剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
请说出你的全名 以便记录
State your full name for the record.
驳回申诉
Case dismissed.
我感觉今天可以到此为止了
Okay, that-that feels like a good stopping point for today.
现在仅有的证物
The only evidence remains
是惠特比先生提供的签字合约
a signed contract furnished by Mr. Whitby.
金伯格太太 假如你有反面证物
Mrs. Goldberg, if you have any evidence to the contrary,
请下次带来 否则我只能判他胜诉
please come back, or I will have to rule in his favor.
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
我以为我们能共享的士
I thought we would share a cab
或是我们的余生
or-or the rest of our lives.
正当我妈的仲裁遭受打击
As my mom's case suffered a blow,
我则因为老爷子重返巅峰而高兴
I was thrilled to have Pops back in fighting shape.
博士 我只想说声谢谢
Hey, Doc, just wanted to say thanks.
你真的帮了我大忙
You really helped me out.
俗话说得好
Oh, well, you know what they say --
化学家最擅长解决问题
Chemists are the best at solving problems
因为他们有所有答案[溶液]
because they have all the solutions.
真有趣
Big fun!
这么说你没有服用那些健身粉
So you didn't take any of that powder.
做得好
Good for you.
其实 我给我外公喝了很多
Actually, I gave a buttload to my grandpa,
现在他在泳池玩深水炸♥弹♥
and now he's cannonballing into pools,
像《魔茧》里那样
just like "Cocoon."
《魔茧》
"Cocoon"?
是一部很棒的电影
It's this awesome movie
讲的是一群老年人
about a bunch of elderly people
接触了外星卵
that become young again
再次变得年轻
after hanging out with alien eggs.
好莱坞怪胎们还能想出什么怪点子
What will Hollyweird think of next?
八成是《魔茧》续集
Probably "Cocoon 2."
但重点是
But the main takeaway here
我外公现在特别有活力
is the amount of energy my grandfather has now.
亚当 安慰剂效果不是无穷无尽的
Adam, the placebo effect can only push the body so far.
假如你外公玩过了头
If your grandfather overdoes it,
他可能会受重伤
he could really injure himself.
举个例子
So, as an example,
假如他高空跳水的话
if he were to jump off a high-dive...
后果会很糟糕
that might end badly?
从科学上来讲 是的
Scientifically speaking, oh, yeah.
幸好知道的早
Good to know.
幸好 知道 的早
Good...to...know.
老爷子 快停下
Pops! Stop!
不准跑 不准跑
No running! No running!
警告牌上写着呢
Read the posted signs!
孩子 准备好看我跳水了吗
Kiddo, you ready for me to do the dive,
像《大泳池小老头》里的呆头鹅那样
just like Reggie Dangerberg in "Back to the Pool"?
你是说《大儿子小爸爸》的丹泽菲尔德吗
Do you mean Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School"?
我就是那么说的
That's what I said.
你错得离谱
You were embarrassingly off,
但那不重要
but that's not important.
重要的是你得下来
What's important is you need to get down!
可我喝了好多肌肉土
But I took a bunch of your muscle dust,
爬了上来
and I climbed up here.
我觉得我主意已决
It seems like I already made my choice.
但你会受伤的
But you're gonna hurt yourself!
"狂暴雄起"不能让你重返年轻
Male Rampage doesn't make you young again.
什么都不能
Nothing does.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that
看我优雅入水
when I enter the water like a graceful --
老爷子
Pops!
老爷子 你还好吗
Pops, are you okay?
把所有冰块都拿来
Get all the ice.
然后再找更多冰来
And then find some more.
正当我的《魔茧》计划噗通落水
As my "Cocoon" plan went kerplunk,
我妈也还在官司的深水区挣扎
my mom was still in the deep end of her legal battle.
瞧我们点灯熬油的
Look at us burning the midnight oil,
猛吃炒面 像真正的律师那样
noshing on chow mein, just like real lawyers.
现在是早上九点半
It's 9:30 in the morning.
没人想吃中餐外卖♥♥
No one wants Chinese food.
只有你不想
Speak for yourself.
这些文件和箱子又是什么
And what are all these files and boxes for?
我们的调查员会填满它们
Our investigators are gonna fill them
用遥拍照片 指纹
with telescopic photos, fingerprints,
和实验室的DNA样本
and DNA samples for the lab.
我们为什么需要DNA
Why do we need DNA?
这是出版合同的纠纷
It's a dispute over a book contract.
那我们高价聘请的科学专家团
Well, then, what are our high-priced scientific experts
要出庭证明些什么
supposed to testify to?
事实 这显然是你的签名
The fact that it's clearly your signature?
这圆乎乎的贝确实像我写的
While that does look like my bulbous "B"
还有金字旁边的漂亮花边
and my delightful flourish around the "G,"
我根本不会随意签这种东西
I-I would never sign something just willy-nilly like that.
看来你签了
Mm, it kinda seems like you did.
见鬼 你们也参加了我的签约派对
Damn it! You two were at my signing party.
当时没有什么不寻常的情况吗
Was there anything out of the ordinary?
办签约派对就很不寻常
Having a signing party is out of the ordinary.
哪有人办这个
Who does that?
或许你的妻子会
Maybe your wife,
她为她的成就感到骄傲
who's proud of her accomplishment.
你也该感到骄傲
And you should be, too.
我全都想起来了
It's all coming back to me.
你办了 我在场
You did the thing. I was there.
记忆
Memories.
全都存在这个宝库里
It's all up in the treasure chest.
我的签约晚宴是全街区的话题
My signing gala was the talk of the block.
有香槟 气球
There was champagne, balloons.
我做了砂锅芝士堡
I made that cheesy burger casserole
形状跟我的食谱一样
in the shape of my book.
那是我唯一愿意啃的书
It's the only book I've ever finished.
等等 爸 那天老妈不是叫你拍了照吗
Wait -- Dad, didn't Mom ask you to take pictures that day?
-没有 -我有
- Nope. - ?I did!
相机在这
Here's the camera.
里面没有胶片
Oh, there's no film in it.
记忆
Memories.
现在我该怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do now?
再次声明 我不是律师
Again, not a lawyer,
但我建议你放手向前看
but my advice would be to move on with your life,
我也准备向前看了
like I'm gonna do with mine.
向前看
Move on?
这本食谱是我第一次
This cookbook is the first thing
独自完成的成就
I've ever accomplished all on my own.
不是作为妻子和孩子妈 而是我自己
Not as a wife, not as a mom, but for me.
现在要我眼睁睁
And now I'm supposed to just let
看那个骗人的出版商夺走一切
that crooked publisher take it all away?
事情没有那么简单
It's not that simple.
对我而言是的
It is to me.
爱丽卡 我有没有告诉过你
Erica, did I ever tell you
我为什么觉得我本可以成为律师
why I think I could have been a lawyer?
因为你凡事都喜欢跟人争论吗
Because you like to argue with everyone about everything?
因为我愿意使出浑身解数
Because I would fight with every fiber of my being
捍卫我在乎的东西
for the things I care about.
捍卫家人 朋友 正确的事
My family. My friends. What's right.
我还以为你多少继承了我这点
I thought maybe you got some of that from me.
看来我错了
I guess I was wrong.
我妈再次进行仲裁
My mom was back in arbitration,
但没有爱丽卡和任何证物
but without Erica or any evidence,
她的纠纷似乎是一目了然的
her case seemed to be open and shut.
金伯格太太 你还有进一步证明吗
Mrs. Goldberg, do you have anything further to present?
只有我的话
Only my word.
我没有签那份附录
I did not sign that addendum.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表