剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你加入吗? - 好的
Are you in? - Okay.
谢谢 切斯特
Thanks, Chester.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
妮娅 嗨
Nia. Hi.
你来中心城做什么?
What are you doing in Central City?
我来看看你
I came to see you.
抱歉这么晚才来
Sorry to pop in so late.
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
我很享受和你 卡拉 艾丽克斯以及瑞安 一起的那次鸡尾酒早午餐
I had a great time at mimosa brunch with you, Kara, Alex, and Ryan.
只是我-- 我没想到这么快会再见到你
But I just--I didn't expect to see you again so soon.
是啊 很高兴终于见到你了
Yeah, it was great to finally meet you.
我不想夸大其词
I didn't want to make it a thing,
但你可以算是我的事业楷模了
but you're kind of my career role model.
我吗? - 是的 我的意思是
I am? - Yeah, I mean,
你告诉我们的那个关于被老蝉头绑♥架♥
that story you told us about being kidnapped by Cicada
接着杀出一条血路
and then fighting your way out
然后第二天就像什么都没发生一样 将它写出来的那个故事?
and writing about it the next day like nothing happened?
那故事还是会让我起鸡皮疙瘩
It still gives me goosebumps.
好吧 我--我很高兴见到你
Well, look, I'm-- I'm happy to see you,
不过你这么晚来是怎么回事?
but what's up with the late visit?
发生什么了?
What's going on?
在过去的五年里 作为梦想者
For the past five years, as Dreamer,
我一直在磨练自己的能力
I've been honing my powers.
不吹嘘的说 我能将梦能量转变成任何东西
And not to brag, but I can turn dream energy into just about anything.
所以最近 我一直在尝试 将我的能力提升到另一个新的高度
So lately, I've been trying to take my powers to the next level.
而我读到过关于 纳尔托人古老梦能量的来源
And I read about this ancient source of Naltorian dream energy.
所以我一直在尝试 进入到梦境找到它
So I've been going into the dream realm to try to find it,
而我能感觉的到 我在上一个梦里就快要找到了
and I could sense that I was close in my last dream.
然后...
And then...
我的超能力就被抹去了
my powers got erased.
看
Look.
通常情况下 这里会发生一些事情
Normally, something happens here.
就好像每次我尝试召唤它的时候
It's like every time I try to call on it,
反而感觉它更远了
it just feels further away.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
And I know this is gonna sound crazy,
但我觉得唯一能帮到我的人是你
but I think that the only person who can help me is you.
好吧 怎么帮?
Okay. How?
你也在我的上一个梦里
You were in my dream too.
而且 爱瑞丝 还发生了一件很糟糕的事
And, Iris, something really bad happened.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
哦 不
Oh, no.
妮娅 怎么了?那边什么都没有啊
Nia, what is it? There's nothing there.
发生了什么?
What the hell?
糟糕了
Oh, crap.
警监 小心
Captain, look out!
干得漂亮 太漂亮了
Way to go! Great job!
干得好 警监
Nice one, Captain.
走吧
Come on.
我们怎么成为警♥察♥了?
How are we both police officers?
因为我们在梦里
Because we're in a dream.
你的梦里
Yours.
所以这就是 我如果是一名警♥察♥的生活?
So this is what my life would have looked like if I was a police officer?
“警监" 真不可思议
Captain." Incredible.
不 真正不可思议的是 最先是你出现在我的梦里
No, what's incredible is, first you were in my dream,
而现在我和你 一同进入到了你的梦里
and now I'm here with you in yours.
好像我们就在共享梦境什么的
It's like we're having a shared dreaming experience,
但我在纳尔托星的文献中 从来没读到过任何与之相关的东西
but I haven't read about anything like this in my Naltorian texts.
好吧 这一切一定事出有因
Well, there's gotta be a reason for it.
我是说 我们怎么就忽然睡着了?
I mean, why did we suddenly fall asleep?
我不知道
I don't know.
这还不是我们最严重的问题 爱瑞丝
That's not our biggest problem, Iris.
自从进入这里后 我一直在尝试唤醒我们
I have been trying to wake us up since we got here.
但没有我的能力 我做不到
But without my powers, I can't.
我们被困住了? - 目前来看 是的
We're trapped? - For the time being, yes.
