剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
她试图将我排斥在外但我找到她了
She's trying to push me out, but I found her.
她真的充满了愤怒
She has so much anger.
都快将她淹没了
It's overwhelming.
红死魔在中城警局
The Red Death's at CCPD.
里面还有很多人
There are more people there.
他们都吓坏了
They're scared.
克雷默和其他警♥察♥都在
That's Kramer and the other cops.
等等 还有其他人
Wait! There's somebody else.
就在附近
Close by. Oh.
他们很痛苦
Oh! They're in pain.
非常痛苦他们吓坏了
They're in so much pain. They're terrified.
你能看到是谁吗
Can you see who it is?
个 等等等等 GD7
- Ah! - Wait, wait, wait,
我查到位置了 GD7
I got a location.
天哪
Oh, frack me.
被她扣押的人
Whoever she's locked into
就在红死魔的大市营
is inside the Red Death's home base.
塞西尔
Ahh! - Cecile!
他还活着他还活着他还活着
- He's alive, he's alive, he's alive!
他还活着
He's still alive!
谁
Who?
马克
Mark.
你说你要干什么
You wanna do what now?
抱歉巴里我是不会再去那的
I'm sorry, Barry. I am not going back there.
这太危险了 我还有孩子要养呢
It is way too dangerous, and I have a kid to take care of.
说了如果我们去了那红死魔突然回来了I
Besides, what if we're there, and the Red Death comes back?
所以我们才需要赶在她在中城警局时
That's why we need to get in and out fast
快进快出
while she's still at CCPD.
不行 正相反
No, we need to do the opposite.
或者我们应该分头行动
Or at least divide and conquer.
马克可能撑不了多久了
Mark might not survive much longer.
你的脑子是和神速力一起跑没了吧
Did you lose your mind along with all that speed?
我们知道敌人在哪
Look, we know where the enemy is.
我们最好的机会可以将她和那些人一网打
This our best chance to take her down once and for all
因为她不知道我们会过去
because she doesn't know we're coming.
他说得对
He's right.
出其不意绝对是最好的机会
Using the element of surprise is the best option.
整个中城都危如累卵可不是只有他一个人
The whole city's at stake, not just one guy.
哈特利没有谁的命是可以随便牺牲的
Hartley, no life is expendable.
行吧如果你们不想去救马克
Fine. If you won't rescue Mark,
那我去
then I will.
而且我也不需要什么神力
And I don't even have powers.
这新来的勇气
Well, looks like the new kid has more bravery
比我们所有人加在一起都要多呢
than the rest of us put together.
好吧
Okay.
算我一个
Count me in.
好吧
All right.
我也是
Me too.
你们开什么玩笑
You have got to be kidding me.
行吧
Fine.
我们就去救那个金发腹肌男吧
We'll go rescue six pack blondie.
你最好别出错
You better be right about this.
你市来不是在找马克但却发现了他
You found Mark, and you weren't even looking for him.
这是怎么回事
How's that even possible?
我
I- -
我也不知道
I don't know
就就好像我的能力用的越多
It's- it's like, the more I use my powers
力量就越强大
the more they grow.
乔我能感觉到它在壮大
Joe, I can feel them blossoming
闪电侠团队能有你
This team is lucky to have
可真是一种幸运
someone as strong as you in the fight.
所以
Yeah, well,
我才需要回去
that's why I gotta get back out there.
一他们需要我一现在
- They need me. - Right now,
他们需要你好好休息一下
they need you to rest.
有什么事需要我做吗
- Is there anything I can do?
等我醒来时
When I wake up,
我会特别饿
I'm probably gonna be really hungry.
也许你可以帮我拿点能量棒来
Maybe you can grab me a bunch of those energy bars.
好
Yeah.
乔
- Joe.
你没事吧
Babe, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我我要去看看珍娜
I- - I'm gonna go check on Jenna.
马上就回来
I'll be back soon.
还需要多久
How much longer?
马上就好再给我们10分钟吧
We are almost there. Just give us ten minutes.
只能给你们亏分钟
You have five.
我的计划已经被推迟的够久了
My plan's been delayed long enough as it is. CRIME
5分钾
Five minutes
有米有人很看思啊
Someone's in a hurry.
试图黑入我们的卫星就是浪费时间
Trying to hack our satellite is a waste of time.
我们最新的安全系统升级是有天眼会做的
Our latest security upgrade came courtesy of A. R. G. U. S.
你想说啥
You were saying?
这才叫升级呢
- Now that's what I call an upgrade.
你知道吗
You know,
警监你应该感谢我
you should be thanking me, Captain.
这个世界的罪犯
The criminals in this world,
被放任自流
they have free rein,
他们的罪行时常得不到惩罚
and they go too many times unpunished.
这都是你和那些警♥察♥的错
That's on you and your peers.
但是很快
But soon.
我就会在各处拥有耳目
I will have eyes and ears everywhere.
我会成为法官陪审团和处决者
I will be the judge, jury, and executioner!
留在自己的家里正义将被实现
Stay in your homes Justice is being served.
欢迎来到绝对正义的
Welcome to the dawn
亡灵序曲 警监
of true justice, Captain.
亡灵序曲 警监
of true justice, Captain.
欢迎来到红死魔纪♥元♥
Welcome to the era of the Red Death.
留在自己的家里
Stay in your homes.
正义将被实现
Justice is being served.
留在自己的家里一欢迎来到红死魔纪♥元♥
Stay in your homes. Welcome to the era.
正义将被实现
Justice is being served.
欢迎来到
Welcome to the era
红死魔纪♥元♥
of the Red Death.
些新出现的信♥号♥♥是什么又有闪电袭击了|
What are these new signals? More lightning strikes?
不是
No. Oh, man.
就好像是心灵能量水库
It looks like they're reservoirs of psychic energy.
拥有共同的心理感应
It's like they're individual manifestations
但却呈现为不同的个体
of a single telepathic consciousness.
红死魔越来越强大了
Red Death's getting stronger.
但她是怎么做到这个的呢
But how's she doing this?
我也不知道但要想
Beats me, but in order
建立如此强大的思维注入
to create these mental projections,
她一定是获得了
She's gotta be getting a neural boost
某种强大的精神力来源
from some mega powerful psychic source.
你能查出来是什么吗
Can you find out what it is?
我去一下工作室
I'll be in my workshop.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
喀俄涅
Khione, look, um.
我知道你想帮马克但是
I know you wanna help find Mark, but- -
巴里 我知道你在想什么
- Barry, I know what you're thinking.
但是拜托了 就让我跟你们一起去吧
But please, let me come with you.
我保证不会影响到你们
I promise I won't get in the way.
严格来讲你才几周大
You're literally a few weeks old.
你没有超能力 甚至没有过战斗培训
You don't have powers or even combat training.
抱歉但我真的不能答应你
I'm sorry, but the answer's no.
我不需要你对我负责
You wouldn't be responsible for me.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我知道但你现在也是我们中的一员了
- I know. But you're also a part of this team now,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表