剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Hey, hey.
这一整周可是过得跌宕起伏啊
This has been a hell of a week.
不仅我成为了外公
Not only did I become a grandpa,
我们的新手妈妈 刚刚诞下了一个健康的宝贝女儿
our new mother here gave birth to a healthy baby girl.
而且她还赢得了她的第一个普利策奖
And she won her first Pulitzer too.
刚刚说到了我人生中两位特别的女性
That's two special ladies in my life,
还有我人生中 第三位重要女性的母亲
but so the mother of my third special lady
也不该被忽视--塞西尔?
doesn't feel left out-- Cecile?
哦 好的
Oh. Well.
宝贝 在过去的这几年
Babe, over the last few years,
我见证了你开展第二段事业
I have watched you take on a second career,
成为一位超级英雄
become a superhero,
还成为了珍娜所拥有的
and be the best mother
最棒的母亲
Jenna could ever have.
我也知道 不论我们的梦想 将我们引向何地
And I know that wherever our dreams may take us,
我们都会永远爱着彼此
we will always keep loving each other.
这也是为什么现在...
Which is why now...
我想要做这件事
I would like to do this.
乔 我的天呐
Joe, oh, my God.
你是要--你是不是要做 我想的那个...
Are you--are you about to do what I think...
嗯哼 - 等下 等下
Mm-hmm. - Wait. Wait.
塞西尔·霍顿
Cecile Horton.
嗯?
Mm-hmm?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
我是说 可算到这一步了 不是吗?
I mean, finally. Am I right?
没事的 我去照顾她
It's okay. I got her.
我觉得她喜欢听到你的声音
I think she likes the sound of your voice.
或许你可以试试跟她说话
Maybe try talking to her.
嘿
Hey.
你想听个故事吗?
You want to hear a story?
好 但在我开始之前
Okay, but before I start,
我需要你首先做一件事
I need you to do something first.
我需要你先别哭了
I need you to stop crying.
我还需要你 能够相信不可能之事
And I need you to believe in the impossible.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
乖孩子
Good.
你的爸爸速度很快
Your dad is fast.
比声音的速度还要快
Faster than the speed of sound.
而我跑得越快
And the faster I go,
世界就会变得越慢
the more the world slows down.
但这并不总是件很容易的事情
But it wasn't always easy.
在我小的时候
When I was a kid,
我失去了我最爱的人
I lost the people I cared about most.
我不会让类似的事发生在你身上的
I won't let that happen to you.
这就是为什么你妈妈和我
That's why your mom and I,
我们需要去做些不可能之事
we need to do something impossible.
我们家族被赐予了这份神奇的礼物
Our family has been blessed with these amazing gifts.
或许这份神速 不再应该只属于我们了
Maybe that speed shouldn't just belong to us anymore.
我的朋友奥利弗说 是闪电选中了我
My friend Oliver said that the lightning chose me.
那么现在 我将成为这个做选择的人
Well, now, I'm gonna do the choosing.
我的名字是巴里·艾伦 而他们的名字...
My name's Barry Allen, but their names...
我今早遇到了汽车故障...
I just had some car trouble this morning.
不 我并没有车
No, I don't own a car.
好 我马上就到 - 是艾弗里·何...
Yeah, I will be right there. - Are Avery Ho...
是时候回家了
Time to go home.
麦克斯·墨丘利...
Max Mercury...
或许还不是时候
Maybe not.
杰斯·钱伯斯...
Jess Chambers...
酷
Cool.
或许如果我们分享出自己的一部分
Maybe if we share a piece of ourselves,
我们就能跳出 自己曾经充满暴♥力♥和痛苦的循环
we can break out of our old cycles of violence and pain.
为你创造出一个崭新的世界 诺拉
Create a new world for you, Nora.
一个更好的世界
A better one.
一个我们能和谐共存的世界
One where we can coexist.
我们所有人
All of us.
在一起
Together.
一个不再存在不可能之事的世界...
A world where nothing has to be impossible...
只要我们对此心存信念
As long as we believe in it.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表