剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我就能把冰霜救回来 这样我现在
I could have got Frost back and I wouldn't be
就不会一个人喝酒了 对吧
drinking alone right now, would I?
我该为你的所作所为杀了你
I should kill you for what you did.
那是什么阻止了你 波本威士忌吗
What's stopping you? Bourbon?
我知道你有多伤心
I know how much you're hurting.
但我们需要一个能在莫瑟
But we need someone who can shut down a thermal genierator
沃泽科和阿马尔获得摧毁整个时间线的能量
before Mercer, Wozzeck, and Amar gain the power
之前关闭热力发电机的人
to destroy an entire timeline.
你以前帮过我们
You've helped us before.
我要你再帮一次
I'm asking you to do it again.
我们现在比以往任何时候都需要你
We need you now more than ever.
等等 你这是答应了吗
Wait, so you're in?
我会做冰霜希望我做的事 对
I'm gonna do what Frost would have wanted, yeah.
不过 有个条件
One thing, though.
我不会听他的命令
I am not taking orders from him.
我们的下一个新成员会好些
Hey, it'll be easier with our next recruit.
他会信任我的
He'll trust me.
好的
Okay.
这叫信任你吗
This is trusting you?
他就是喜欢出风头
He just likes to make an entrance.
好哇
Well, well, well,
这不是我的老朋友 药剂师吗
if it isn't my old friend, the Chemist.
或者应该叫艾伦警官
Or should I say Officer Allen?
谁是你的新跟班啊
Whos the new sidekick?
我不是谁的跟班 我是吹笛人
I'm nobody's sidekick. I'm the Pied Piper.
你没戴兜帽我都认不出来了
Ah, didn't recognize you without the hood on.
就像我和
Just like your mama's
我的同事收拾完你
not gonna recognize your faces
你妈妈也认不出你的脸一样
once my associates and I are through rearranging them.
因为你 我在铁山监狱
You know, I ended up doing a stint
蹲了一段时间
in Iron Heights because of you.
你怎么出来的
How did you get out?
简单 成了控方证人
Easy. Turned state's witness.
供出了中城警局
Gave up the real mastermind
人♥质♥事件的幕后主使
behind the CCPD hostage situation,
拿到了我的出狱卡
got my get- out- of- jail- free card.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了阿穆内特
You squealed on Amunet?
我以为她是你的灵魂伴侣呢
I thought she was your soul mate.
真爱不过是谎言
True love is a lie.
说得对
Damn straight.
金面人唯一的帮手就是现金
Goldface's only sidekick is cold, hard cash.
他不是什么好人
He ain't some bleeding heart.
那可不
Ain't it the truth.
他肯定不会整晚熬夜看
And he sure as hell doesn't stay up all night
《日瓦戈医生》然后为了尤里到死都没
reading"Dr. Zhivago, ”then sobbing
找到劳拉的情节哭泣
when Yuri dies before finding Lara.
该死 卡佛
Damn it, Carverl
这是私底下告诉你的
You were told that in confidence
读书会仍然是一个安全的场所
Book club will remain a safe space.
总之 再见了
Anyway, bye- bye.
不 不 等等
No, no, wait.
我以药剂师的身份执行另一项卧底任务
I'm on another undercover assignment as the Chemist.
我得阻止一群新的无赖帮
I need to stop a new group of Rogues
在时间线上挖洞
from punching a hole in the timeline.
你说的是那三个整周都在
You talking about the three that have been
抢劫高科技的人吗
pulling tech heists all week?
是啊 我是说 如果他们做完了这台机器
Yeah, I mean, if they finish this machine,
他们就能回到过去
they could go back in time and steal your turf
在你还没开始入局之前就偷走你的地盘
before you even got in the game.
帮助我们 你就可以在这种情况发生之前
Help us and you can level the playing field
创造一个公平的竞争环境
before that happens.
俗话说得好
二 As the old proverb goes,
敌人的敌人就是朋友
”The enemy of my enemy is my friend. "
-嗯 -好吧 药剂师
Yeah. - Fine, Chemist.
