剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
第九季第八集:时间伴侣
二一二三年
闪电侠博物馆
武器库
仅授权访问
授权通过
切斯特·P·朗克
的产品
以此证明
中心城的星辰实验室
完全符合能源部的检查
经证明,上述服务契约有效且存续,
并符合其在上述能源部规范和认证下的义务。
该机构没有与能源部有关的未决违规行为。
检查日期:2023年4月5日
北美科学杂♥志♥
克罗诺斯夫人:初次登场于2007年5月《全新原子侠》#9
原名"贾",中国人,原子侠反派"矮星"的母亲,原子侠"蔡瑞安"的前爱人。
曾联合原子侠经典时间旅行反派"初代克罗诺斯"大卫·克♥林♥顿♥一起试图摧毁常青藤镇。
入侵警报 所有单位立即响应
Intruder alert All units respond.
入侵警报 所有单位立即响应
Intruder alert All units respond.
入侵警报 所有单位立即响应
Intruder alert All units respond.
我们完成了
And we are done.
你觉得咋样?诺拉会喜欢吗?
What do you think? Think Nora's gonna like it?
七个月后你可以自己问她
Well, you can ask her yourself in seven months.
我知道 我知道 我有些操之过急了
I know. I know. I'm jumping the gun.
我只是--等不及要当爸爸了
I just--I can't wait to be a dad.
这就是为什么冰箱里
Is that why there's a freezer
装满了饼干面团冰淇淋的原因吗?
full of cookie dough ice cream?
那是诺拉的最爱
That's Nora's favorite.
是 当她是二十三岁的时候 - 是
Yeah, when she's 23. - Yeah.
你知道 我现在想要什么吗?就是那种--
Ooh, you know what I could go for right now is some of that--
来自海滨城 有机奶牛场的 香草冰淇淋?
Vanilla bean from that organic dairy farm in Coast City?
是的
Yes.
事实上 这提醒了我... 给你的
Actually, that reminds me... for you.
不可思议
No way.
爱瑞丝 这还是完好无损的
Iris, this is in mint condition.
你怎么找到这个的? 自从在小时候失去父亲后
How did you find this? I've been looking for a copy
我就一直在找这个
ever since I lost my dad's as a kid.
好好享受
Enjoy.
真不敢相信你会这么做
I mean, I can't believe you did this.
我只在六个月前提到过一次
I mentioned it once six months ago.
我们就是这么做的 亲爱的
And that's how we do, boo.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
我得走了 我安排了霉菌检查
I gotta go. I scheduled a mold inspection
以确保带诺拉来 和我们一起工作是安全的
so it was safe to bring Nora to work with us.
但让一个陌生人
But is having a stranger
在星辰实验室里逛来逛去 会是个好主意吗?
wandering around S.T.A.R. Labs a good idea?
我是说 星辰档案馆是密封的
I mean, the Starchives are sealed,
我还让切斯特和喀俄涅
and I had Chester and Khione store
把闪电小队的其它东西都暂放到时间仓库里了
all the other Team Flash stuff in the Time Vault.
好吧 记得给我带点
Well, just make sure you bring me
塞西尔剩下的砂锅菜
some of Cecile's leftover casserole.
成交 几小时后见
Done deal. See you in a few hours.
好
All right.
相信我 我了解卡尔拉·丹豪瑟
Trust me. I know Carla Tannhauser.
你没什么好担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
但是我不了解她
But I don't know her.
别误会 她想见我 我对此很感动
Don't get me wrong, I'm touched that she wants to meet me,
但我不是她的女儿
but I'm not her daughter.
冰霜也不是啊 但依旧卡尔拉
Well, neither was Frost, and Carla loved her
还是爱她就如爱凯特琳一样
the same as she loved Caitlin.
她可能只是想更了解你
She probably just wants to get to know you better.
要是我说错了什么
What if I say something wrong
然后事情变得尴尬了 怎么办?
and then things get awkward?
她可能会起身离开...
She might walk out...
就像马克那样
like Mark did.
听着 喀俄涅 我知道
Look, Khione, I know how much it must have hurt
马克离开你有多痛苦
having Mark walk out on you,
我不清楚你和卡尔拉究竟会怎么样
and I don't know how things are gonna go with Carla.
