剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You know, it's crazy 'cause we--
其实不常待在这里
as big as this place is, we actually really don't spend
毕竟这地方这么大 对吧?
a lot of time in here, right?
几乎没有 - 几乎没有
Hardly ever. - Hardly ever.
所以我觉得我们应该继续往前走
So I feel like we should just move on.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Fine.
走吧 伙计们
Let's go, folks.
走吧 伙计们
Let's go, folks.
那位电工有点不寻常
Electrician's unusual.
是 但你要我说的话 他们看起来都像是
Yeah, if you ask me, they all seem like
情景喜剧里的角色
characters from a sitcom.
"检查员"将于今年秋天播出
Inspectors," coming this fall.
好的 断路器箱就在那边
Okay, breaker box is just right over here.
我们刚离开这个房♥间
We just left this room.
你是想干什么?
What are you trying to pull?
我们...
We...
我们一定是拐错弯了
we must have taken a wrong turn.
在你自己的设施里?
In your own facility?
好吧 这真是太神奇了
Okay, this is super trippy.
我不确定我会这么说
Not sure I would have phrased it that way,
但我赞同
but I concur.
艾伦 我讨厌恶作剧
Allen, I hate shenanigans.
如果这是某种玩笑的话--
If this is some kind of a joke--
玩笑?不 不
Joke? No. No.
巴里不是个搞笑的人 完全不是
Barry's not even a funny guy, like, at all.
我是说 这种事经常发生 对吧?
I mean, this stuff happens all the time, right?
这地方太大了 我们在这里迷路
,I mean, this place is so big, we get lost in here,
怎么说 一天一次 还是两次?
what, once, twice a day?
是啊 或者每隔几个小时
Yeah, or every couple of hours.
每隔几个小时
Every couple of hours.
这真是个迷宫 - 这真是个迷宫
It's a real labyrinth. - It's a real labyrinth.
所以...
So...
是的 就在这里
Yeah, it's just here.
是的 - 抱歉 不好意思
Yes. - Sorry. Excuse me.
让我就从你旁边挤过去
I'll just squeeze right by you.
开始吧
Here we go. Yeah.
好吧 很抱歉
Okay, so sorry about that.
这边来 只是--
Here we go. Just--
开什么玩笑
You've gotta be kidding me.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
好吧 这到底是在上演 什么喜剧电影的玩笑?
All right, what in the H-E-double hockey sticks is going on here?
说实话 不知道
Honestly, no idea.
不要看我
Don't look at me.
不知道
Don't know.
那玩意儿刚才在这吗?
Whoa, was that there before?
不在
No.
我的空间记忆力非常优秀
I have excellent spatial retention.
我几乎可以肯定地说
I can say with near certainty
这个落地钟之前不在这里
that grandfather clock was not here before.
巴里
Barry,
一个落地钟是怎么进到速度实验室
how did a grandfather clock get into the Speed Lab?
我不知道
I don't know.
而且为什么我们出不去这个房♥间?
And why can't we get out of this room?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
这个放古董巡回展上肯定会吸引很多人
This would fetch a lot at the "Antiques Roadshow."
这是十九世纪的东西 只是...
It's from the 19th century, only...
它看起来就像是昨天建好的
it looks like it was built yesterday.
我不知道你们为什么要恶作剧
I don't know why you're playing a prank,
但是我知道你们是怎么做到的
but I know how.
很显然 在附近有两个相同的实验室
Clearly there are two identical labs in this immediate vicinity.
被你发现了
You got us.
我就知道 - 你说得对
Ha! - That's right.
你猜怎么着 我们要去那边单独聊一会儿
You know what, can we just have a second?
嗯哼 - 我们待会儿就回来 好吗
Mm-hmm. - We'll be right back. Okay.
嗯哼 - 嗯
Mm-hmm. - Mm.
巴里 - 嗯?
Barry. - Hmm?
这到底怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
这个奇怪的古董是怎么回事?
And what's up with the rando antique?
我真的不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我在尝试联♥系♥小队 但是我没有信♥号♥♥
I'm trying to call the team. I can't get a signal.
