剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代的时候
ADULT ADAM: Back in the '80s,
我妈妈和我在学校待的时间几乎一样长
my mom was at school as much as I was.
她找校长的麻烦 恐吓老师
She berated our principal, terrified our teachers,
还时不时凭空出现 让我们尴尬
and embarrassed us with endless pop-ins.
但终于 到了最后一年
But I was finally a senior,
也就是说我们在威廉·佩恩学院的日子到头了
which meant our time at William Penn was winding down,
反正我是这么想的来着
or so I thought.
我到了 祝你一天愉快 女士
Welp, this is my stop. A fine day to you, madame.
别着急 先生
Not so fast, mister.
你要付全价车票
You have to pay the full fare.
点兵点将
Beep boopity boop.
好了 让我轻轻地亲三下 再闻闻你的小脑袋
Okay, that'll be three butterfly kisses and a head sniff.
你猜怎么着 你亲吧
You know what? Have at it.
什么
What?
你从不让我轻易地亲到你脖子上的肉啊
You never let me just have my way with your neck meat.
你还能送我68次 之后我就毕业了
There's only 68 more drop-offs till I'm out of this place,
所以我想着 还抗争个啥
so I figure, why fight it anymore?
亲到一次算一次
Well, a win's a win.
现在 把你香香的小脑袋靠过来
Now, bring that luscious noggin over to Mama.
怎么回事
What the hell?
不好意思 你们在干什么
Excuse me. What am I looking at here?
大家都知道每年的糕饼义卖♥♥
Everybody knows that Iam always in charge
都是我主持的
of the annual bake sale.
不好意思 您哪位
I'm sorry, who are you?
我哪位 你哪位
Who am I? Who are you?
我是蒂姆·乔汉森的妈妈 翠西
I'm Tim Johanssen's mom, Trish.
管你是谁 垃圾
I don't need to know your name, trash.
- 是翠西 - 我就是这么说的
Trish.I said what I said.
妈妈 你的车还没熄火 门也没关
Mom, you left the car running and the door open.
在这些丑兮兮的小甜饼被清出去之前
I'm not going anywhere until these ugly-ass snickerdoodles
我哪也不去
are out of my face.
戈德堡女士 这些是新生的妈妈
Whoa! Mrs. Goldberg, these are the new freshman moms.
是时候递交火炬交接了
It's time to pass the torch.
或者我可以拿着火炬 把学校烧个精光
Or I take that torch and I burn this school to the ground.
贝弗利 亚当是毕业生了
Beverly, Adam is a senior now,
你没有其他孩子就读于威廉·佩恩学校
and with no other offspring at William Penn,
也就是说 谢天谢地 你就要走人了
that means, hallelujah, your time is up.
行吧 就让这群乏味的母牛接手糕饼义卖♥♥
Fine, these frumpy cows can handle the bake sale.
我就 嗯 组织献血活动好了
I'll just, uh, organize the blood drive again.
我们今年聘请了专业护士
Well, we're going with licensed nurses this year.
我再也不想在保险单上写上
I never want to have to write the words "missing blood"
血袋丢失 的字样了
on an insurance form again.
那我可以找一件黄色背心 管理交通
Then I'll grab a yellow vest and be the crossing guard.
恐怕教师和家长们会忍♥不住
I fear that the parents and faculty
开车从你身上碾过去
would be too tempted to run you over.
别忘了学生中也有会开车的哦
And don't forget all the kids who can drive.
- 那图书管♥理♥员♥呢 - 不行
Then what about librarian?Nope.
- 保安 - 不行
Security guard?Nuh-unh.
- 食堂大妈 - 我们有多丽丝了
Lunch lady?We have Doris.
- 早午饭大妈呢 - 没这回事
Brunch lady?Not a thing.
- 清洁工 - 这活多丽丝也干了
Janitor?Also Doris.
我想到了 我可以再当一次代课老师
Oh, I know, I'll be a substitute teacher again.
不好意思 但是我们所有的教职岗位
I'm sorry, but all of our teaching positions
都不差人 哈哈
have been filled! Ha-ha!
秀你一脸
Boom shakalaka-laka!
保尔校长
Principal Ball?
- 这就开始了 我要生了 - 不要啊
It's happening. I'm having my baby.No. No!
不要 你真会挑时间啊 弗格丝老师
No, no! This is terrible timing, Mrs. Ferguson!
- 不要啊 - 我什么时候开始上班
No!When do I start?
我靠 怪我开心早了
Damn it, I prematurely boom shakalaka'd.
你需要我 你真的需要我
You want me! You really want me!
不要 不要把她放进学校 老兄
No! Don't let her in the building, man!
