剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Unless you have a rapid rate kinetic generator
藏在这里的某个角落 不然我无法给我的腰带充电
hiding somewhere in here, I can't recharge my belt.
我们有我
We've got me.
你要是想活下去 我就是你唯一的选择
If you wanna survive, I'm your only choice.
与闪电侠合作
Working with the Flash.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
等等
Wait.
我们怎么确定我们可以信任你?
How do we know that we can trust you?
我与磁石有过最直接的接触
I've had the most direct contact with the magnet,
所以我的面具也不再能保护我了
so my mask can't protect me much longer.
我要是不及时把这玩意儿放回去的话
If I don't restabilize this thing,
我就会是第一个死的
I'll be the first to go.
我把这放回去的一瞬间 我就会被逮捕
The second I return this, I'll be arrested.
至少你还会活着
At least you'll be alive.
我们要怎么知道 把时间磁石放回去 就管用了呢?
How will we know putting the time magnet back worked?
她做到了
She did it.
时间重置了自己
Time's reset itself.
霍华德和其他人呢?
What about Howard and the others?
我们就在你们身后
We're right behind you.
检查员霍华德
Inspector Howard.
你没事?
You're okay?
有事
No.
额 检查结束 他就会没事了
Ah, he will be once the inspection's done.
完全正确
Exactly.
所以首先 你们为什么管这里叫作速度实验室?
So first thing, why do you call this room the Speed Lab?
我们为什么叫这里速度实验室?
Why do we call this room the Speed Lab?
我们就是太热爱闪电侠了
We just really love the Flash.
是的
Yes.
是的 他太...
Yup, he is a really...
帅了 - 友善 帅气的一个家伙
Handsome. - Nice, handsome guy.
我也不知道
Wouldn't know.
从没见过他
Never met him.
额...
Well...
好了 各位 你们也知道该怎么做
Okay, people, you know the drill.
好了 各位
All right, people.
咱们开始吧
Let's get started.
帅气 - 我是说 的确啊
Handsome? - I mean, yeah.
所以你们全天都被困在了速度实验室里?
And so you guys have been stuck in the Speed Lab all day?
是的 直到时间线重置了自己
Yeah, until the timeline reset itself
然后霍华德和其他检查员走了进来
and Howard and all the other inspectors walked in
仿佛一切都没发生后
like nothing had happened.
而他们什么也不记得了?
And they didn't remember a thing?
是的 他们直接就开始干活了
No, they just went back to their jobs.
而现在星辰实验室没有任何霉菌问题
So now S.T.A.R. Labs is officially mold-free.
还是这世上最安全的核设施之一
And one of the safest nuclear facilities in the world.
不过我可以直接告诉你们
Although I could have told you
你们没有霉菌问题
you don't have a mold problem.
怎么知道的?
How?
我不清楚 我就是知道
I don't know. I just can.
好吧 我们还是很高兴 我们通过了检查
Well, we're just glad we passed the inspection
毕竟在过去九年里 这里发生了那么多事
after everything that's happened here in the last nine years.
咱就是说 我们还是有点小担忧的
Let's just say we were a little concerned.
是的 - 那克罗诺斯夫人最后怎么样了?
Yeah. - And what about Lady Chronos?
有可能她逃脱了吗?
Any chance she got away?
我猜一百年后我们就能知道了
Guess we'll find out in 100 years.
嘿 你和卡尔拉相处得怎么样了
Hey, how did it go with you and Carla?
看起来她并不想要用我
Turns out she does not want me
去替代她的女儿们 凯特琳和冰霜
to replace her daughters Caitlin or Frost.
她只是想以朋友的身份 去认识我
She just wanted to get to know me as a friend,
而且她看起来很睿智
and she seems very wise.
你知道吗 作为一位只有八周大的人
You know, as someone who's only about eight weeks old,
我真的很需要一位 强大的女性导师...
I really could use a strong female mentor...
和一顿晚餐
and dinner.
爱瑞丝 我知道你很饿
Iris, I know you're starving.
你怎么-- 算了 你猜怎么着?
How do you-- actually, you know what?
这已经开始诡异起来了 当我没问
It's already super freaky. Never mind.
你们说 咱们仨要不去海琳娜家餐馆 吃一顿吧?
