剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I'm gonna tell you what I tell our kids.
放弃也没什么不好
There's nothing wrong with quitting.
我来搞定椅子
I'll take care of the chairs.
你去把伴郎致辞写好就行
You just go and finish writing your best-man speech.
别担心 我会即兴发挥的
Hey, don't worry. I'm gonna wing it.
我妈的策划团队四分五裂
My mom's party crew was crumbling.
她知道只有一个长舌妇
She knew there was only one yenta
能帮她让婚礼重回正轨
who could help her get this wedding back on track.
我
I --
一败涂地
Failed miserably
不可避免地来找我帮忙
and inevitably had to come to me for help?
我只是
It's just --
自己用一天办不成婚礼
You couldn't pull off a one-day wedding by yourself
你从一开始就需要我
and you needed me all along?
-那是 -事实
- That's -- - True.
承认你的错误是第一步
And admitting your mistake is the first step
你还欠我一系列道歉
in the lengthy apology you owe me.
省省吧
Well, save it.
我们还有婚礼要办
We have a wedding to throw.
动起来
Come on.
正当我妈和简·贝尔斯联合起来
As my mom and Jane Bales joined forces,
我们的情感联♥系♥也将遭到考验
the strength of our bonds was about to be tested.
大伙 准备好了吗
Hey, guys. You ready?
马上 我去补一下唇彩
Almost. Let me just touch up my lipstick.
因为被我亲掉了
Because I smooched it off.
我永远习惯不了
I'll never get used to it.
杰夫 你收到了极其私人的信件
Geoff, you got some extremely personal mail
显然已经被我拆了
that I obviously opened.
恭喜你
Congrats.
你被那个去西班牙留学的项目入取了
You got into the study-abroad program in Spain.
-我的天 真的吗 -真的
- Oh, my God, really?! - Yeah.
西班牙人超棒
The Spanish are awesome.
他们半夜吃晚饭 以斗牛为乐
They eat dinner at midnight, fight bulls for fun,
连小婴儿也会亲亲打招呼
and even their babies kiss hello.
等等 你就这么飞走
Wait, you're just gonna jet off
去有高级火腿和弗拉明戈舞的远方国度吗
to a faraway land of fancy ham and flamenco dancing?
我肯定不会去的
I-I mean, it's totally not gonna happen.
不过是侥幸一试
It was just a lark.
没想到以最棒的结果成功了
A lark that totally panned out in the most amazing way,
但我不会去的
but it's not happening.
杰夫 看着我
Geoff, look at me.
你必须去
You have to go.
等等 你真的希望我去吗
Wait. You really want me to go?
那可是西班牙
It's Spain!
用西语说就是西班牙诶
Or, as they call it, Espana.
西班牙诶
Es-pa-na!
我们不要一起欢呼吗
Are we starting a chant or what?
貌似不会
I don't think so.
马德里 巴塞罗那 伊比沙岛
Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza.
你知道好多地名 厉害
You know your places. Nice.
我先去启动车子
I'm gonna start the car.
但你可不能开车去西班牙
But you can't drive to Spain!
隔着整个大海呢
It's across a whole ocean!
-见鬼 -老天
- Damn it. - Holy crap.
那个思想女巫是对的
That mind witch was right.
你和杰夫完蛋了
You and Geoff are dunzo.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
是别人
It's someone else.
布瑞亚不能来参加婚礼了
Brea can't come to the wedding.
她要去哈特福特参加外婆七十大寿
She's going to her grandma's 70th in Hartford.
我该担心吗
Should I be worried?
中奖了 没错 非常担心
Hot dog, yes! Very worried.
我以为你会温柔地让我相信
I thought you were gonna gently reassure me
是我抽疯想多了
I was being crazy.
你了解康涅狄格州老年人的生日吗
Do you know anything about senior birthdays in Connecticut?
超级性感
Super sexy.
所以被人们称为性感之州
That's why it's called the Romance State.
