剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
共同的一个爱好就是都爱南希·格拉斯
as best friends is our love of Nancy Glass.
那女人真是让人欲罢不能啊
Oh, how could you not?
即便我们这么亲密
Despite this bond,
你猜现场录制他要带谁去
who's he taking to a live taping?
我姐
My sister.
也是他女朋友啊
Also known as his girlfriend.
也是老子管他呢
Also known as "I don't care."
这么多年了 他一直选艾丽卡 而不是我
He's been choosing Erica over me for years.
必须要停止了
It has to stop.
巴里 事情没这么容易的
Barry, it's not as simple as that.
埃里克不只是杰夫的女朋友
Erica isn't just Geoff's girlfriend.
大家都知道 他们要结婚的
She's gonna be his wife one day. Everyone knows it.
- 所以呢 - 所以就很复杂了啊
-So? -So it makes things complicated.
我知道你觉得很奇怪
I know things are weird for you,
但是你想一下 如果你跟杰夫的妹妹乔安娜在一起了
but imagine how weird things would be for Geoff
杰夫也会觉得很奇怪吧
if you were dating his sister, Joanne.
天 你说的对
Oh, my God. You're right.
我靠 你真的听我讲话了吗
Wait. Are you actually listening to me?
当然 马特·布拉德利
Indeed, Matt Bradley.
我知道怎么弥补和杰夫的关系了
And now I know how to fix things with Geoff.
我要跟乔安娜约会
By dating Joanne.
不是啊
Oh, no.
就是啊
Oh, yup.
我要疯狂的爱他妹妹 让他发疯
I'm gonna love his sister so hard, it'll make him insane.
- 这不对劲啊 - 我还要让他看看
-That doesn't sound right. -Then I'll make him watch.
我理解你想干嘛
Only one way to interpret that.
然后他就会意识到 应该带我去看南希·格拉斯了
Then he'll realize he should take me to see Nancy Glass.
还是没劝住啊
And this one got away from me.
正当巴里跑去追杰夫妹妹
While Barry was off to chase Geoff's sister,
姥爷过来阻止我去追布里亚
Pops came to stop me from chasing Brea.
你妈不会善罢甘休的
Okay. There's no way your mom is done
肯定会一直说布里亚出去玩了啥的
trying to convince you Brea is on the outs.
所以我来帮你
So I'm here to help.
黑板是要干嘛
What's the chalkboard for?
你们都爱列清单啊
Well, you kids are always making lists.
我也想玩一下
I want to be in on the fun, so...
亚当和姥爷转移注意力的一天
"Adam and Pops' Day of Distraction."
亚当开头字母是A
"Adam" starts with "A,"
所以 左边一撇 右边一捺
so one slant left and one slant right.
姥爷 你直接说就行了
Pops, you can just tell me.
把这一撇一捺连起来吧
Now let's connect these suckers.
我靠 我下笔太用力了
Oh, damn it. I started so strong!
差点就得A了呢
Oh, you've almost got an "A" there.
金发妞 这孩子在听取我的建议呢
Out, Blondie. The boy's taking my advice for once.
我只是觉得啊 如果亚当给布里亚打个电♥话♥
I just thought it'd be nice if Adam surprised Brea
会是甜蜜的惊喜呢
with a quick phone call.
我不用打给布里亚 我们没事的
I don't need to call Brea. We're fine.
而且她在路上 联♥系♥不到她的
Plus, she's on the road. There's no way to reach her.
那你走运了 我算出了她的速度变化率
Lucky for you, I've calculated her likely rate of speed,
大众车的平均时速
miles per gallon on her VW Rabbit,
以及她要慢下来照镜子的时间
and the time she'll slow down to admire herself in the mirror.
根据我的计算
According to my calculations,
布里亚会停在这个加油站
Brea should be at this gas station,
号♥码已经设置成快捷呼叫了
and I've got the number on speed dial.
- 不要 - 哎呀
-Do not. -Oops.
坚定啊 亚当 我计划了一整天呢
Be strong, Adam. I have a great day planned.
首先 要去莱利家玩彩蛋球
First, we hit the pinball machine at Riley's.
有没有一位年轻女士
Uh, is there a young woman there?
叫做布里亚的
Name's Brea,
红发 眼睛很漂亮 但不是特别漂亮
red hair, eyes that are fine but not gorgeous.
布里亚吗
Brea?
- 是她 - 喂
It's her. Uh, hello?
- 你好 美女 - 亚当
Uh, hi there, fine eyes. Adam?
你怎么打到这里来了
Why are you calling me here?
你怎么找到我的
And how did you find me?