但好消息是 梦境总会有出口的
But the good news is, there's always an exit.
我们只是需要找到它
We just have to find it.
嘿 警监
Hey, Cap.
刚才的抓捕真帅
Nice takedown earlier.
中城图报等不及要采访你了
CCPN is dying to interview you about it,
除此之外 还有关于你上周抓捕斯纳特兄妹的事
that and how you took down the Snart siblings last week.
你简直不可阻挡
You're unstoppable.
好 没问题
Okay, sure.
我很好奇自己是怎么抓到莉萨和斯纳特的
Wonder what I did to take down Lisa and Snart.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
听着 我知道梦中的生活可能很有趣
Look, I know dream lives can be intriguing,
但我们现在需要保持清醒
but we need to stay focused here.
在梦境领域停留太长时间是不安全的
Okay, it's not safe to stay in the dream realm for too long.
我们上去看看
Let's check up there too.
你知道吗 其实比起报道新闻来言
You know, it's actually nice to be making the news
制♥造♥新闻的感觉更好
instead of just reporting on it.
这本可真的会成为我的生活
This could actually be my life.
但你是一个如此天赋异禀的记者
But you're such a talented reporter.
没错 但的确有一段时间 我想像我父亲一样
Yeah, but there was a time when I wanted
成为一名警♥察♥
to be a cop, just like my dad.
他对于很多人来说都是英雄
I mean, he was a hero to so many people.
这是不是意味着成为一名警♥察♥
Does this mean that being a police officer
才是我本应该做的事?
is what I should be doing?
嘿 你看 一个出口
Hey, look. A way out.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝 等等
Iris. Iris, wait.
我还没来得及告诉你 我的那个梦是怎么收尾的
I never finished telling you what happened in my dream.
你死了
You died.
怎么?
How?
梦里还有其他人
You weren't the only one there.
其中有一个带兜帽的女人
There was also this hooded woman.
我没有看见她的脸 她没有说话
I didn't see her face. She didn't speak.
她眼睛发光 就那么看着我
She just looked at me with these glowing eyes.
我想她就是夺走我超能力的人
I think she's the one who took away my powers.
我想她也是杀了你的人
And I think she's the one that killed you.
我们晕倒前 你看到的人也正是她
She's the one you saw right before we passed out.
她强行把我们送进了你的梦境
She forced us into your dream.
现在我觉得她这么做的原因是
And now I'm starting to think that it's because
梦境领域是她唯一能杀掉你的地方
the only place she can kill is in the dream realm,
所以这扇门让我觉得很奇怪
which is why I'm so weirded out by this door.
无论如何 我们要小心行事
Either way, we need to be careful.
而且我们需要在她找到我们之前 尽快离开这里
And we need to get out of here fast, before she finds us.
咱们醒过来吧
Let's go wake up.
蕾妮塔 双份卡布奇诺 不加泡沫
Renita, double shot cappuccino, no foam,
蕾妮塔要的是加燕麦牛奶
with oat milk for Renita.
我很抱歉刚才搞混了
I am so sorry for the mix-up.
嘿 老大 妮娅
Hey, boss. Nia.
嗨
Hi.
好吧
Okay.
刚才那门绝对不是出口
That definitely wasn't an exit.
为什么我们还被困在梦里?
Why are we still stuck in a dream?
嘿 爱瑞丝 我带了芝士薯条
Hey, Iris. I brought cheese fries.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
爱瑞丝?
Iris?
妮娅
Nia.
那么她们到底怎么了?
So what's wrong with them?
根据吉迪恩的生物特征分♥析♥
According to Gideon's biometric analysis,
爱瑞丝和妮娅正处于快速眼动睡眠
Iris and Nia are in a deep REM sleep.
那为什么我们叫不醒她们?
But why can't we wake them?
她们的皮层功能被完全孤立了
Well, their cortical functions are totally siloed.
所以她们不会对任何外界刺♥激♥做出反应
That's why they won't respond to any outside stimuli.
那宝宝怎么样?诺拉还好吗?
What about the baby? Is Nora okay?
从目前情况来看 没事
From what I can tell, yeah.
诺拉宝宝没有危险
Baby Nora's okay so far.
塞西尔 你能感应到什么吗?
Cecile, can you sense anything?
不能
No.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表