剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Mark--he's still in here, and I am not leaving this body.
如果你想阻止我 真的阻止我
So if you wanna stop me, really stop me,
唯一的办法 就是杀掉马克
the only way is to kill Mark.
吉迪恩?
Gideon?
你能扫描下我 看看有没有什么异常吗?
Can you scan me for anything unusual?
当然可以 正在扫描
Of course. Scanning.
你有轻微的宫缩
You're having mild contractions.
我要分娩了?
I'm in labor?
只要我有这个水晶…
So long as I have this crystal...
我说了算
I am in charge.
我晓得
I know.
这就是我正在除掉它的原因
That's why I'm removing it.
抱歉 马克
Sorry, Mark.
这会有点疼
This is gonna hurt.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
你对我做了什么?
What'd you do to me?
我救了你
I saved you.
那个东西去哪了?
Where'd that thing go?
我不知道 但它肯定不会去什么好地方
I don't know, but it can't be good.
太棒了
Oh, frak yeah!
我检测不到钴辐射了
I'm not picking up cobalt radiation anymore.
好 真好
Yes! Yes!
那说明喀俄涅赢了...
That means Khione won...
没错没错 - 是吧?
Yeah. Yeah. - Right?
怎-怎么了?又发生了什么?
What--what's wrong? What happened?
我的天 我...
Oh, God, I just--
我正感受到一阵恐慌--
I'm getting a massive wave of panic--
但又伴随着愉悦?
but also joy?
大伙们 宝宝要生了
Guys, the baby's coming.
爱瑞丝 宝贝 这可真是个好消息
Iris, honey, that's great news!
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, you all right?
我在你身上感受到了强烈的情绪
I'm getting a lot of wild emotions off of you.
没 我确实很高兴
No, I am really happy. I am.
我只是 我只是觉得巴里会按时回来
I just--I thought Barry would be back in time.
大家 那个--那个是什么?
Guys, what's--what's that?
巴里?
Barry?
爱瑞丝
Iris.
真的是你吗?
Is it really you?
是
Yeah.
我回来了
I'm back.
我回来了
I'm back.
兄弟 我就知道你会找到回家的路
Oh, man, I knew you'd find your way home.
是啊我也是 但是巴里
Yeah, I did, too, but, Barry,
我们得赶紧带爱瑞丝去医院 立刻马上
we gotta get Iris to the hospital, like, now.
是现在? - 没错
Right now? - Yeah.
我们要有宝宝了
We're having a baby.
就这样
There you go.
你可以的
You got this.
可以了吗? - 可以?
Okay. - Yeah?
我觉得已经不疼了
I think they're gone.
行
Okay.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我真没觉得 你会享受宫缩
I didn't think you'd enjoy contractions.
怎么可能 它们可太恐怖了
Oh, no, they're horrible.
我只是
I just--
我没在意那么多 只觉得一直有你在就好
I don't care, just as long as you're here.
我很抱歉 我今天没有陪在你身边
I'm just sorry that I wasn't there for you today,
陪你经历那些所有的事
everything that you went through.
我一直坚信有一天 我的生活会引导我
I always knew that someday, my life would lead me
回到那一晚
back to that night,
我母亲去世的那一晚
the night my mom died.
我总觉得当那天来临了 我会很害怕
I just thought that when it came, I'd be afraid.
但我没有
I wasn't.
我又有了再见父母的一次机会
I got the chance to see my parents again,
而我感到很平静
and I felt peace.
我现在在家了
I'm home now.
而且我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我爱你 爱瑞丝
I love you, Iris.
我爱你
I love you.
她状态很好
She's doing great.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
那可太恐怖了
Oh, that's terrific.
阿莱格娜的同位素治疗也快结束了
Allegra's almost done with her iodine treatment.
她随时都会出来
She'll be here any minute.
要记得告诉她注意休息
Oh, tell her to take her time.
医生说 我们距离宝宝出生
The doctor says we still have a few more hours
还有几个小时
before the baby arrives.
现在我们得祈祷
Now we just need to hope that crystal
那个水晶在此刻不会突然出现了
doesn't show up again in the meantime.
诺拉说马克被负神速力附身了
Nora said Mark was possessed by the Negative Speed Force.
不管那个水晶是什么 它与我们之前见过的 任何武器都不一样
Whatever that crystal is, it's unlike any weaponwe've ever seen before.
它正在穿梭时空
It's traveling through time,
想要在所有的时间线
trying to use our friends to kill us
利用我们的朋友 一次性抹杀我们
all through the timeline, all at once.
我得在它找到下一个受害人之前
I'm gonna go and start looking for this rock
开始动身找到这个石头了
before it finds another victim.
马克 你确定你现在就要去找它?
Mark, are you sure you're up for that?
你可是刚重获新生
You were just reborn.
是啊 我感觉良好 你懂的 就身体上来说
Yeah, I feel fine, you know, physically.
我很高兴你能归来
I'm just glad you're back.
我很想念我的朋友
I missed my friend.
你懂的 我离开团队起码有七个月了
You know, I was away these last seven months.
期间我一直在想着你
I thought about you all the time.
我很在意你过得如何
I was wondering how you were doing.
你看看你
Look at you.
你都已经变得比以前更强大了
You've already become even more powerful
甚至远超我之前的想象
than I ever could have dreamed.
你把我从负神速力中拯救了出来
You saved me from the Negative Speed Force.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
我把你带回了地球
I returned you to Earth,
也就是我们万物之母
the mother of us all.
当你在她的怀抱中再获安全的时候
And once you were safe in her embrace,
我就能从中把你唤醒
I raised you up.
持有这般力量的你 现在应该算什么呢?
Given that kind of power, what even are you?
我是女神了
I'm a goddess.
所以 你现在就相当于神速力一般的存在了吗?
So what, are you like the Speed Force now?
不完全正确
Not exactly.
我不仅仅能连接一种力量 或是一种元素
I'm not just connected to one force, or one element,
而是能连接万物
but all of them.
如果我非得深究这究竟是怎么回事的话
And if I'm gonna explore what that really entails...
我不认为我的命运
I don't think it's my destiny
只是保护这小队 或是这座城市
to protect just this team, or this city.
而是万物都将要改变
Everything's got to change.
你说的到底是什么意思呢?
What are you saying, exactly?
我不觉得我该呆在这...
I don't think I can stay here--
陪着你 或是陪着这支队伍
with you, with this team.
我觉得我该离开这里
I think I need to leave.
什么?
Uh, what?
但不是现在
Not yet.
首先 我会帮助你停止负神速力
First, I'll help you stop the negative Speed Force.
听着 喀俄涅 不论你需要什么 我们都....
Look, Khione, whatever you need, we--ah!
噢不
Oh, no!
巴里
Barry!
我再也感知不到他了
I can't feel him anymore.
他 又消失了
He's gone, again.
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
停下你手中的事 好吗?这可是犯罪
Stop what you're doing, okay? This is a crime.
我得亲眼看到他的尸体
I need to see his corpse.
这是我能了解到真♥相♥ 的唯一办法
It's the only way I'll know the truth.
什么真♥相♥?
About what?
这真是疯了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表