How about we get dinner for three at Helena's?
芝士薯条? - 好的
Cheese fries? - Yeah.
好 等不及了
Yes, please.
听上去挺不错的
Sounds amazing.
我喜欢芝士薯条吗?
Do I like cheese fries?
我不知道 我们走着瞧吧
I don't know. We'll find out.
嘿 查克
Hey, Chuck.
你都不愿意看着我
Oh, you can't even look at me.
我想这是我应得的
I guess I deserve that.
但我必须要跟你说件事
But I have something I have to tell you.
别
Just don't.
我知道我搞砸了 好吧 大错误
I know I messed up, okay? Big time.
我之前对你说的话 实在是太越界了
What I said to you earlier, I was way out of line,
而且还对你不公平
and it was so not fair to you.
查克--
Chuck--
我进展得太快了
I moved way too fast,
我也明白为什么你会被吓住
and I get why you freaked out.
换作是任何人都会的 - 查克--
Anybody would. - Chuck--
所以导致现在你想结束这一切 而我也--
So now you wanna call the whole thing off, which I--
查克 你没有搞砸
Chuck, you didn't mess this up.
搞砸的人是我
I did.
我经历过太多糟糕的恋情了
I've been in a lot of bad relationships,
所以当一段美好恋情出现的时候 我难以去接受它
so it's hard for me to accept a good one when it comes along.
嗯...不是"美好" 是完美
Well, not good. Great.
"完美恋情"是指咱俩的吗?
"Great relationship" as in us?
当你说出"我爱你"的时候 我脑海里突然就在想
When you said "I love you," the first thing I thought was,
"要是这一切最后没成功咋办 或着要是我搞砸了
"What if this doesn't work out or what if I screw it up
我就会失去他又该咋办" 但这是我的包袱
and I lose him," but that's my baggage,
而不是你的
not yours.
你担心的是害怕失去我?
You were worried about losing me?
查克 你是这世上发生在我身上的 最棒的事物之一
Chuck, you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me,
而我不想要把你推开
and I don't wanna push you away.
所以我想我在努力讲出的话是...
So I guess what I'm trying to say is...
我也爱你
I love you too.
真的?
You do?
是 我只是-- 我希望我没有说得太晚
Yeah, I just-- I hope I'm not too late.
没有
No.
没 没 绝对没有晚
No, no, definitely not.
你想回到我家吗?
Do you wanna go back to my place?
我想
I do.
我--我肯定想 但你应该要知道
I--I definitely do, but you should know
我刚才非常难过 所以我喝了 大概七杯的"震波卡布奇诺"
that I was very sad, and so I drank, like, seven Vibe-accinos, you know,
所以这意味着我可能会在接下来的
which means I'll probably be wide awake for the next,
大概十到十二小时内 都会异常兴奋
you know, 10 to 12 hours, give or take.
幸好我们知道该如何 消磨掉这些精力
Well, good thing we know how to work off all that energy.
抱歉了 是的 听起来很棒
Sorry about that. Yeah, sounds great.
我怎么能还能吃得下甜品啊?
How could I still be hungry for dessert?
你需要我帮你吗?我可以帮你吃完
Do you need help? I could help you out.
自己拿一份去 老兄
Get your own, pal.
行吧
I will.
就顺便给你说一声 你现在
Just so you know, you now have
有一整冰箱的 你最爱的冰淇淋了
a freezer full of your favorite ice cream.
史上最佳丈夫 - 是
Best husband ever. - Yeah.
谢谢啦
Thanks, boo.
你认为诺拉什么时候 会对饼干面团产生渴望?
So when do you think Nora develops her cookie dough craving?
不清楚 但我想我会等到
No idea. But I think I'll wait.
让她自己通过行动表现 告诉我们
Let her tell us when she gets here.
在那之前 咱们还是好好享受
Till then, let's just spend each day
活在当前好了
doing what we want to do in the moment.
敬香草味冰淇淋
To vanilla bean.
还有我们的那位小冰淇淋 因为等她到时候了
And our little bean, 'cause when she gets here,
我们就要上她的时间表了...
we're gonna be on her timetable for...
直到永远
Ever.
永远
Forever.
听起来不错
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表