剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
起初我戒备地审视你
* I set out to find you with a fine-tooth comb
什么鬼
What the hell?
但内心随之松弛
* I was soft inside
故事就此发生
* There was something goin' on
他们在很认真的唱我们的讽刺之歌♥呢
They're singing our ironic song sincerely.
暖流中的极乐岛
* Islands in the stream
那是我们的仙境
*That is what we are
无人阻隔
*No one in between
我们怎会背弃
*How could we be wrong?
别唱了 你们把搞笑的歌♥唱的浪漫了
Stop! You're making something hilarious beautiful!
这是我做得第一件浪漫而不滑稽的事情了
This is the first of many things I'll make beautiful
因为我选择我的女朋友
instead of hilarious as I choose my girlfriend...
而不是我最好的朋友
Mmm!...over my best friend.
诗歌♥ 浪漫喜剧片 炫目的发型
Poems. Rom-coms. Noticing haircuts.
如果你面临的问题就是
You know, if your whole problem is this supposed
同时拥有好朋友和女朋友时的三角难题 我现在就能帮你解决问题
best friend-girlfriend triangle, I can fix it for you right now.
我们不再是好朋友了
We're no longer best friends.
这种情况下 杰夫让巴里意识到他的计划失败了
With that, Geoff made Barry realize his plan had misfired.
他非但没有挽回他最好的朋友
Instead of getting his best friend back,
反而把他推离了自己的身边
he'd pushed him away.
与此同时 我妈妈和我准备上演一场南方浪漫秀
Meanwhile, my mom and I were ready to pull off a Southern romantic gesture.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
如果我是个和你年龄相仿的女孩子
If I was a girl your age,
我会投入你的怀抱 永远不会让你离开
I would fall into your arms and never let you go.
多谢你的鼓励
I wish I didn't find that comforting.
不过这里没有道具
Here goes nothing.
我去准备造雾机 气球和五彩纸屑
I'll go ready the fog machine, balloons, and confetti.
就是这样
This was it.
我有燕尾服 鲜花
I had my tux, my flowers,
还有一个说服布里亚永远不要去南方去的机会
and one shot to convince Brea not to move south forever.
我和妈妈什么都想到了
My mom and I had thought of everything.
但还是百密一疏
Except that.
该死
Oh, balls!
默里吗 你在南方腹地做什么
Murray? What are you doing in the Deep South?
阻止那个男孩犯他这一生中最大的错误
Saving the boy from making the biggest mistake of his life.
你开车来阻止我吗
You drove down to stop me?
说对了 这是一个巨大的错误
Damn right. This is a huge mistake.
看看你妈妈带着气球的样子
Look at your mom with the balloons.
我是说 那有多少个气球
I mean, how many balloons is that?
恰到好处的数量 默里
The appropriate amount... Murray.
我们回去
Let's go.
该死 我们知道自己在做什么
Damn it, we know what we're doing.
我们已经通过角色扮演把整个事情演练了一遍
We already role-played the whole scenario.
我们再来一次 只是这次我扮演布里亚
Let's do it again, only this time, I'll be Brea.
- 来吧 - 好
-Go ahead. -Fine.
布里亚 我不想和你分开
Brea, I never want us to be apart.
离我远点 你这个黏人又斜视的怪胎
You stay away from me, you needy, lazy-eyed freak.
滚去吻你的星仔娃娃吧
Go kiss your Starboy dolls.
我打赌你会喜欢的 你个怪胎
I bet you'd like that, you weirdo.
天哪 这也太伤人了
Wow. So much extra mustard.
听着 你妈妈左右了你的思想
Look, your mom got in your head.
她似乎觉得如果你离开一段时间
She seems to think that if you go away for a little while,
就再也不会回来了
you go away forever.
听起来确实像她的想法
Huh. That does sound like her.
如果你决定留下来陪布里亚
If you decide to stay here with Brea,
她会崩溃的
she'll have a breakdown.
她有两个孩子在离家几英里的地方上大学
It's no coincidence she has two kids
这并非巧合
going to college just miles away from home.
天哪 我怎么没意识到这一点
Oh, my God! How did I not see it?
这都是你搞得鬼
This has been about you the whole time!
太离谱了
That is outrageous!
不过也许就是这样
But maybe.
就因为你那疯狂的不安全感
I almost ruined my relationship
我差点毁了我的感情
because of your crazy insecurity.
我想把我的孩子留在身边有错吗
Is it so wrong that I want to keep my babies close to me?
