剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代 我超爱解密故事
Back in the '80s, I loved a good mystery,
无论是不明飞行物或是剧集里的真凶
whether it was UFOs or who shot J.R.,
百慕大三角 或是新可乐的秘方
the Bermuda Triangle, or what was in New Coke.
所以我超爱电影《妙探寻凶》自然不是谜
So it was no mystery that I loved the movie "Clue."
我特别痴迷 甚至带上我妈去看
I was so obsessed, I even took my own mom to go see it.
-我好喜欢 -喜欢迷案吗
- I loved it. - Was it the mystery?
还是最丑陋的罪行 还是傲慢的管家
The crime most foul? The snooty butler?
-简直是时髦派对 -啥
- It was the swanky party. - Wha?
所有人都盛装打扮
All those people dressed to the nines
吃着高级食物 谈论乱七八糟的
and eating fancy foods and discussing nonsense.
那是我的美梦
That is my dream.
但我想他们讨论的那些乱七八糟的
But I think the nonsense they were discussing
是同僚惨遭谋杀
was a murder of a colleague.
那该多有趣啊
How fun would that be,
解开挚友惨遭被捅之谜
solving the brutal stabbing of a good friend?
看来你想自己办个剧本杀派对
I guess you could throw your own murder-mystery party.
没错 那将是年度最棒的社交活动
Yes! And it'll be the social event of the year
之后每年都办 直到我死
and every year after that until I die
然后朋友们都会来解开我的死亡之谜
and my friends gather to solve that crime.
整个剧本都由我来写
I'll script the whole thing!
这将是一个充满危险 对白和猜疑的夜晚
It'll be a night full of danger, dialogue, and distrust!
你俩小声点行吗
Can you guys keep it down?
我在看《正义前锋》
I'm watching "Dukes of Hazzard."
爸 我们在计划剧本杀派对
Dad, we're planning a murder-mystery party.
-会很好玩的 -好玩 不用了谢谢
- It's gonna be fun. - Fun? N-No thank you.
看着我 我们一定要办
Look at me. We're doing this.
看着我 除非我死了
Look at me. Over my dead body.
没错 可以让他演尸体
Yes! He can be the dead body.
听起来工作量太大了
Sounds like too much work.
工作量正适合你
This is the perfect amount of work for you.
你往那一躺就行
You just have to exist.
有任何肢体活动我就罢♥工♥
'Cause movement of any kind is a deal breaker.
我保证迅速搞死你
I'll murder you quick. I promise.
-好吧 -万岁 默里勉强算加入了
- Fine. -Yeah! Murray's kinda in.
金伯格剧本杀派对
A Goldbergs murder-mystery party.
我们居然现在才办
How have we not done this?
金色年代 第八季第八集
那是一九八几年的一月十三日
It was January 13th, 1980-something,
爱丽卡正要惨遭现实打击
and Erica was about to get a major reality check.
金伯格小姐
Ms. Goldberg
知道我为什么叫你来院长办公室吗
any idea why I've called you into the dean's office?
你想把我加进名人校友名单
You want to put me on your famous list?
有没有现金奖励
Is there, like, a cash prize,
还是只有荣誉这种毫无价值的东西
or is it just something worthless like honor?
奇怪的是 院长名单不是由院长整理的
Weirdly, the Dean's List is not generated by the dean
-而是由教务长 -能进入正题吗
- but a provost -- - Can we just get to it?
我十分钟后有节木偶戏的课
I have a puppetry class in ten.
我们就是要谈这个话题
Well, that's why we're here.
你似乎还没有选择专业
It seems you haven't declared a major yet.
可我才大二 难道我不能继续试听各种课
But I'm only a sophomore. Can't I just keep sampling classes
直到遇到我喜欢的吗
until something strikes my fancy?
要看你的家庭背景
That depends. Are you a member
你家是不差钱的富豪权贵吗
of the well-heeled patrician class where money is no object?
我爸一共只有三条裤子
My dad's had the same three pairs of pants
从我出生就没换过 看来我家没多少钱
since I've known him, so not so much.
我觉得你该现在就选
Well, I think you should pick now.
我的专业影响你的实习
Your major affects your internships,
实习会转化成工作 转化成美好的一生
which turn into jobs, which turn into a good life.
否则啊
Or not.
有些人就是不幸福
Some people are just unhappy.
你是其中之一吗
Are you one of those people?
