剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
《捉鬼敢死队》反派的签名照
An 8x10 of Vigo the Carpathian
前任拳击手现任演员
signed by former boxer and current actor
威廉·冯·洪堡
Wilhelm von Homburg.
别分散注意力 女人
No distractions, woman.
我想要答案
I want answers.
你想让我活在无知的泡泡里吗
Do you want me to live in a bubble of ignorance?
我愿称之为幸福的泡泡
I prefer a bubble of happiness.
我们来吹泡泡吧
Hey, let's make bubbles.
贝弗莉 这孩子值得知道真♥相♥
Beverly, the boy deserves the truth.
想想我们的族人是怎么过来的
Think about where our people came from.
我以为我们是阿宾顿来的
I-I thought we came from Abington.
默里 拜托 随时欢迎跳进对话
Murray, please. Jump in any time.
你也知道 我这人跳不动
Well, as you know, I'm not much of a jumper.
但这孩子都12岁了
?But the boy's turning 12.
我觉得是时候了
I figure it's about time.
我已经是高四生了 是时候做什么
I'm a senior in high school, and time for what?
给你
Here.
默里 不 不要给他那一箱残酷现实
Murray, no. Not the box of harsh realities.
你妈不让你看这些电影
Your mom kept those movies away from you,
话说清楚 我是反对的
and for the record, I was against it
直到她做出了最令人信服的炖肉
until she made the most convincing pot roast.
太快太多了
It's too much too fast.
你会让他的小脑袋瓜短路的
You're gonna short-circuit his innocent little brain.
我们要用我爸教我游泳的方式来处理
We're gonna deal with it the way my dad taught me how to swim.
他把我扔进深水区
He threw me in the deep end
就回屋玩牌去了
and then went inside to play canasta.
那或许不是个好例子
That may not be a good example.
抱歉 老妈
Sorry, Mom.
看来今天我将摆脱你安全舒适的胸脯
Looks like the comfort of your safe bosom ends today,
话一出口我后悔莫及
and I deeply regret saying that.
我们都做了些什么
What have we done?
他会没事的
Eh, he'll be fine.
但我爸大错特错
But my dad couldn't have been more wrong.
《杀死一只知更鸟》
为什么
Why?
想想办法 格里高利·派克
Do something, Gregory Peck.
《苏菲的选择》
别逼她选择
Don't make her pick!
《杀戮战场》
柬埔寨这个国家好美
Cambodia is such a beautiful country.
不要啊
Oh, no!
《烈血大风暴》
小镇警官怎么会是这种做派
Why would a small-town sheriff behave that way?
《丝克伍事件》
慈悲的圣母啊 为什么
Oh, mother of mercy, why?!
《野战排》
我怀念安全的感觉
I miss feeling safe!
没错 那些电影证明了
Yep, those movies proved it.
世界好坏
World bad.
世界好坏坏
World real bad.
金伯格家的政策是
It was Goldberg family policy
撞伤别人车子后绝不留字条
to never leave a note on a dented car,
杰夫开始明白为什么了
and Geoff was starting to see why.
你非说你当时在车里打盹
Wait, so you're claiming that you were napping in your car?
我们根本没看到你
We didn't even see you.
是的 我当时用了迷彩毯子
Yeah. I was using my camouflage blanket,
所以像北极野兔一样无影无踪
so I totally disappeared like an arctic hare.
或者说像我爸一样
Or also my dad.
该死的 他显然在玩我们
Damn it, he's clearly playing us.
我不过是在车房♥里想心事
I was merely minding my own business in my car-house
却突然遭到恶意袭击
when I was viciously attacked.
但我愿意讲道理
But I'm willing to be reasonable.
所以我才留了字条
And that's why I left a note.
不如我不起诉你们
Look, why don't I just drop the lawsuit
也不打给保险公♥司♥解决
and I won't call our insurance companies?
老天爷 太好了 谢谢你
Oh, my God, yes! Thank you!
只要你们支付我的医药费
As long as you cover my medical expenses.
顺带一提 我的喉结都错位了
FYI, this Adam's apple right here got dislocated.
