剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我想跳舞
*I feel like dancing*
请你喝一杯吧 帅哥
Buy you a drink, handsome?
我还在
One of us
上班呢
is still working.
我今晚一定会把月度最佳员工的徽章
I'll be sure to leave that Employee of the Month badge
放在你那半床上
on your side of the bed tonight.
可以关门了吗
Good to close up?
我可以让阿善堤关
I could get Ashanti to do it.
不行 我得自己挣钱养活自己
Ah, nah- - gotta earn my keep.
我听说老板特别混♥蛋♥
I hear the boss is a real jerk.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-回家见 -好
See you at home. Okay.
我想跳舞
*I feel like dancing*
晚安
Good night.
如果你想找工作
if you're looking for a gig,
明天是业余之夜
amateur night's tomorrow.
我可不是外行 哈特利
I'm no amateur, Hartley,
而我已经有工作了
and I already have a gig
出来吧 哈特利
Aw, come on out, Hartley.
我保证我会很快
I promise to make it quick.
你只用
All you have to do is
听听音乐就好
listen to the music.
你是谁 你到底想干什么
Who are you, and what the hell do you want?
你可以叫我提琴手
You can call me The Fiddler,
我是来毁掉你的美好夜晚的
and I'm here to ruin your night.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你有我需要的东西
You have something I need.
哈特利
Hartleyl
哈特利
Hartley.
告诉你老板我会回来的
Tell your boss I'll be back.
哈特利
Hartley!
没事的
- It's okay.
记住你是在做正确的事
Just remember you're doing the right thing.
我希望如此
- I sure hope so.
好 斯♥诺♥准备好了
AII right. Snow's ready.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我从没真正了解过她
I never really got to know her.
我们知道她非常勇敢
Well, we know she's brave as hell.
这需要多久
How long will this take?
需要多久就多久
Oh, as long as it needs to.
等等
Hold on.
神经传导率读数正在飙升
The neural conductivity readouts are surging.
马克 我们收到了超光速粒子反馈
Mark, we got tachyon feedback.
等等 有点不对劲
Hold on. Something's not right here.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
我是想救她的命
Trying to save her lifel
你不能打断这个过程
You can't interrupt this process!
你得马上把她放回去
You have to get her back inside right nowl
马克 切斯特 怎么了
Mark! Chester, what happened?
我不知道 我只是提供了
- I don't know. All I did was provide
一个稳定的电源 那是不会引发这个情况的
a stable power source. That wouldn't cause this.
他没说会疼
He didn't say this would hurt.
他只是说这会让她们复活
He just said it would bring them back.
她们
Them?
你是说凯特琳吗
You mean Caitlin?
不是
No.
她指的是凯特琳和冰霜
She means Caitlin and Frost.
马克 你所做的一切都是为了冰霜 对吧
Mark, everything you've done has been for Frost, hasn't it?
所以你才没提过她
That's why you haven't mentioned her.
这和凯特琳无关
This wasn't about Caitlin.
这是为了让冰霜复活
This was about bringing Frost back,
不是吗
wasn't it?
马克 不是吗
Mark, wasn't it?
凯 凯特琳不该
Cai- - Caitlin wasn't supposed
独自回来的 巴里
to come back alone, Barry.
她们都是
They both were.
天
God
试图将她们俩带回来
Trying to bring them both back,
导致了故障
that must've caused the malfunction.
只有这样才解释的通
It's the only thing that makes sense.
你为什么骗我们
Why did you lie to us?
因为我不能信任你们任何一个
Cause I can't trust any of you...
尤其是你 巴里
you most of all, Barry.
所以我们当初才不得不
That's why we had to build the CRC in secret
私底下建造了冷冻舱
in the first place,
因为凯特琳知道
because Caitlin knew that you
你公再次阻止她的
would try to stop her again
马克
Mark,
伙计 这样不对
man, this- this isn't right.
抱歉 闪电侠小队们
- I'm sorry, Team Flash.
就因为你们都放弃了冰霜
Just because you all gave up on Frost
不 等于我也可以
doesn't mean that I can.
我永远不能
I never will.
是马克吗
Is that Mark?
不是 是入侵者警告
No, it's an intruder alert.
实验室有人闯入
The med lab's been breached.
你留这
Stay here.
-哈特利 -凯特琳在哪
Hartley? - Where's Caitlin?
-我需要一个医生 -她走了
I need a doctor. - She's away.
声波 阻碍了我正常的心跳节奏
Soundwaves...short- circuiting my heart's natural rhythm,
我怎么 我是说
How do I I mean- -
用音速腕带
Use the sonic cuff.
-音速腕带 -最底下的抽屉
Sonic? - The bottom drawer!
底层抽屉
Bottom drawer!
给
There. -
你没事了吧
Are you good?
-还好吗 -怎么这么慢啊 艾伦
You okay? - Took you long enough, Allen.
抱歉 我不知道
- I'msorry. I mean, I didn't know- -
你说底层抽屉 但其实在顶层
you said the bottom drawer. It was in the top drawer.
我甚至不知道你
I didn't even know what you- -
无所谓了 让我休息一下
Never mind. Let me rest.
天
Oh, gosh.
心率失常短期好不起来
This arrythmia isn't going away anytime soon.
腕带只能缓解 不能治愈
Cuff's a patch, not a cure.
-好 -哈特利
Okay. Hartley?
是哈特利
- It's Hartley, yeah. It's...
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here,
你出了什么事
and what happened to you?
-首先 我过去在这工作 -太好了
One, I used to work here- Great.
第二 某个乐师精神病
And two, some musical psycho
用她的杀人小提琴袭击了我
attacked me with her murder violin- -
说她自己叫提琴手
calls herself The Fiddler.
就是她袭击了你吗
- Is this who attacked you?
她叫伊兹·鲍温
Her name is Izzy Bowen,
上次见面的时候我们成了朋友
only we were friends the last time we met.
不用因为我就不再跟伊兹做朋友了
Oh, well, no need to unfriend Izzy on my account.
不是她
It's not her.
巴里 两天出来俩坏人
Barry, that's two new Rogues in two days,
现在马克也在骗我们
and now Mark is lying to us too
天堂也有麻烦了
Trouble in paradise?
-拜托了 -别担心
Please. - Don't worry about it.
我来对付马克
I'lI handle Mark.
无聊
Bored.
唾觉
Sleeping now.
你的升级没起作用啊
Your upgrade didn't work.
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
我喜欢这小提琴
I love the fiddle and all.
你让我失望了
You failed me.
这就是代价
This is the price.
我不允许失败
Failing is not an option.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表