我内心纠结万分
*I'm twisted up inside
但无论如何 我有必要说
*But nonetheless I feel the need to say
虽不知道前路在何方
*I don't know the future
但过去的时光却日渐清晰
* But the past keeps getting clearer every day
在一九八几年 二月十日
ADULT ADAM: It was February 10th, 1980-something,
我爸爸还在和他家具业的对手
and my dad was still in business
一起共事
with his furniture enemy.
但就像富美康王警告他的那样
And as the Formica King warned him...
我是个难对付的合伙人
I'm a difficult partner.
你来了
There's my guy.
来来 提问
All right, question.
我和我 谁更好看
Who's better-looking, me or me?
我喜欢那个不说话的
I prefer the one that doesn't talk.
别这样 人人都爱富美康王
Oh, come on, everybody loves the Formica King.
我们开的又不是一家中世纪主题餐馆
We don't own a medieval theme restaurant.
我们靠买♥♥书柜为生
We sell credenzas.
来看看 老默
Check it out, Mur.
我是维克爵士 这张圆桌的骑士
I'm Sir Vic, the knight of this round table.
聊以自♥慰♥罢了 但你懂的
It's an entertainment console, but you get it.
不幸的是 我真的懂
Sadly, I do.
把它放在那里吧 大伙
Uh, just set it over there, guys.
- 那是什么鬼 - 仅仅是世界上最美妙的事物
What the hell is this?Only the greatest thing ever,
一张巨大的唇形沙发
a giant lip couch.
老默 唇形家具现在正火着呢
Mur, lip furniture is au courant right now.
也许吧 但是我的店里不许卖♥♥这个
Maybe, but we're not selling it in my store.
说什么呢 是我们的店
Ah-ah-ah! Ourstore.
这里原先是奥特曼帝国
It was the Ottoman Empire first.
对 但是我买♥♥下了半个你的帝国
Yeah, but then I bought half the empire,
而且改造成得更像是王国了
and I turned it into more of a kingdom.
王国总比帝国强
And kingdoms are better than empires.
你瞎说什么呢
What are you talking about?
帝国比王国强啊
Empires are better than kingdoms.
帝国是由单一至高权威
Empires are sovereign states
统领的主♥权♥国家
controlled by a single supreme authority.
是啊 但是人人都想当国王
Yeah, but everybody wants to be a king.
这倒是真的 给我加冕吧 宝贝
That's true. King me, baby.
帝王统领着广袤的国土
Empires control vast territories.
默里加一分 原来的奥特曼大帝
Point for Murray. The original Ottoman Empire
统领着欧洲 亚洲 非洲 长达几个世纪
controlled Europe, Asia, and Africa for centuries.
- 是吧 - 但最终
Ha!It was, uh, ultimately defeated
被大不列颠王国给打败了
by the United Kingdom.
反弹
Ha back at ya!
怎么不见你对茶几这样夸夸其谈
Why don't you know this much about end tables?
就这样说定了 沙发留下
And there you have it. The lips stay.
国王万岁
Long live the king!
当我爸爸的领土正被侵犯时
ADULT ADAM: While our dad was being conquered,
我的高年级生活也因为一股敌对势力
my senior year was about to be invaded
难逃一难
by another hostile force.
同学们早上好 我是戈德堡老师
Good morning, class. My name is Mrs. Goldberg.
在弗格丝老师回家抚养她的小宝宝时
And while Mrs. Ferguson is at home nursing her new baby,
我看过照片 相当胖哦
and I saw a picture, he's a chunker,
你们都将见识到我富有学识的胸怀
you all will be nursing at my bosom of knowledge.
- 你引起了科比特的注意 - 太好了
You have Corbett's attention!Great.
那么弗格丝老师讲到哪了
So, where did Mrs. Ferguson leave off?
《美人鱼》还有二十分钟没看完
We were watching the last 20 minutes of Splash.
她为什么要给你们放美人鱼的电影
Why would she show you a mermaid movie?
妈 我们是高年级的
Mom, it's senior year.
不用再为升学努力了
Nothing we do affects getting into college anymore.
这叫 高年级倦怠症
It's classic senioritis.
倦怠症
Senioritis?
我要让你们都感染上一种叫腹泻性学习的新病
I want to infect you with a new disease called learn-a-rhea.
腹泻性学习的新病吗 我哥哥春假的时候患上了
Learn-a-rhea? My brother got that on spring break.
那样子可不好看
It was no bueno.
倦怠症是高年级的传统
And senioritis is a high school tradition,
就像本周二是高年级逃课日一样
just like Senior Skip Day this Tuesday.
逃课日吗
Senior Skip Day?
想都别想
Oh, hell, no!
出去 乔斯 这是教师休息室
No way, Jose. This lounge is for teachers only.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表