剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我是宝拉·霍根
I'm Paula Hogan.
宝拉·霍根
Paula Hogan?
搞什么 巴里
What the hell, Barry?
我以为宝拉·霍根只是你瞎说的
I thought Paula Hogan was fake!
不啊 傻瓜 她和我一起上有机化学课
No, silly. She's in my organic chem class.
你好啊 宝拉 作业写完了吗
Hi, Paula. Did you do the homework yet?
我以为这名字是《鳄鱼邓迪》给你的灵感
I thought you got her name from the crocodile movie!
因为有位主演叫保罗·霍根啊
Because Paul Hogan!
人类的思维真令人费解
The human mind is an enigma.
好吧 那位怒气冲冲的金发女士还说了什么
Okay, w-what else did the angry blonde lady say?
说有个姑娘想赢回你的芳心
That some girl was trying to get back together with you.
我的天
Whoopsie.Oh, my God.
我 我得去找艾丽卡
I-I have to find Erica.
我来开车 但我想看宝拉说
I'll drive us, but not before Paula says,
再往烤架上扔只虾
"Throw another shrimp on the barbie."
给我滚
How about " off"?
走吧
Let's go.
舞会进展得很糟心
Prom night had taken an ugly turn.
但幸运的是 我爸爸一直都在
Fortunately, my dad was always there.
不是在等我 只是一直都坐在那里
Not always there for me, just always there.
你怎么回家了
What are you doing home?
记得你跟我说
Hey.Remember when you told me
帮戴夫·金约个人去参加舞会吗
to get Dave Kim a date to prom?
一星半点儿也不记得了
Not even in the slightest.
我帮他约了
I did.
但他骄傲过了头 表现得像个混♥蛋♥
But then he acted like a cocky jerk,
我就当众羞辱了他
so I embarrassed him.
我真的做过分了
But it was really bad.
关于舞会 有件事你得知道
Here's the thing about prom.
我知道 跳几支傻不拉几的舞 不久之后大家就都忘了
I know, it's just some dumb dance you're never gonna remember.
这是你人生中为数不多的重要夜晚
It's one of the biggest nights of your life.
这个晚上 你们将最后一次和朋友们聚在一起狂欢
It's the last night celebrating with all your friends
之后大家就各奔东西了
before you go in different directions.
搞什么
What the hell?
你这么多愁善感我只见过一次
The only time I've seen you this sentimental
那还是你意犹未尽地吃完了非凡农场的圣诞礼盒
is when you sadly finished the Pepperidge Farm Christmas basket.
食物啊 我的最爱
Food. I love it.
有件事情你不知道
Well, here's something you didn't know...
我当年舞会时 没找到伴儿
I didn't have a date for prom.
那你没去吗
So, you didn't go?
更糟 我和我的堂姐乔伊斯一起去的
Worse... I went with my cousin Joyce.
想象女装版本的我 就是她本人了
Picture me in a dress. There you have it.
我 从不知道呢
I...never knew that.
傻瓜 这种事谁会拿出来到处宣扬啊
It's not something you brag about, moron.
这场舞会对你和布里亚很重要
As big as this night is for you and Brea,
但对戴夫·金来说也很重要
it's just as big for Dave Kim.
你把人名都说对了
You got all the names right.
我还是知道些事情的
I know some stuff.
谢谢了 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
原来在内心深处 我爸爸还是有一些至善真情的
Yeah, deep down, my dad always had a few gems,
现在该我去为我最好的朋友撑腰了
and it was up to me to be there for my best bud.
我到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
对不起 我把你晚上给毁了
I'm so sorry I ruined your night.
反正我也没约到人
I didn't have a date anyway,
你只是打破了我的幻想 根本没有人想要我
so the only thing you ruined was the illusion that anyone wanted to be with me.
这话不对
That's not true.
我想要你
I want to be with you.
真希望姑娘们也能看到你眼中的我
I just wish some girl would look at me the same way you do.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
我知道 但遇见布雷亚前 我和你一模一样
I do, because I was just like you before I met Brea.