男孩子才不会泄露自己的秘密呢 我是说男人
A boy never reveals his secrets. I mean man!
男人 男人中的男人
All man! A man of men!
你竟然坑我
I can't believe you did this to me!
我要晚了
Uh, yeah. I'm kind of running late.
今晚我表亲要带我去圆形大厅参加一个派对
My cousin's taking me to a party at the Rotunda tonight.
圆形大厅啊 感觉蛮好玩的
The Rotunda, huh? Sounds funda.
圆形大厅
The Rotunda?
这是杰斐逊仿照帕台农神庙建造的
Jefferson patterned it after the Parthenon!
瑞典的啊 亚当
The Greeks, Adam.
赶紧推销你的纽约大学啊
Sell NYU hard!
亚当 我得挂了
Uh, Adam, I really got to go.
但明年我们得
But next year, we should...
她挂了
Aw, she hung up!
好的 继续我们的计划吧
Good! Back to my thing.
好的 那现在我的D呢 要先画一个大大的肚子
Now, I like starting my D's with the big, round belly part.
我是不是已经要失去她了
Oh, God! Am I losing her already?
是的
Yes, you are.
- 除非 - 除非什么
Unless ...less what?
除非我们开到弗吉尼亚去
Unless we drive down to Virginia
告诉她你的真实感受
so you can tell that girl how you feel.
母子自驾游吗
A mother-son road trip?
母子自驾游
Mother-son road trip.
亲娘嘞
Oy, gevalt!
我收拾好了
I'm already packed.
你也是 我去车上等你
So are you. I'll meet you at the car.
我和我妈踏上了弗吉尼亚的寻爱之旅
As my mom and I started our trek to Virginia,
而巴里说啥也要搞疯杰夫
Barry was determined to drive Geoff crazy.
乔安娜·施沃茨
Joanne Schwartz.
真巧碰到了 你室友说你在这里
Funny meeting you here where your roommate said you'd be.
巴里·戈登堡
Barry Goldberg?
我很开心自己在法学院
I'm glad I'm here at law school,
因为我要坦白
'cause I have a confession to make.
我有罪
-Mmm-hmm? -I'm guilty
因为我深深的爱上了你
of falling for you hard.
你说啥呢
What are you talking about?
- 我们都受不了彼此啊 - 说话注意啊
We can't stand -each other. -Careful.
跟法官撒谎会让你终生监禁不得幸福的
Lying to this jury will get you a life sentence of happiness.
你在泡我吗
Are you hitting on me?
我有次骗你说我家坏冰箱是飞船呢
I once convinced you that our broken fridge was a spaceship.
你卡在里面好几个小时呢
You got stuck inside for hours.
这是接近死亡的恶作剧还是童年时就暗生的情愫呢
Eh, near-death prank or childhood flirtation?
接近死亡的恶作剧 还有我骗你说我妈的雌性激素
Near-death prank. And remember when I told you my mom's estrogen pills
是进口的日本糖 你吞了一大把呢
were a rare Japanese candy and you swallowed a handful?
我那时很傻很天真
I was young and gullible.
- 就去年春天的事儿 - 好吧
-It was last spring. -Okay.
我们这些年打打闹闹来来回♥回♥也很好玩啊
We've had a fun give-and-take over the years.
这样
Here's the deal.
我现在被夹在你哥和我姐的三角恋当中
I'm in a love triangle with your brother and my sister.
我觉得你说的好像不对路子 不过你继续吧
I don't think that means what you think it means, but go on.
他每天都偏爱她超过我
He favors her more every day.
已经无法忍♥受了
It's gotten so bad,
他要带艾丽卡去看南希·格拉斯 而不是我
he's taking Erica to see Nancy Glass instead of me.
什么
What?
最不应该带的就是艾丽卡
Erica's the last person he should take.
- 应该带我的 - 你
-It should be me. -You?
我简直就是为了观众席而生的
Oh, I'm made for that audience.
没人像我一样发出那种淫♥荡♥猥琐的感叹的声音
No one "oohs" at salacious revelations like me.
你是说这样吗
You mean like this? Oh! Oh, ah!
你太弱鸡了 听我的
That's weak. Here. Check it.
不对的 是
No. It's oh-whoa!
你还挺厉害的
Oh, wow. You've got skills.
谢谢 那我们来不来
Thank you. So, are we doing this?
我会假装你女朋友
I'll pretend to be your girlfriend
直到杰夫意识到
just until Geoff realizes
他不该带艾丽卡去看南希·格拉斯
he shouldn't take Erica to Nancy Glass,
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表