我的抑郁是季节性的
My depression is seasonal.
好了 走吧
Okay, go.
选个专业
Pick a major!
海洋学
Hey, oceanography.
我的人生道路选好了
My life path is settled!
可你讨厌海洋 你说那是上帝的马桶
But you hate the ocean. You said it's God's toilet.
有道理
Fair.
计算机科学
Computer science.
未来你好 是我爱丽卡 我们开始吧
Hello, future. It's me, Erica. Let's do this.
你真的想给电脑编程吗
You're really gonna program computers?
原来是这个意思
Is that what that means?
该死的 为什么这么难
Damn it! Why is this so hard?!
我们这个年纪
I mean, who actually knows
有谁真的知道自己这辈子想做什么
what they want to do with their life at this age?
我这英俊的恶魔就知道
This handsome devil right here.
巴瑞 我不想听
Barry, I don't want to hear it.
你应该知道我是生物专业
So you are aware that I'm a bio major
医学预科生
with a pre-med concentration --
你想成为医生吗
Oh, you're gonna be a doctor?
我好担心 因为你已经六秒没提过了
I got worried because you hadn't said it in six seconds.
你怎敢这么说
How dare you?
我从没提起过这份救死扶伤的事业
I have never mentioned my career in the life-saving arts.
我要成为医生
I shall be a doctor.
医生
Doctor.
-脑科医生 -医生
- Brain doctor. - Doctor.
医生
Doctor.
-医生 -医生
- Doctor. - Doctor.
大甜甜医生要挽救生命了
Doctor Tasty's ready to save lives.
-没人在乎 -米尔格龙医生在乎
- No one cares. - Dr. Milgrom does.
他让我暑假时去实习
He gave me an internship this summer.
尽情去擦地板上的体液吧
Well, have fun mopping up bodily fluids
我和杰夫要去海滨玩
while Geoff and I hit the beach.
其实我也要去实习
Uh, actually, I'm interning, too.
什么 可你才大一
What?! But you're a freshman!
你似乎很生气 我会取消的
You seem upset. I'll just cancel it.
重点是 "没专业丽卡"
Point is, "Undeclared-ica,"
做人要么像我一样知道这辈子想做什么
you either know what you want to do with your life -- me --
要么像你一样 像飘在马桶里的屎蛋
or you float around like a turd in a toilet -- you.
我不是屎蛋
I'm not a turd.
屎蛋如是说
Said the turd.
别听他的 宝贝 你不是屎蛋
Don't listen to him, babe. You're not a turd.
-屎蛋才不会说话 -你这样维护我更糟心了
- Turds can't talk. - When you defend me, it's worse.
确实难办
It was a tough area.
正当爱丽卡卡壳时
As Erica was spinning out,
我们的剧本杀派对则加速运转
our murder-mystery party was revving up.
各就各位 嫌犯们马上就到
Places, everyone! The suspects are arriving soon.
有什么比开幕之夜更好的
Is there anything better than opening night?
有 闭幕之夜 关门的时候
Yes, the end of the night, when we close the door.
爸 你其余的戏服哪去了
Dad, where's the rest of your costume?
我给我的角色想了新背景故事
I came up with some new backstory for my character.
他不在乎
He doesn't care.
但我在乎
But I do.
在我的双眼和那玩意之间拦上遮羞布
Put some cloth between my eyes and that.
我不接受表演建议
I don't take notes.
默里 整晚第一件事就是谋杀你
Murray, your murder kicks off the entire night.
现在就把裤子穿上
Put these on now.
我为了你们什么都做了
What I do for you people.
我们是来参加谋杀的
We're here for the murder.
平常人们可不会这么说
That's not something people say.
晚上好
Good evening.
管家冷苦为您服务 先生
Bitterfrost the Butler at your service, sir.
你的小燕尾服真可爱
And so cute in your little-boy tuxedo,
就像艾美奖上的弗莱德·萨维奇
just like Fred Savage at the Emmys.
我不知道您说的是谁 夫人
I know not of what you speak, ma'am.
我的母亲是位帮厨
I was born to a scullery maid.
他完全不会跳出角色
He is not breaking character.
真有趣 也可能会很烦人
So fun! And possibly annoying.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
我是黄水晶夫人 优雅的巴黎人
I'm Madame Topaz, an elegant Parisian
我尊贵的格调无与伦比
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表