剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
The same could not be said about the Wawa parking lot.
味道跟雪碧根本不一样
That tastes nothing like Sprite.
就知道你会在这
Thought I'd find ya here.
你在玩击球吗
You playin' some smash ball?
我试过了 但陪人陪我玩
I tried, but I have no one to play with,
所以我把水果都吃了
so I'm just eating the fruit.
是啊 我看到你在啃青柠
Yeah, I see you munching on that lime there.
好吃吗
How's that treating you?
不怎么样
Not so good.
刚才那三个葡萄柚也是
Neither are the three grapefruits,
还有一篮子黑莓 六个软李子 半个芒果
basket of blackberries, six mushy plums, half a mango,
还有种叫菠萝蜜的东西
and something called a jackfruit.
我现在发觉种子是不能吃的
I'm starting to think the seeds weren't edible.
不 巴瑞 你吃了太多水果了
Oh, no! Barry, that is way too much fruit!
不 我活该胀气难受
No, I deserve the terrible gas, bloating,
双脚刺痛
and pins-and-needles feeling in my feet.
我是个糟糕的朋友
I'm a terrible friend.
确实不怎么样
I mean, it wasn't great.
你为什么不能替他们开心
Why can't you just be happy for them?
我开心
I am.
我爱那些家伙
I love those guys.
只是我需要他们时他们永远在那
It's just they've always been there when I needed them.
这次是第一次不在
And for the first time they're not.
不是这样的
That's not true.
小巴 我不是永远在这支持你吗
Bar, haven't I always been there for you?
-是啊 -尽管有了女朋友
- Yeah. - ?Look, you can still be a good friend
还是可以做好朋友的
while being in a relationship.
-秘诀是什么 -没有秘诀
- What's the secret? - ?No secret.
两边都更努力就行
You just got to work hard at both.
确保大家都没忘记
And always make sure no one forgets
他们对你有多重要
how much they mean to you.
你是说我该去找他们
Are you saying I should go to them?
他们正在迷你高尔夫场集体约会
They're on a group date right now at the mini golf course.
或许该等等
So maybe it can wait till --
我去找他们 谢谢你 杰夫
I will go to them! Thank you, Geoff.
于是巴瑞跑去找他的朋友们
And so Barry ran to his friends.
我妈却无法逃避我对女友的真情实感
But my mom couldn't run from how I really felt about my girlfriend.
你在做什么
Whatcha doing?
自虐
Torturing myself.
亚当写道他永远不会爱任何人
Adam writes that he will never love anyone
多过爱布瑞亚
as much as he loves Brea.
你觉得他是真心的吗
You think he means it?
此时此刻肯定是的
Yeah, right now he does, sure.
假如他跟布瑞亚长长久久
Well, if he and Brea are in it for the long haul,
我们未来的节假日就尴尬了
we've got some awkward holidays ahead.
我冒犯了维姬·碧
I offended Vicki Bee.
打给她道歉就好
Well, just call her and apologize.
怎么打 我们家没电♥话♥
How? We have no phone.
我怀念有电♥话♥可摔的日子
I missed having something to slam.
谢了
Thanks.
但这件事我或许该当面做
But this is probably something I should do in person.
有时我们过于在意
Sometimes we get so caught up
什么是对挚爱最好的
in what's best for the people we love,
我们会做出疯狂之举
we do crazy things.
听着
Listen!
我有话要说 但不是对你们说
I need to say something, but not to you guys.
是对女友们说
To them, the girlfriends.
小巴
Yeah, Bar --
你们三个或许不知道
You three may not know it,
但你们是地球上最幸运的女士
but you are the luckiest ladies on the planet.
知道吗 让我们给你们一些建议
Alright? Let me give you some advice.
珍惜这些男人 以及他们的独特之处
Cherish these men and all that make them unique.
比如用安迪的小刷子刷背他会很生气
Like how irate Andy gets when you use his tiny back scrubber.
你是指我的牙刷吗
Do you mean my toothbrush?
接受他们真实的样子
Accept them as they are.
因为假如你们不接受
Because if you don't...
你们会失去他们
you'll lose them.
那感觉糟透了
And that's a terrible feeling.
巴瑞 这些女生不是他们的女友
Um, Barry, these girls aren't their girlfriends.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧
Okay.
有谁记得我刚才说了些什么
Who remembers what I just said?
我们都记得
We all do.
JTP
Jtp.
JTP
Jtp!
是啊 道歉的方法多种多样
Yeah, there's lots of different ways to say you're sorry.
但只要发自真心
But when it comes from the heart,
那才是最重要的
that's all that matters.
来找亚当吗
Looking for Adam?
其实是找你
You, actually.
我想为一切道歉
I want to apologize for everything.
我没有权力评判你
I have no right to judge you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢了
Thanks.
关于传统家庭应该是什么样的
Look, I have a lot of big, sometimes-stupid ideas
我有很多想法 其中有些很蠢
about what a traditional family is supposed to be.
但你是个伟大的母亲
But you're a great mom.
假如不是 养不出布瑞亚这么出众的女孩
You couldn't raise a girl as amazing as Brea if you weren't.
亚当人也很不错
Well, Adam's not too bad himself.
我的身子造出了他的身子
My body made his body.
这也算是人会对其他人说的话吧
That's something someone says to another person.
只不过 假们孩子们的生活会交织在一起
It's just, if our kids are gonna be in each other's lives,
我们也能相处融洽就好了
it would be nice if we could make it work, too.
为了孩子们 我们什么都愿意做
For our kids, we'd both do anything.
快进来
Come on in.
是这样的 没有家庭是完美的
That's the thing. No family is perfect.
但正是我们的不同之处让我们独一无二
But it's our differences that make us unique.
这让我好紧张
This makes me nervous.
我害怕极了
I'm terrified.
当你把那些不同之处用许多爱融合起来
And when you combine those differences with a whole lot of love,
就会天长地久
it goes a long way.
归根结底 我们生活中的情感关系
In the end, that's what strengthens
就是这样增强的
all the relationships in our lives,
无论如何
no matter what,
因为当你拥有爱你
'cause when you got people who love
在乎你 鼓励你做自己的人
and care and celebrate you,
生活犹如一杆进洞
it's a hole in one.
此集献给高中情书
我身边的是现实中的布瑞亚
So, I'm here with the real Brea,
现实中的布瑞亚
在剧中扮演她的母亲
who you saw playing her own mother.
演自己的妈妈是不是很诡异
Is it just weird to play your own mother?
超级诡异
It's super weird.
你和亚当在高中确实交往过
You and Adam really did date in high school.
你们真的写了那些情书吗
Did you guys actually write those letters?
是真的
It is true.
我们在高中交往过
We did date during high school
彼此写了许多情书
and we wrote a lot of letters to each other.
我手中刚好有一封当年的情书真迹
Now, I happen to have an actual letter right here.
-不要啊 -"我感觉你的灵魂"
- Oh, no. - "I feel like your soul
"与我的灵魂合二为一"
and my soul have become one.
"你不在我身边时 我觉得快要死了"
When I'm not with you, I feel like I'm dying.
"仿佛我需要你才能生存"
It's almost like I need you to live."
也还算正常 对吧
I mean, that's normal, right?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表