剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
第九季第十三集全剧终
一 个 新 世 界
第四部分:大结局
中心城
医院
中心城
技术研究所
一周后
菲利斯航♥空♥
试飞场地
此处播放的是1990-1991年CBS剧集《闪电侠》的主题曲,
该世界被定数为地球九十号♥,此宇宙"巴里·艾伦"
和剧中"杰·加里克"演员为同一人。
极速军团:可能是在致敬超级反派团队"末日军团",两者音似。
丹恩·马克杜菲:1962-2011年,DC漫画作者和编剧。
DC子品牌里程碑著名超英“静电沙克”作者,动画剧集《正义联盟无限》制片人与编辑等。
菲利斯航♥空♥:初次登场于1959年10月《DC展台》#22
菲利斯摩天飞机是全美最大的航♥空♥公♥司♥,他们位于加利福尼亚州的海滨城,是"绿灯侠"哈尔·乔丹的雇主。
剧中这片场地同样也是《闪电侠》第一季第一集中巴里·艾伦初次跑步时的地方。
"中国闪电侠"艾弗里·何:初次登场于2016年9月《闪电侠V5》#3
闪电家族成员,中国正联的闪电侠,巴里·艾伦与"快车道"米娜·达万的好友兼学徒。
中心城神速力风暴事件中被意外赋予了速度,"神速"奥古斯特·哈特的窃取速度对象。
"风行者"麦克斯·墨丘利:初次登场于1993年5月《闪电侠V2》#76
曾使用"快银"、"鞭旋风"等众多其它外号♥,初代闪电侠、强尼快客、脉冲的好友与导师。
19世纪初从一位印第安萨满那得到了风之神的保佑,在后来被超级反派"竞争者"占据身体时才终于得到了神速力。
"快客小子"杰斯·钱伯斯:初次登场于2021年2月《DC多元宇宙欢度圣诞V1》#1
来自地球十一号♥的非二元性别极速者,是"杰西快客"的侄女,该宇宙版本的"闪电小子"。
全剧终!绿箭宇宙完结!
2012年10月10日 - 2014年8月7日 - 2023年5月24日
共六剧三十七季六百九十九集!
其中闪电侠占据最多,共九季一百八十四集!
"我们都是闪电侠" - 爱瑞丝·韦斯特-艾伦
感谢:
CW电视网;DC娱乐;华纳兄弟电视;伯兰蒂制片厂;
格雷格·伯兰蒂;杰夫·琼斯;亚伦·黑尔宾;艾瑞克·华♥莱♥士♥;布萊克·尼利;
以及陪伴我们度过九年岁月的众多主演与嘉宾。
无论你们过去将来身处何方,DC粉丝感谢拥有你们!
♪ 玛丽·布莱姬 歌♥曲 "爱是我们一生所有" ♪
♪ Mary J Blige's song "Love Is All We Need" ♪
♪ 过好生活 女孩 ♪
♪ Live your life, girl ♪
♪ 爱是我们一生所有 ♪
♪ Love is all we need ♪
♪ 爱是我们一生所有 ♪
♪ Love is all we need ♪
♪ 因为所有人都需要爱 ♪
♪ 'Cause everybody needs love ♪
♪ 我们都需要爱 爱让我们完整 ♪
♪ Love is all we need to make everything complete ♪
♪ 如果我们快乐地生活在一起 ♪
♪ If we try to live together and be happy ♪
♪ 你和我是一体 我们的故事刚刚开启 ♪
♪ You and me are one and we've only just begun ♪
♪ 所以让我们一起迎接新的起点 一起找点乐子吧 ♪
♪ So let's make a new beginning and have some fun ♪
♪ 爱是我们一生所有 (说是我们一生所有) ♪
♪ Love is all we need (said is all we need) ♪
要想理解 我即将告诉你的事
To understand what I'm about to tell you,
你得先做点什么
you need to do something first.
你需要相信不可能之事
You need to believe in the impossible.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
不能 我不敢相信
Nope. I can't believe it.
艾迪 · 斯旺竟然是 负神速力的化身?
Eddie Thawne is the avatar of the Negative Speed Force?
对 这就是为什么水晶 一直穿越时空攻击我们
Yes. That's the reason the crystal has been attacking us across time.
它是在充能
It was charging with power.
听起来我们 现在真的很需要闪电侠
Sounds to me like we could really use the Flash right about now.
伙计们 能听到我说话吗?
Guys, can you hear me?
巴里
Barry!
谢天谢地你出来了
Oh, thank God you got out of there.
勉强而已
Barely.
我在回医院的路上
I'm on my way back to the hospital.
有任何 时间线损坏的迹象吗?
Any sign of damage to the timeline?
暂时没有 老大
No temporal fracturing yet, boss.
已经在二零四九年开始了 要是蔓延到这里...
It's already started in 2049. If it spreads here...
这会威胁到我们的存在
It'll threaten our entire existence.
搞什么?
What the hell?
闪电侠
Flash!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
这是某种监狱吗?
Is this some kind of a prison?
因为你是困不住我的
Because you can't hold me!
你知道的
You know that!
