猜刚发生什么事儿
Guys, guess what happened?
青春期到了 跟干净的皮肤说再见吧
Puberty? Say goodbye to clear skin
再跟你对你妈朋友珍妮特的异样感觉打声招呼
and hello to weird feelings about your mom's friend Janet.
希德妮刚邀请我去舞会
I just got asked to prom by Sydney!
啦啦队长西德尼 邀请有这么个发型的你
Sydney the cheerleader asked you, with that haircut?
你觉得可能吗
Explain yourself.
她就这么走过来邀请我了
She just walked up and did it.
之后我有点晕乎乎的 但都是真的
I kind of blacked out after that, but it's real.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表