剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代
Back in the '80s,
我在开学第一天通常不太愉快
the first day of school wasn't exactly magical for me.
没错 因为我是个极客
Yep, getting bullied, hazed,
被欺负被威胁被折磨 已经成了传统
and generally tortured for being a geek had become a tradition.
但今年感觉不同
But this year felt different.
亚当 帅当还差不多
Adam? More like, A-Damn!
我在暑假过程中改变了外形
I changed up my look over the summer,
人们都注意到了
and it did not go unnoticed.
大当 AFG
Yo, Big Adam! AFG!
这么多新外号♥ 没有一个是侮辱人的
Wow, so many new nicknames and none of them insulting
也没笑话我的粗脚踝
or about my gentleman's cankles.
一小时后去我家开派对
Party at my place in an hour.
我很确定一小时后还没放学
Uh, pretty sure we still have school in an hour,
但多谢你邀请我
but I love the invite.
原来校花在这
There's the prettiest girl in school.
我觉得你是校草
Well, I think you're the prettest boy in school.
我妈总说我有雪浓·提格丝一般的长身子
My mom does say I have a long torso like Cheryl Tiegs.
我知道她总说
I know she does.
午餐时见
See you at lunch.
简直像奥普拉脱口秀上的奇迹大改造
What in the Oprah Show Miracle Makeover is this?
格拉斯科特老师
Mr. Glascott.
-暑假过得如何 -糟透了
- How was your summer? - Terrible.
你也知道 辅♥导♥员薪水不算丰厚
As you know, guidance counseling isn't very lucrative,
所以我暑假在本地高尔夫球场做除草工
so I took a summer job mowing the local golf course.
我看到过两只短吻鳄
I saw two alligators.
我和性感女友度过了美妙暑假
I had a magical summer with my foxy girlfriend.
-多谢关心 -我没有
- Thanks for asking. - I didn't.
你为什么看起来如此不同
Why do you look so different?
眼镜终于被人揍飞了吗
Did somebody finally punch those glasses off your face?
我换了隐形眼镜
I got contact lenses.
-去发廊染发了吗 -没有 太阳晒得
- And is that a salon job? - Nope. Just the sun.
我还以为你对上天的温暖光芒过敏
I thought you were allergic to God's warm life-giver.
原来只是对牛油果过敏
Turns out that was just avocados.
不刻意又很有型
It's all so effortless and stylish.
仿佛你已不再惧怕世界和世间一切
As if you are no longer afraid of the world and everything in it.
或许是因为我跟我妈上的自卫课
That's probably the self-defense class I took with my mom.
这暑假发生了很多事
It was quite a summer.
我有一只运动休闲鞋被短吻鳄叼走了
Well, a gator took one of my sport loafers,
好像谁没事似的
so we all got things.
抱歉 先生 我们这就让路
Sorry, sir. We'll be on our way.
金戴夫 是我 亚当
Dave Kim, it's me. Adam.
你体态这么好我都没认出来
Oh, I didn't recognize you with your healthy posture.
是啊 原来自信和自我价值
Yep. Turns out confidence and self-worth
比任何矫正鞋都有用
are better than any orthopedic shoe.
看来你跟布瑞亚暑假过得很开心
Sounds like you and Brea had a great summer,
不过我们很想你
but we missed you.
真不好意思 但现在我们重聚了
Sorry about that, but we're back together now,
我们是高四生 我们说了算
and we're seniors! We rule!
是吗 我的公文包已经有股垃圾味了
Do we? My briefcase already smells like the garbage
酷孩子们逼我扔进了垃圾堆
the cool kids make me put in it.
你真的该买♥♥个背包了
You really need to get a backpack.
疯人亚当
Mad-man Ad-man!
看来你找到了一群新生来恐吓
I see you found a new crop of freshmen to haze.
这个归我了
I'll take this one.
住手 我们认识的
Stop! You know me.
我们老妈在同一家公♥司♥工作
Our moms work at the same firm.
-什么情况 -情况是你变酷了
- What's happening? - What's happening is you're cool.
拜托 金戴夫
Oh, come on, Dave Kim.
我是亚当·金伯格 班上的宅男
It's Adam Goldberg, a classic nerd.
"纳努纳努"[《默克与明蒂》]
"Nanu-nanu."
"七宝永不停息"[《七宝奇谋》]
"Goonies never say die."
"上蜡 刮蜡"[《空手道小子》]
"Wax-on wax-off."
你跟校队的一起玩
You hang out with the jocks,
你在和布瑞亚·碧交往
you're dating Brea Bee,
阳光在你发梢舞动 犹如圣诞节的清晨
and the sun dances on your hair like Christmas morning.