是谁竟敢 破坏我的复仇?
Who dares disrupt my revenge?
我本来就快要 割破那冒牌小子的喉咙了
I was about to slit that brat imposter's throat,
但现在 我要先从你开始
but now, I'm going to start with you first.
除非你立刻 把我送回我来的地方
Unless you return me to where I came from immediately.
很显然 你根本不清楚 你是在和谁打交道...
And clearly you have no idea who you're dealing with...
否则你就会知道 威胁我会有多危险了
otherwise you'd know how dangerous it is to threaten me.
好像我在乎似的
Like I care.
因为你就要像
'Cause you're about to bleed
我所屠♥杀♥的其他人一样 流血了
like everyone else I've slaughtered.
你脑子有点问题
You got a few screws loose.
我很喜欢
I like that.
当我从你的尸体上
You won't when I'm plucking
挖出这对幽蓝眼球时 你就不会了
those baby blues out of your corpse.
现在 告诉我为什么我在这里
Now, tell me why I'm here!
我他妈怎么会知道?
How the hell should I know?
我记得的最后一件事
Last thing I remember,
是闪电侠 在用时间戒灵对付我
the Flash had just sicced his Time Wraiths on me.
所以是那个懦夫
So that coward
把我们带到这里的吗?
is responsible for bringing us here?
我很怀疑
I highly doubt it.
欢迎来到负神速力 伙计们
Welcome to the Negative Speed Force, fellas.
第一次吧?
First time?
你是哈里 · 威尔斯
You're Harry Wells.
你是帮助闪电侠打败我的人
You're the man who helped the Flash defeat me.
不 那是斯旺
No. That's Thawne.
那个帮闪电侠打败我的人
The man who helped the Flash defeat me.
有什么遗言吗 斯旺?
Any last words, Thawne?
劳动节过后 永远不要穿白色
Never wear white after Labor Day.
还有佐罗门
And Zoloman
我喜欢你干的事
Love your work.
虽然有点没创意 你不觉得吗?
Although slightly derivative, don't you think?
假装是闪电侠的盟友
Pretending to be the Flash's ally.
我看看 这最先是谁的剧本?
Let's see. Who's playbook is that from?
你在嘲笑我? - 终于 你跟上脚步了 很好 极速
Are you mocking me? - Now, you're catching on. Good, Zoom.
我是世上最快之人
I'm the fastest man alive.
不 你是个吸食成瘾的九号♥速度合剂瘾君子
No, you're a strung out, jumped-up Velocity 9 junkie.
世上最快之人...
The fastest man alive...
你正看着他呢 - 拜托
You're looking at him. - Oh, please.
我才是唯一真正的 速度之神
I'm the one, true god of speed.
不 我才是
No, I am.
在我让这个维度屈服之前
Before I bring this dimension to its knees,
我要求告诉我 是谁带我们来的
I demand to know who brought us here.
我♥干♥的
I did.
搞什么?
What the hell?
孩子们 认识认识艾迪 · 斯旺
Boys, meet Eddie Thawne,
我家族树里最蠢的一根树枝
the dumbest branch on my family tree.
艾迪 · 斯旺
Eddie Thawne.
你是闪电侠小队的警♥察♥老朋友 对吧?
You're Team Flash's old cop friend, right?
那真是太好了
Well, that's--that's real good,
因为我特别擅长杀♥警♥♥察♥
'cause I am great at killing cops.
对一群死人来说 这可是大话
That's real big talk for a bunch of dead men.
骗子
Liar.
我是不可战胜的
I'm invincible!
你确定这一点吗?
You sure about that?
时间亡灵 - 没错
The Time Wraiths. - That's right.
你死了 亨特
You died, Hunter.
你也是 哈特 在二零五二年
So did you, Hart, in the year 2052.
哦 你也是 萨维塔 - 不
Oh, you, too, Savitar. - No.
你们全都死了
You all died.
到头来 你们没一个人有足够的力量
Turns out none of you were powerful enough
或是足够的速度 去打败闪电侠
or fast enough to defeat the Flash.
但是集♥合♥在一起....
But together...
我们能做到 你们无法独♥立♥完成的事
we can do what none of you could do on your own.
那你告诉我 像你这么个彻头彻尾的废物
And tell me just how does a complete waste of a human being like yourself
计划怎么去 击败闪电侠?
plan to defeat the Flash?
就像这样
Like this.
你们想要更多速度吗?
You want more speed?
我可以帮你们获取
I'll help you get it.
直到足够杀掉闪电侠
Enough to kill the Flash.
现在 谁加入我的计划?
Now, who's in?
爱瑞丝
Iris.
我的天呐 你回来了
Oh, my God. You're back.
你还好吗?宝宝怎么样?
Are you okay? How's the baby doing?
差不多每两分钟一次宫缩
The contractions are about two minutes apart
然后罗切特医生说 我差不多还有一个小时的时间
and Dr. Lockett said that I have about an hour.
爱瑞丝 有件事你得知道
Iris, there's something you need to know.
负神速力...
The Negative Speed Force...
它选中了一位新化身
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表