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
还在计划中
Well, it's kind of a work in progress right now,
但我们的想法是
but here's what we're thinking.
看起来金面人有几个朋友
Looks like Goldface has a few friends.
就像老大想的那样
Well, just like the boss thought.
他们很快就会知道的
They'll find out soon enough.
然后 他们会尖叫
And then, they'll scream.
墙上有很多真金白银啊 艾伦
Lot of gold in these walls, Allen.
难道我该相信你一个公务员的薪水
I'm supposed to believe that you can afford all this
就能买♥♥得起这么多东西吗
on a public servant's salary?
不 我遗漏了点什么
No, I'm missing something.
我也要查清楚是怎么回事
I'm gonna find out what it is too.
哦 你不知道啊
Oh, you have no idea.
等等 你不是在2016年
Hang on, didn't you knock over
搞砸了我的生意吗
my operation back in 2016?
什么生意
Operation?
拜托 那地方看起来就像农贸市场
Please, the place looked like a farmers market.
我们可以以后再吵吗
Can we settle this later?
-嗯 -嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
你听他的 好吗
You listen to the man, all right?
这是一项严肃的任务 我们今天要拯救生命
This is a serious mission. We're gonna save lives today.
你不就是那个在中城地下开了个
Aren't you the fool that opened up an active volcano
活火山的笨蛋吗
underneath Central City?
是啊 就在他杀了我最喜欢的酒保之后
Oh, yeah, right after he killed my favorite bartender.
我已经洗脱了那些指控
- I was cleared of those charges.
你可不是这里最聪明的人
You're not the smartest guy in the room.
没错 我才是
Exactly. I am.
所以请大家注意 计划是
So if I could have everyone's attention, the plan- -
你家酒吧的音乐太烂了
Your bar plays terrible music!
-你说什么 -你花了我
Excuse me? - You cost me more gold
-很多金子 -迪斯科已死 兄弟
than I can lift. Disco is dead, dude.
-各位 -谁在乎
Guys! - Who cares?
计划
The plan.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
5 Thank you
所以你确定这三件武器是同一个人制♥造♥的
So you're sure the same person made all three weapons.
毫无疑问
No doubt,
莫瑟的回旋镖 沃泽科的小提琴
2r Mercer's boomerang, Wozzeck's violin,
甚至是阿马尔的刀 都是独一无二的设计
even Amar's knife, all uniquely designed,
但我还是查不到它们是在哪里制♥造♥的
but I still can't track where they've been manufactured
是谁制♥造♥的
or by who.
这是我最后一次机会来报道人生中最大的新闻
This is my last chance to break a story of a lifetime,
而我只有一堆
and all I have is a bunch of tech
没人懂的科技
that nobody understands.
我要休息五分钟
I am going to take five.
今天大家都怎么了
What's with folks today?
那你们四个去关闭发电机
So then the four of you will disable the generators
我用我的
while I use my s- -
警♥察♥取证手法去
CSI know- how
打开保险库 偷走引擎
to open the vault and grab the engine.
有问题吗
Any questions?
一旦我们拿到振动引擎会发生什么
What happens once we score the vibration engine?
归谁
Who gets it?
不归谁
No one - no one gets it
我们会把它带回星辰实验室
We'll bring it back to S. T. AJR. Labs.
然后我会尽快把它还给国防部
And then I'll return it to the DOD as soon as possible.
那台发动机值整整一百万
That engine's worth a cool mil.
如果我要拿我辛苦挣来的自♥由♥冒险
If I'm gonna risk my hard- earned freedom to get it,
那就得给我分成
I want my cut.
各位 我们都知道如果这东西理应归谁的话
Guys, we all know that if anybody should get it,
那就是我
it's me.
我是这个房♥间里唯一的低温工程师
I'm the only cryogenics engineer in this room,
巴里 你知道我会好好利用它的
and, Barry, you know I will put it to good use.
都说了 引擎不归谁
Guys, nobody's taking the engine.
我知道偷窃是不对的 小巴
Well, now, I know stealing's wrong, Bar,
但我可以用我那份钱
but, you know, I could use my cut
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表