就去喝杯咖啡
Just go and have coffee.
然后看看会发生什么
See what happens.
我刚收到通知 霉菌检查员
I just got an alert that the mold inspector
已经过了安检了
checked in with security.
真棒
Great.
你确定不要我们留下来吗?
You sure you don't want us to stick around?
不 今天你休息 放轻松
No, it's your day off. Relax.
我可是闪电侠
I'm the Flash.
我很确定我能搞定一个霉菌检查员
I'm pretty sure I can handle one mold inspector.
艾伦先生 是吗 - 是的
Mr. Allen, I take it? - Yes.
你们都是来检查霉菌的吗?
Are you all here to find mold?
不 兄弟 霉菌是我负责的区域
Negative, broseph. Mold's my turf.
但要是我这边发现什么了...
But when you hit me up...
就代表你们要出事了
It alerted Code Enforcement.
自从那臭名昭著的粒子加速器爆♥炸♥后
This lab's operating permits haven't been renewed
这个实验室的运营许可证就再也没有更新
since your infamous particle accelerator exploded.
所以我们今天
That's why we'll be
要执行能源部规则的全面检查
conducting a full DOE inspection today.
好的
Okay.
除了霉菌 你们还找什么?
What are you looking for besides mold?
我会测量和研究 任何发射电离辐射
I'll be measuring and studying any device energy
或粒子的装置能量及物质
or matter that emits ionized radiation or particles.
看起来你这里有很多这样的东西
It looks like you have a lot of that around here.
是的-- - 而我是来检查你们
Yeah, well-- - And I'm here to check out
所有的电子设备
all of your electrical.
好吧 那我们就赶紧开始吧
Sure--yeah, I guess let's get started, then.
嗨...
Oh, hi...
嗨 - 所有人
Hi. - Everybody.
闻起来真香
That smells delicious.
不好意思 你是?
I'm sorry, and you are?
饿了
Hungry.
而你呢?
And you are?
检查员霍华德
Inspector Howard.
检查员霍华德 这是我妻子
Inspector Howard, this is my wife,
爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
Iris West-Allen.
她在这里 - 好极了
She's here. - Fantastic.
可以开始了吗?
Can we start now?
当然
Sure.
沿着走廊一直走到速度实验室
You know what, just straight down this hall
左转两次 右转一次
to the Speed Lab, two lefts and a right.
我马上就来
I'll be with you in a minute.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
我的错
My bad.
我以为你还在家休息呢
I thought you were resting at home.
嗯 是的
Oh, um, yeah.
我只是--等不及要我的砂锅菜了
I just--I couldn't wait for my casserole.
市政厅那帮人是怎么回事?
So what's up with the City Hall gang?
显然 一次的霉菌检查
Apparently, a mold inspection triggers
也会带来其它的城市规则检查
every other city inspection too,
这可比我想象的要壮大
which is way more prying eyes than I expected.
我来帮你
Let me help.
不 听着 我了解像这种组长一样的人
No, look, I know people like this chief guy,
他就是想找个理由让我们关门
and he's just itching for a reason to shut us down.
我看得出来
I can tell.
你确定不介意吗?我是说--
You sure you don't mind? I mean--
处理官僚主义的胡作非为 就是我的事
Handling bureaucratic jackassery is, like, my thing.
我们能搞定
We got this.
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen.
检查员先生
Inspector, sir.
上面没有霉菌 伙计
No mold up there, man.
本可以告诉他的 - 很好
Could've told him that. - Great.
这个坡道是
Is this ramp used
用来运货的 还是纯粹娱乐使用?
for declivity or purely entertainment?
都有? - 都有
Both? - Both.
所以你们的那个放电子物品的东西在哪呢?
So your thing with the electrical stuff in it?
放电子物品的-- 你是指断路器箱吗?
Thing with all the elec-- uh, the breaker box?
对 断路器箱
Right, the breaker box.
断路器--在--
Breaker--it's in the--
速度实验室 是干什么的?
What's a Speed Lab for, anyway?
你知道 这很疯狂 因为我们--
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表