如果这阻止了他们过自己的生活 那就是错的
If it stops them from living their lives, it sure is.
我现在都不想靠近你
I don't even want to be near you right now.
这一天终于到来了
The day had arrived.
杰夫和爱丽卡在看南希·格拉斯的现场直播
Geoff and Erica were seeing Nancy Glass live,
这样的现场体验比他们想象的还要精彩
and it was even better than they could've imagined.
你是说鬼魂不仅喜欢你的宠物
So you're saying the ghost not only liked your pets
还知道你的宠物狗的名字
but it knew your dog's name?
真不敢相信我们真的来现场了
I can't believe we're actually here.
现在我们把时间交给观众
Now let's open it up to the audience.
有人要提问吗
Any questions?
- 我有几个问题 - 巴里
-I've got a couple. -Barry?
当缠着他们的鬼魂被赶到别的屋子的时候
Your guests had a hard time when the ghost who was haunting them
你的客人会感觉难过吗
moved on to another house?
他们确实感到有孤独和被遗忘的感觉
They did feel alone and forgotten.
如果一个男人最好的朋友开始和他的妹妹约会
Might a man feel similarly dismissed
然后把他当烫手垃圾一样对待
if his best friend started dating his sister
他会不会同样感到被抛弃了
and then treated him like hot garbage?
我想这一定很难过
I imagine that would be very hard.
我有问题
Follow-up!
有没有可能
Isn't it possible that "this guy"
这位先生说的那个人
that that gentleman is referring to
实际上是一个自私的巨婴
is actually just a giant selfish baby?
还有 你是怎么进来的
Also, how did you get in here?
你以为只有你认识一个
Think you're the only person who knows the son of a blind guy
差点死于霉菌的盲人的儿子吗
who almost died of mold?
你们两个认识吗
Do you two know each other?
那本应该是我最好的朋友 他在和我姐姐约会
That's my supposed best friend, who's dating my sister.
而且他假装和我妹妹约会的时候
And that's the no-longer-my-best-friend
我们就已经绝交了
who's pretending to date my sister.
不管是不是假的 你都应该支持我们
Fake or not, you should support us.
我是他哥哥最好朋友的女朋友
Hey. I'm the girlfriend of the brother's best friend,
我开始觉得我深爱的男朋友
and I'm starting to think that my boyfriend, who I adore,
邀请错了来陪他看秀的人
asked the wrong person to the show.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我想在这件事情上花点时间
I want to focus on this,
很明显你们都很受伤
because you're all clearly hurting right now.
而且 鬼魂也不是真实的
And also, ghosts aren't real.
我很抱歉 他们不存在
I'm sorry. They're just not.
你们叫什么名字
Names?
- 杰夫 - 爱丽卡
-Uh, Geoff. -Erica.
- 巴里 - 苔丝德蒙娜·万·约瑟芬
-Barry. -Desdemona Von Jorgerson.
爱丽卡 为什么你觉得杰夫
Erica, why do you think Geoff
今天邀请错同伴了呢
asked the wrong person here today?
他们总是一起看你的节目
They watch your show together all the time.
这是他们最喜欢的事情
It's, like, their favorite thing.
我爱你 爱丽卡
I love you, Erica,
我只是想和你们分享这段经历
and I just wanted to share this experience with you.
那份爱曾经属于我
That love used to be for me.
巴里 让我猜一下
Barry, let me take a stab at this.
你是否会压抑自己的情绪
Do you suppress your feelings
然后像一座情绪火山一样一下子把它们全都释放出来
and then let them all out at once like an emotional volcano?
天啊 她真厉害
Holy crap, she's good.
你现在想对杰夫说什么
What do you want to say to Geoff right now?
要诚实 但要冷静
Be honest, but be calm.
这世界上除了他 我不希望任何人和我姐姐在一起
There's no one in the world I'd rather have date my sister.
但你仍然是我的好朋友
But you're still my best friend,
有时我也想和你共度特别的时光
and sometimes I want my special time with you.
- 杰夫呢 - 我想我们的情况
-Geoff? -I guess our situation
比我想象的要复杂一点
is a little more complicated than I realized.
我也应该确保
And I could be better
我们有时间一起出去玩
about making sure we have time to hang out.
巴里 你现在想做什么
Barry, what do you want to do right now?
把心里话说出来
Be sincere.
- 拥抱 - 杰夫呢
-Hug. -Geoff?
让我们的身体来一个碰撞吧
Let our bodies become one.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表