我还以为是肉豆蔻州
I think it's the Nutmeg State.
你只是以为 但我都知道
You're thinking, but I'm knowing.
一旦跨过洲际线 一切皆有可能
Once you cross state lines, anything goes.
但他们只去假日酒店而已
But they're just going to the Holiday Inn.
-完蛋了 -他们有泳池
- Ouch. - They have pools.
-泳池有小伙 -小伙邂逅布瑞亚
- Pools have boys. - Boys meet Brea.
-布瑞亚就拜拜咯 -拜拜
- Brea go bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
我的天 那确实有泳池
Oh, God! There is a pool!
每天早上还有免费的《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
And a free New York Times every morning!
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
他们真懂如何搞出浪漫气息
They really know how to set a table for love.
我们可以走了吗
Are we good to go?
我们可以 他们可就没准了
We are. Them? Not so much.
我妈为了搞定一天婚礼
My mom had gotten exactly what she needed
找到了她需要的帮手
to pull off a one-day wedding --
另一个贝弗莉·金伯格
another Beverly Goldberg.
跟我报一下进度 食物准备得怎么样了
Get me up to speed. Where are we on food?
-没搞定 -椅子呢
- Unfinished. - Chairs?
-超小 -宾客名单
- Tiny. - Guest list?
谁知道谁是谁
A real who's-who of nobodies.
我搞定过更糟的情况
I've worked with less.
不过我们还需要音乐 蛋糕
Yeah, but we still need music, a cake,
牧师 摄像
an officiant, a videographer,
我们还需要一大队美容美发师
and a huge team of hair and makeup for us...
有时间的话还要帮德洛丽丝弄弄
and possibly Dolores if there's time.
也就是整个婚礼
So a whole wedding?
搞定
Done.
你女儿搞音乐 对吧
Your daughter's musical, right?
别指望了
Oh, don't bother.
我的孩子们已经拒绝帮助我了
My children have already refused to help me.
真可爱
That's adorable.
你 你有个傻合唱团对吧
You! You're in a dumb singing group, right?
对 但我没心情
Yeah, but I'm not in the mood --
老娘不在乎 你被我们定了
I don't care. You're booked.
我答应你单纯是因为我怕你
I'm only saying yes because I'm afraid.
还不够怕
Not afraid enough.
快走 走 抬高膝盖
Scoot. Go. Knees high!
老天爷
Holy crap!
你对我的孩子好过分
You were hateful to my child!
那景象太美了
And it was beautiful to watch.
看着我
Look at me.
你也能像我这么过分
You can be this horrible, too.
虽然我被授以助祭圣职
While I am an ordained deacon,
但我想跟新郎新娘坐下好好聊聊
I'd like to sit down with the bride and groom
真正了解他们
and really get to know them.
新郎秃得像个畸形鸡蛋
He's as bald as a misshapen egg,
新娘似乎并不介意
and she doesn't seem to mind.
了解完毕
You're all caught up.
你愤怒的双目
Your angry eyes
让我觉得我已经足够了解他们了
make me feel like I know them enough.
糟糕
Oh, no!
身材姣好的中年女性在我床上
A fit, middle-aged lady on my bed.
我跟巴瑞看过这部电影
I saw this movie with Barry.
受宠若惊 但名草有主
Flattered but spoken for.
思想别那么肮脏 摄像呆子
Get your head out of the gutter, camera dork.
我更喜欢被称为电影发烧友
I prefer film aficionado.
到时你抗好你的科达
You are gonna point your Kodak
把比尔和德洛丽丝的婚礼全程拍下
and chronicle the nuptials of Bill and Dolores.
我几乎不认识那两个人
I barely know who those people are,
我自己的恋情也走到了岔路口
and I'm kind of at a crossroads in my own relationship.
你说的每句话都那么荒唐
Everything you're saying is ridiculous
因为你是个小孩子
because you're a child.
这房♥间又是什么鬼
And what is this room?
尼亚 我之前不是很友好
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表