剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
十 九
Ten, nine,
八 七
eight, seven,
六 五
six, five,
四 三
four, three,
二 一
two, one.
天呐 闪电侠做到了
Oh, my God. The Flash dic it
闪电侠做到了 我们还活着 宝贝
The Flash did it We're frakkin' alive, baby.
是啊
Yeah.
-我们还活着 -我们还活着
We're alive. - We're alive.
你们玩得还尽兴吗 韦斯特·艾伦女士
You still having fun, Mrs West- Allen?
和你在一起
With you?
一向都很尽兴 艾伦先生
Always, Mr. Allen.
谢天谢地是周四
Thank God it's Thursday.
你绝对想象不到我们试过的东西
You wouldn't believe all the stuff we tried.
在我们尝试把电池连接到
Once we even tried connecting
粒子加速器上面
the battery to the particle accelerator.
在58个时间循环之后 你就不在乎那么多了
After 58 time loops, you kind of throw caution to the wind.
很明显你学会了怎么相移
And apparently you learned how to phase
穿过核爆
through a nuclear blast mid- explosion.
58次时间循环 不会无聊嘛
58 time loops? Didn't that get boring?
有些浪漫
It was kind of romantic.
所以你们是怎么逃出来的
So how'd you guys get out?
分开度过那一天不管用
Living the day apart didn't work,
所以我们就在一起 立马
so we lived it together, the right way.
时间线就自我修复了
And then let the time line correct itself.
相移 爆♥炸♥ 时间循环
Phasing, explosions, time loops.
九年你经历了不少
You have been through a lot in nine years.
你们都是
You both have.
我非常为你骄傲
And I'm very proud of you.
谢谢 爸爸 苏打来电♥话♥了
Thanks, Dad. Sue's calling.
我去外面接
I'm gonna take this outside.
嗨 苏 怎么了
Hi, Sue. What's going on?
欧文·莫瑟
So Owen Mercer- -
他还是拿到了电池
he still got away with that battery.
卫星正在扫描
The satellites are scanning,
只要他一出现 我们就会抓到他
so as soon as he turns up, we'll get him.
定位一个会传送的坏人
Pinning down a bad guy that can teleport.
那可不容易
That's gonna be tough.
扔回旋镖的神经病
Yeah and how's a boomerang- wielding psycho
什么时候成了科技天才了
suddenly a tech genius? It doesn't make sense.
他有个搭档
He has a partner.
那个人的智慧互补了他的肌肉
Someone who is the brains to his brawn.
是 但是是谁
Yeah, but who?
谢谢你的帮助 苏 你太好了
Thanks for everything, Sue. You are the best
等你回到城里
And when you get back in town,
我们开瓶酒庆祝一下
we will celebrate with a bottle.
或者两瓶 拜
Or two. Okay, bye.
-一切都还好吗 -是
· Everything okay? - Yeah.
-是吗 -一切不只是好
Yeah? - Everything is more than okay.
海岸城公报现在成为中城市民传媒帝国的一部分了
Coast City Gazette” is now a part of the CCC Media empire.
我得到了书里说我会做到的事情
I got everything the book said I would,
只不过我是按照我自己的条件来做的
except I did it on my own terms.
那太好了
That's great.
-我为你骄傲 -谢谢你
I'm proud of you. Thank you.
所以我在考虑你说话
So I've been thinking about what you said,
我们要如何书写自己的未来
how we should write our own future
享受每一个时刻
and enjoy every moment.
过去的几年 你知道 感觉我们花了太多的时间
These last few years, you know, it feels like
拯救世界
we've spent so much time saving the world.
我们没有得到新婚夫妇的体验
We never really got that classic newlywed experience.
是 我知道 我三个月后就要怀孕了
Yeah, I know. Im gonna be pregnant in three months.
感觉我们就是闲不下来
Feels like we just can't catch a break.
那我们就来制♥造♥个休闲的机会吧 我们一起
So let's make one. Together.
怎么 你是建议来个怀孕蜜月冒险吗
So what? You're suggesting a baby- moon adventure?
还是不要等到身怀六甲了之后吧
Only let's not wait until the third trimester.
现在就开始
Just start right now.
-好 -好
Okay. Okay.
我做到了
I did it.
乔 我做到了 让远近的人
Joe, I did it Oh, let all tires
都当心了 因为宝贝 我做到了
near and far be warned, cause baby, I did it.
我就知道你能行 宝贝
I knew you could, babe
好 好 你一整天都很焦虑
Okay, okay, you've been super anxious all day,
你还不告诉我出了什么是
and you're not telling me what's going on.
我知道和我的橄榄球技能无关
I know it's not about my football skills.
怎么回事
What's the deal?
度过了九年的超级英雄生活
Nine years in this superhero life.
就是这么长时间 塞西尔
That's how long it's been, Cecile.
别误会
And don't get me wrong, it's been
好的部分和坏的部分一样多
equal parts incredible and terrifying.
有了你的新能力
And it will be even more incredible
会锦上添花
with your new abilities.
我感觉到会有转折
I'm sensing a but coming.
这让我自问
It makes me ask
我们接下来怎么办
what's next for us?
不光是你和我
Not just you and me,
我们整个家庭
for our whole family.
乔 你是什么意思
Joe, what are you saying?
我觉得我们应该离开中城
- I think we should leave Central City.
凯特琳 我接到了你的警报 怎么了
Caitlin, I got your alert. What's wrong?
凯特琳
Caitlin?
冰霜 是你吗
Frost, is that you?
-
都不是 我害怕
I'm neither, I'm afraid.
很抱歉在这种情况下见到你 但是
And I'm sorry to meet you like this, but
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
你发送了警报
You sent that alert?
用凯特琳的手♥机♥ 没错
From Caitlin's phone, yes.
这很奇怪 我知道 但是我可以解释
This is strange, I know, but I'll explain everything.
如果你既不是凯特琳也不是冰霜
- If you're not Frost or Caitlin,
那么你是谁
then who are you?
所有一切就是为了这个
All that for this, huh?
确定值吗 因为我
Sure it was worth it, cause I'm kind of, you know,
回旋镖用完了
running out of boomerangs.
喂
Hello?
吓人
Creepy.
这才像话
Oh, now that's what I'm talking about.
好吧
Fine.
我们接下来怎么办
What's our next move?
不是怎么做
Not what.
是做掉谁
Who.
闪电侠从来不会落单
The Flash is never truly alone,
但是等我料理完他
but once I'm done with him,
他就会是孤身一人
he will be.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表