-面对现实吧 你变酷了 -拜托
- Face it, you're cool. - Please.
你我之间毫无差别
There's no difference between you and me.
-垃圾回收日 -这件高领衫是典藏款
- Trash day. - This turtleneck is a classic!
"挑逗粉红"已经停产了
They don't make it in "tickle me pink" anymore!
金色年代 第八季第二集
那是一九八几年的秋日
It was fall 1980-something,
由于学校开学
and with school starting,
我妈已经习惯了独自一人
my mom was getting used to being alone.
看来只剩我们俩了 稀凝乳
Looks like it's just you and me, wet curds.
我也还在
Hey, I'm here, too.
我只是好想念我们的小宝贝们
I just miss our little munchkins so much.
暑假飞驰而过
Oh, the summer's raced by,
我们还没看过他们几眼
we've barely seen them,
很快他们就要回学校了
and soon they'll be back at school.
我们真的熬出头了
We really did it.
-我们回来了 -并且永远不会离开我
- We're back. - And you'll never leave me,
你们会逆生长成小宝宝
and you'll age backwards till you're little babies,
我们重新开始
and we'll start all over again?
一大早就有这么恐怖的想法
What a haunting thought so early in the day.
我们去高尔夫练习场打高尔夫球来着
We went to the driving range to hit golf balls.
我打中了找球拖拉机驾驶九次
I nailed the guy in the ball-tractor nine times.
因为你直接朝他们丢球 小巴
You were throwing them at him, Bar.
我让他的糟心工作更糟心了
He has a bad job, and I made it worse.
可你们为什么没去暑期工作
But why aren't you at your summer jobs?
我被炒了
Mine ended.
餐馆经理质疑我的职业道德
The manager at Hickory Farms questioned my work ethic.
至少我是这么听说的 我当时翘班了
At least that's what I heard. I wasn't there.
而我的暑期单位
And my summer job
说泳池没有我更安全
said the pool would be safer without me.
你们回大学前还有整整一周
There's a whole week before you go back to college.
这么说我的宝宝们回来了
That means my babies are back.
我们已经不是宝宝了
We aren't babies anymore.
没错 我会做各种成年人做的事
Damn right. I do all kinds of adult stuff.
我前两天还说了"不敢苟同"
Just the other day, I said, "I agree to disagree."
我在场 他用错了
I was there. He used it wrong.
-不敢苟同 -对了耶
- I agree to disagree. - Nice!
直到大学再开学前
Well, until college starts again,
你们都不需要做成年人的事了
you're not gonna need any of that stuff.
你们只需要你们的妈妈
All you need is your mama.
先从王者享用的三重肉早餐开始
Starting with a three-meat breakfast fit for a king!
-我才是王 -闭嘴 默里
- I'm the king! - Quiet, Murray.
这是宝贝们必不可少的脂肪和硝酸盐
Our babies need their essential fats and nitrates.
太棒了 培根 香肠 还有培根薄饼
Yes! Bacon and links and pancake dippers?
这是一人食的早餐披萨吗
Is this a breakfast pizza for one?
是的 我一人食
Yeah, this one.
薄饼飞向巴瑞 薄饼飞向巴瑞
Dipper to Barry, Dipper to Barry,
飞机要在机库着陆了
we're ready to land in the hangar.
机库就是我的嘴
The hangar is my mouth!
瞧瞧你们俩
Look at you two go.
一分钟前你们还是独♥立♥的成年青年
Just a minute ago, you were independent young adults,
现在你们老妈绕着你们的脸
and now your mommy's flying food
让食物飞来飞去 这又是干什么
around your face, and what is this?
不过是帮我宝贝揉揉脚
Just rubbing my baby's tootsies.
用力按 划小圈圈
Get in there. Little circles.
不好意思 金太太 可难道你不担心
I'm sorry, Mrs. G., but aren't you worried that,
假如你把他们当宝宝
if you treat them like babies,
他们会退化成宝宝吗
they'll regress into babies?
那简直美梦成真
That's the dream.
我的宝贝们重回我的甜美胸脯了
My schmoos are back in my sweet bosom.
是很恶心 但今年太漫长了
It's gross, but it was a long year.
让我享受一下吧
Let me have this.
别因为你自己没妈
Don't screw this up for us, Schwartz,
就来坏我们的好事 施瓦茨
just because you don't have a mom.
我有妈
I have a mom.
她叫琳达 你们跟她很熟
Her name is Linda, and you know her well.
我只想说或许你该踩踩刹车
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表