或许会花你个十百大洋
Might cost you about ten hundo.
喉结错位
A dislocated Adam's apple?
根本没有这种病例
That's not even a thing.
不好意思 你是大夫吗
I'm sorry. Are you a doctor?
现在还不是
Not yet.
见鬼 他总是领先一步
Damn it, he's always a step ahead.
我们能不能让技师评估一下损坏情况
Can't we just have the damage assessed by a mechanic?
我已经评估过了 报废了
I already did. It's totaled.
保险杠上有个痕迹就报废了
From a ding on the bumper?
再说一次 我愿意当做什么都没发生
But again, I'm willing to forget the whole thing
只要再给我十百大洋
for another ten hundo?
十百大洋 那可是一千美元
Ten hundo? That's a thousand dollars.
哪有人用十百大洋这说法
And no one says it that way.
因为我不喜欢谈钱
'Cause I don't like to talk about money.
但绝对要现金
But, yes, cash.
求你了
Please.
难道你不曾有过爱一个人至深
Haven't you ever loved someone so much
甚至觉得必须帮他们变得更好吗
that you felt you needed to change them for the better?
我爱过的仅有我的喉结和我的车
The only things I ever loved were my Adam's apple and my car.
两个都被你们搞坏了
And you guys wrecked both of those.
痛苦与折磨
Pain and suffering.
或许我们该再加十百大洋
Maybe we should throw in another ten hundo on top?
祝你们今天愉快
Have a great day.
我们学到了什么
And what have we learned?
所有人都好坏 谁都没人样
That everyone is terrible and no one is decent.
-你终于懂了 -这就对了
- He got there. ?- There ya go.
正当杰夫对人类失去信心时
While Geoff was losing his faith in humanity,
我的信心也早就没了
mine was already long gone.
我知道你会说我错了 但我的感觉是真的
I know you'll say I'm wrong, but I feel how I feel.
这世界就是一袋子热翔
The world is a bag of hot, festering crap.
你哼哼是什么意思
What do you mean, "Mm-hmm?"
我同意
I agree.
这世界就是一袋子屎
The world is crap in a bag.
什么
What?
你不该试图安抚我吗
Aren't you gonna try to make me feel better?
你知道我在药房♥会被保安紧紧跟着吗
Do you know I get followed by store security at the pharmacy?
我是个穿菱形花纹毛背心的55岁老男人
I'm a 55-year-old man in an argyle sweater vest.
我能偷什么
What am I stealing?
更多胡子香波吗
More mustache shampoo?
你洗胡子要用特殊的香波
You use a separate product for your mustache?
毛发种类不一样
It's a very different hair.
但你没抓住重点
But you're missing the point --
这世界糟透了
the world is terrible.
但假如全是糟糕的 我们该如何改善
But if it's all bad, how do we fix it?
只能一丢丢地来
All you can do is chip away.
对我来说 是努力让董事会改教科书
For me, it's trying to get the board to change our textbooks.
书都过时了 还带有偏见
They're outdated and biased.
你知道吗 关于民权的那一章
Did you know that the chapter on Civil Rights
基本只有写的林登·约翰逊的一个折页
is basically a fold-out of Lyndon B. Johnson?
假如你翻开第三页
If you open the third page,
能看到半张马丁·路德金的脸
you can see half of Martin Luther King Jr.'s face.
可悲的是 人们以为他是卢·罗尔斯
Sadly, he's misidentified as Lou Rawls.
这让我感觉更糟了
That just makes me feel worse.
我知道很难承受
I know it's a lot,
但假如你继续努力
but if you keep pushing through,
会有好事发生的
good things can happen.
那我该怎么办
Then what should I do?
或许做些你擅长的
Maybe something you're good at.
我喜欢拍电影
I like making movies.
这就对了
There you go.
斯派克·李创作电影
Spike Lee creates films
让世界变得更公正
to make the world a more just place.
你为什么不用有限得多的能力效仿他
Why not use your much more limited abilities to do the same?
我会做的
I'll do it!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表