就好像我们与世界的联♥系♥被切断了
It's like we're cut off from the rest of the world.
好吧 先是时间循环 然后是妮娅和我
Okay, first a time loop, and then Mia and I are
被困在梦境里 现在又出来个这种情况?
stuck in a dream, and now this?
也许这是某种幻觉
Maybe it's some kind of illusion.
我是说 至少有一打超人类
I mean, there's at least a dozen metas that have
有能力去创造这样强的领域
the ability to create one this powerful.
不过 我也不知道
Except, I don't know,
这看起来不像是袭击 或是幻觉
this doesn't feel like an attack or an illusion.
我明白 好了 别担心
I know. Okay, but don't worry.
我们会找到解决办法的 这也是我们擅长的
We're gonna find a way out. It's what we do.
我们动作能快一点吗
Can we hurry,
因为我们未来的极速者需要甜点
because our future speedster needs a snack.
就这样 - 什么?
That's it. - What?
我懂了我懂了 我要跑到未来
That's it. That's it. I'll run to the future.
这样我就能弄清我们逃出去的方法了 - 不
I can find out how we escaped. - No.
然后我再跑回来 就能解决这个问题了
And then I can run back and fix it.
不 巴里 我不知道 我想我们应该
No, Barry, I don't know. I think we should
认真思考 权衡我们的选择
think this through and weigh our options
在你正式穿越时间之前
before you start zooming through time.
爱瑞丝 这不仅仅关乎我们
Iris, it's not just about us.
也关乎诺拉
It's about Nora now too.
不论发生什么 都只是开始
Whatever's happening has just started,
但它会越来越严重
but it's gonna escalate fast.
事情总是这样
It always does.
这就是为什么我的直觉告诉我
That's why my gut is telling me
那些人处于巨大的危险之中
those people in there are in real danger.
你的直觉没有告诉你吗?
Isn't yours telling you the same thing?
好吧
Fine.
但请你确保你会从未来 给我带点像样的甜点回来
Just make sure you bring me back a decent snack from the future.
好
Okay.
上面一定要有开心果
Something with pistachios.
♪ 你们拿到Z ♪
♪ You got a Z ♪
♪ 我们有个A ♪
♪ We got an A ♪
♪ 还有什么 因为萨不是一个单词 ♪
♪ And what else, 'cause za's not a word ♪
不 它是的 萨 比如披萨
Yeah, it is. Za, like pizza.
披萨 披萨 披萨
Pizza, pizza, pizza!
宝贝 你竟然在模仿回音效果 - 是我刚模仿了
Girl, you did not just echo. - I echoed.
你真是我最喜欢的人 - 嗯哼
You are my favorite human. - Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
但是萨不是一个单词
But za is not a word.
你为什么不说披萨而是说萨
Why would you say za instead of pizza?
像你那样说披萨感觉不是很好
Pizza just feels good when you say "pizza."
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你还记得几个星期前 我去了奥肖内西酒吧吗?
You know when I went all nova at O'Shaughnessy's a couple weeks ago?
我当然记得 你简直就是个狠角色
Of course I do. You were so badass.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在社交媒体正在热烈讨论
Well, now social media is buzzing
一位新的操纵光的超人类
with descriptions of a new light meta,
那些描述听起来就是在说我
descriptions that sound exactly like me.
查克 如果大家都发现了怎么办?
Chuck, what if everyone finds out?
我是说 那你就会成为新的有名的超级英雄
I mean, well, then you'll be the new celebrity superhero.
那会超级有趣 考虑一下
I mean, that could be fun. Think about it.
说不定市长会邀请你去参加晚宴
The mayor would probably invite you to some fancy parties.
你会跟上流社会的人亲切交谈
You get to hobnob with the in crowd.
我不想跟除你之外的人亲密畅聊
I don't wanna hobnob with anyone but you.
我也喜欢跟你聊天
I like hobnobbing with you too.
嘿 听着 说实话
I mean, hey, look, let's be real.
你是我见过的最不可思议的人
You are the most incredible person I've ever met.
我都不知道为什么 我这么幸运
And I have no idea how I got so lucky as to end up
最后能跟一个比我优秀这么多的人在一起
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表