你也会遇上对的人的
It'll happen for you, too.
你真的这么觉得吗
You really think so?
非常确定
I know so.
你最好了
You're the best.
你愿意和我一起舞会吗 戴夫·金
Would you go to prom with me, Dave Kim?
既然舞会的终点在于创造回忆
If prom is about making memories,
一起参加舞会可再好不过了 我们走
this is a good one. Let's do it.
你不会知道
You never quite know
哪段回忆最值得你回味
which moments you'll look back on fondly,
但话说回来
but then again...
有些时刻注定被铭记
...some moments are made to be remembered.
艾丽卡 开窗
Erica! Open the window!
杰夫在外面的草坪上
Hey, Geoff's out on the lawn.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
把他的脸从每张照片上减掉
Just cutting his face out of every memory.
她不想到窗户边来
She doesn't want to come to the window.
好吧 那您能告诉她我没有和宝拉·霍根在一起吗
Okay, then, would you tell her I'm not dating Paula Hogan?
他说他没和宝拉·霍根在一起
He says he's not dating Paula Hogan.
没有吗 为什么
He's not? Why not?
- 为什么 - 这题我会
Why not?I'll field this one.
我编的
I made it up!
巴里说是他编的
Barry says he made it up.
- 真的吗 - 真的吗
Really?Really?
- 真的 - 真的
Yes!Yes!
这一幕和《鳄鱼邓迪》里一样
Hey, this is just like in Crocodile Dundee
米克透过一段车来车往的地铁站台表明了他的爱意
when Mick professes his love across a busy subway platform.
而你只不过是通过我妈妈完成的
But you're doing it through my mom.
这一幕就像一条穿着工装裤的鳄鱼
This is just like when a crocodile in dungarees
在地铁三明治小店里吃米克·贾格尔一样
eats Mick Jagger in a Subway sandwich shop.
- 什么 - 听音传话做起来比看起来难
What?This is way harder than it looks.
跟她说 无论是在澳大利亚还是这世界上
Tell her there's nobody from Australia
我的心只属于她一人
or anyone else in the world that I'd rather be with!
跟她说我爱她
Tell her I love her!
他说他
He says he...
我听见了 别挡道
I heard him! Get out of my way!
你爱我吗
You love me?
爱得不行
More than anything.
我做了你想让我做的事
I did what you wanted.
我细细体悟生活中什么能让我开心
I sampled life to find out what makes me happy,
然后我发现 只有一件事
and I discovered there's only one thing...
那就是你
You.
别动
Stay there.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我不信仰现代情爱
* I don't believe in modern love
现代爱情
* Modern love
现代爱情
* Modern love...
妈妈又成功了
Mama did it again.
这就是找到真爱的真谛
That's the thing about finding the people you're supposed to be with.
会有冷淡期与热恋期 低潮和高♥潮♥
There might be highs and lows, ups and downs,
但只要你不松手
but if you hang in there,
收获将远远大于付出
it turns out to be more than worth it.
现代爱情
* Modern love
现代爱情
* Modern love
这是我见过的最大的豪华轿车
MAN: The biggest limousine I've ever seen.
你拿了多少货
What goodies did you score?
有杯子蛋糕
Oh, I got cupcakes,
没剥皮的香蕉 这是关键
unpeeled bananas... That's key...
够吃好几天的糖果
Twizzlers for days,
和漂亮的丰饶角饰
and this lovely cornucopia
这会点亮我的小型公♥寓♥
that will brighten my studio apartment.
我拿到了够一辈子用的横幅和照片背景画
I got a lifetime of streamers and this photo backdrop.
上面画了云哦
It's clouds.
我以为主题是中世纪化妆舞会
I thought the theme was medieval masquerade.
不是 是魔法森林
Nah. Enchanted forest.
这么多有魔力的绿色块和棕色块
So many magical greens and browns.
所以说这是一闪一闪的仙女灯
So these are twinkly fairy lights.
春季狂欢日再见咯
See you at the spring fling.
要见也是我先看见你
Not if I see you first.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表