剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Or why.
听着
Look.
因为我知道你们深爱彼此
Because I know you guys love each other.
现在你只需要去拥抱 转角处的那些事
Now you just need to embrace what's around the corner
并且相信 现在你正在为自己打造的遗产
and trust that this legacy that you're building
是正确的
for yourself is the right one
因为我相信
because I, for one, do.
你怎么能那么确信?
How can you be so sure?
因为你最强大的力量
Because your greatest strength
并不是什么超能力
isn't some meta ability.
塞西尔 而是你的内心 和你对你所爱之人
Cecile, it's your heart, and your dedication
做出的奉献
to the people that you love.
那可是真正的高义
That's a real virtue.
它的化身?用来干什么的化身?
Its avatar? Avatar for what?
负神速力 它需要一位地球代理人
A Negative Speed Force, it needs a surrogate on Earth
来帮它施行计划
to carry out its plan.
这便是水晶一直在做的事
That's what the crystal has been doing all along.
乔 马克 诺拉
Joe, Mark, Nora.
我意思是 它只能短暂附身在他们身上
I mean, it can only possess them temporarily.
它肯定是需要你自愿接受它的力量
It must need you to choose to take on its power.
不
No.
这不能是对的
That can't be right.
水晶给我展示了一个 更好的人生
The crystal showed me a better life,
一个带有 我本就应该拥有的 女儿的人生
one with a daughter I was supposed to have.
艾迪 负神速力 不同于
Eddie, the Negative Speed Force is unlike
你曾见过的任何东西
anything you've ever seen before.
它会搞乱你的大脑
It gets inside your head.
它以仇恨和怒火为食 好吗?
It feeds off hate and rage, all right?
关于它的一切 都只是纯粹的邪恶
Everything about it is evil.
它把我从死亡中带了回来 好吗?
It brought me back from the dead, OK?
这是邪恶吗?
Is that evil?
而要是 我选择不去当它的化身 又该咋办呢?
And what if I choose not to be the avatar, huh?
要我回去继续死着吗?
Do I go back to being dead?
不 不 我们会另找条方法 拯救你的
No, no, we'll find a way to save you.
你可以选择开启一段新的人生
You could choose to start a new life.
他撒谎
He lies.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
因为你的小队 今天在做的 都是试图去束缚我
Because all your team tried to do today was cuff me.
但那水晶 它是真的
But that crystal, it actually wants
想帮助我 夺回我的人生
to help me get my life back.
夺回我曾太蠢而放弃了的人生
A life I was a fool to give up.
还有时间
There's still time.
拜托 你是不相信那的
Come on. You don't believe that.
别告诉我 我相信什么
Don't tell me what I believe!
你知道 我现在都能听见它吗?
Did you know I can hear it right now?
有些时候 我都分辨不出来 那是水晶的声音
Sometimes I can't tell if it's the crystal's voice
还是我自己的
or my own voice.
而我开始疑惑 两者间能有什么区别呢?
And I'm starting to wonder, what's the difference?
说来好笑
It's funny.
从死亡中归来 真的就有种办法
Returning from the dead really has a way
能让你意识到 你在过去人生中
of making you realize the mistakes
所犯下的愚蠢错误
you made in your old life.
我错在做了一位无名小卒
My mistake was being a nobody.
艾迪 你从来都不是一位无名小卒 好吗?
Eddie, you weren't a nobody, all right?
听我说-- - 不
Listen to me-- - No!
你听着
You listen.
前一秒我才死 下一秒所有人就忘了我
The second I died, everyone forgot about me.
而你 巴里 那位我为之牺牲的人
And you, Barry, the man I sacrificed my life for,
你通过抢走我的未婚妻 以此来感谢我
you thanked me by stealing my fiancée.
艾迪
Eddie.
而现在 我有机会 去改变这一点了
But now I have a chance to change that.
要是我选择了水晶
If I choose the crystal,
或许我就能成为英雄了
maybe I could be the hero.
我本能得到一个 我所值得的女儿和家庭
I could get the girl and the family I deserve.
艾迪
Eddie.
我知道你很痛心
I know how much you're hurting.
你所说的人生 并不属于你
The life you're talking about, it's not yours.
爱瑞丝不是你的妻子
Iris isn't your wife.
诺拉也不是你的女儿
Nora is not your daughter.
但这本该是我的
But there were supposed to be!
而这也仍有可能是我的
And they still can be!
艾迪 你知道这是不对的
Eddie, you know that's not right.
你有机会重新开始
You have a chance to start over,
拥有一段属于你的人生
to have your own life.
你觉得爱瑞丝想你怎么做?
What would Iris want you to do?
闪电侠
Flash!
把化身交出来
Bring me the avatar!
把艾迪·斯旺交出来
Bring me Eddie Thawne,
否则我就把这座城市毁掉
or I will tear this city apart!
艾迪 我得走了
Eddie, I have to go.
但我相信你
But I believe in you.
我知道 无论发生什么
I know no matter what happens,
你都会做出正确的选择
you'll make the right choice.
闪电侠 听到我的话了吗?
Flash, do you hear me?
把艾迪交出来
Bring me Eddie!
天选之人在哪里?
Where is the chosen one?
他正在做出自己的选择
He's making his own choice.
而看起来他并没有选你
Seems like that isn't you.
走着瞧
We'll see about that!
开始干活吧
Let's get to work.
收到
OK.
诺拉
Nora.
拜托了诺拉
Nora, please.
我知道你肯定还在的
I know you're still in there.
我需要你的帮助对付它
I need your help to fight this thing.
对不起了爸
Sorry, Dad.
你爱的那个小女孩早就不在了
The little girl you loved is long gone.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
我美丽的爱瑞丝
Oh, my beautiful Iris.
抱歉
Sorry.
我敲门了 但没人回应
I knocked, but you didn't answer,
而我知道 你总会把钥匙放在门边
and I know you always leave the key by the door.
我的天 艾迪?
Oh, my God. Eddie?
我无法想象你会怎么想
I can't imagine what you must be thinking.
如果你想要我离开 我马上就走
And if you want me to leave, I'll go.
但真的是我 你的艾迪
But it's me, your Eddie.
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
我知道 你比任何人都了解我
I know that you know me better than anyone.
你看见了什么?
Who do you see?
我的天 真是你
Oh, my God, it is you.
这怎么可能?
How is this possible?
说来复杂
It's complicated.
但我已经不想去解开这个谜团了
But I'm done trying to solve this mystery.
我来这里 是因为我要做一个决定
I came here because I have a decision to make,
而我知道 不见到你 我没办法做出这个决定
and I knew I couldn't make it without seeing you.
哪怕这是最后见你的机会
Even if it was for the last time.
什么?你才刚来这里
What? You just got here.
你为什么不能留下来?我们可以帮你的
Why don't you stay? We can help you.
相信我 不是我想走
Trust me, I don't want to go.
我只是想做正确的事
I just want to do the right thing.
但有时候很难知道那是什么
But sometimes it's hard to know what that is,
尤其我脑海里出现的声音
especially with that voice in my head pulling me
在将我引去不同方向
in different directions.
但其实 我想了一下 我觉得我应该留下来
Actually, on second thought, I think I should stay.
你知道为什么 我就要赢了吗?
Do you know why I'm about to win?
因为你不敢对你的亲生骨肉下死手
Because you don't have the guts to kill your own flesh and blood,
不像艾迪
unlike Eddie.
这就是为什么他将成为最终的化身
That's why he's the ultimate avatar.
而你将会像动物一样死在街上
And you'll die in the street like an animal.
你好呀 蓝眼睛小妞
Hey, blue eyes!
真让人佩服呢
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表