剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
也许这就是你赢得第一个普利策奖的机会
Maybe this is where you win your first Pulitzer.
好吧 很难消化
okay, that's a lot.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
我觉得
I think.
我把手♥机♥落在家里了
I left my phone at home.
我一会再来找你
Uh, I will get back to you.
好的
Okay.
关上门 艾伦 我们得谈谈
Close the door Allen We need to talk
警监 我想申请中城警♥察♥局
Captain, I'd like to put myself up
犯罪现场调查部门
for the position of director of Central City Police,
主任的职位
CSI division.
你一定会读心术吧
Wow. You must be a mind reader.
我就是想跟你说这个
That's what I was gonna talk to you about.
西亚卡姆要退休了
Siakam's retiring.
只是我不确定你感不感兴趣
Only I wasn't sure if you'd be interested.
我感兴趣 非常感兴趣
I am. More than you know.
好吧 不过有个问题
AlI right, well, there's just one thing.
你确定你能在闪电侠
Are you sure you can balance
和额外工作量之间找到平衡吗
being the Flash with the added workload?
不会有问题的
It won't be a problem.
好的
Okay.
那我会打电♥话♥
Then I will call the mayor's office
给市长办公室提出建议
and make a recommendation.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我真的 -警监
- I really- - - Captain,
市中心有一辆交通工具遭到袭击
we've got a transport under attack downtown.
机动各单位进行拦截
Mobile units to intercept.
嘿 你好
Hey, there.
你一定是新来的吧
You must be new in town.
我是闪电侠 你是谁
T'm the Flash. And you are?
我是你最可怕的噩梦 笨蛋
I'm your worst nightmare, dumbass,
而且 麻烦你叫我队长
and please, you can call me Captain.
你是回旋镖队长
lou're Captain Boomerang.
听着 不管你对我扔多少棍子
Well, look, it doesn t matter how many sticks
最后你都得进铁山监狱
you throw at me, this ends with you in Iron Heights.
那你可能得先杀了我
You probably have to kill me first,
因为我再也不会回那个鬼地方了
because Im never going back to that hellhole.
因为我再也不会回那个鬼地方了
because I'm never going back to that hellhole.
小闪你没事吧
Flash, are you okay?
没事 刚迈出腿呢
Yeah, just getting my steps in.
我们有这家伙的情报吗
We have a 411 on this guy?
有他叫欧文·莫瑟
Yeah, his name is Owen Mercer.
他从19岁开始就经常
He's been in and out of Iron Heights
进出铁山监狱
since he was 19.
看起来他大部分时间
Looks like he spent most of his time there
都在那里被块头更大的犯人痛揍
getting his butt kicked by bigger inmates,
现在他只是个普通的坏人
and now he's just your run- of- the- mill baddie.
除了他有爆♥炸♥回旋镖吧
Well, except for the explosive hardware.
好的
Okay.
闪电侠 莫瑟刚刚瞬移出去了
Flash, Mercer just teleported out of there. GD7
-你没事吧 -我没事
Are you okay? - I'm fine.
看来今天不是该抓他的日子
I guess we're not supposed to catch him today.
我们难道不应该担心一个
Uh, shouldn't we be worried about a guy
坐拥如此强大火力的人吗
with that kind of firepower who jaunts on command?
不 我们明天再说
No. We'll deal with it tomorrow.
我和艾瑞斯约好了共进晚餐 你们两个休息一下
I got dinner plans with Iris. You two get some rest.
他刚才是让我们今天休息吗
Did he just tell us to take the rest of the day off?
对 对
Yup. Yup.
宝贝 你还好吗
Babe, you okay?
你吃饭的时候有点沉默啊
You seemed a little quiet at dinner.
对 我只是累了
Yeah. I'm just tired.
你是知道凯特科出价收♥购♥我们吗
Did you know about the CatCo offer?
对 我知道
Yes. So I did.
我用这个算出来的
I figured it out using this.
我把它叫做我的地图册
I call it my mapbook.
这个记录里有
It's a record I'm putting together
未来我们发生的一切
of everything that's gonna happen to us in the future.
不带我你就计划我们的未来了
You're planning our future without me?
不不 不是 我只是进行了分类
No, no, I'm cataloging it.
我们不会去改变时间线
Instead of changing the timeline,
跟着未来走就好
we're just gonna follow it.
怎么分类的
Catalog how?
我在时间线中穿梭得到的信息
- I mean, between everything I've picked up time travelling
还有吉迪恩的记录
and Gideon's records,
我们对于未来已经了解到很多了
we already know so much about our future.
我花了一周的时间把它们拼凑到一起
I spent all week putting it together.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you want to do that?
听我说
Look, um...
自从我们打败负力之后
I've been having the same nightmare
我一直做同一个噩梦
ever since we defeated the negative forces,
梦里我无法保护你的安全
and in it, I can't keep you safe.
但是有这个笔记本
But with this book,
我们在危险来临之前就能提前预知
we can see what's coming before it happens.
无论好坏
The good and bad.
比如诺拉
Like with Nora.
艾瑞斯
Iris...
你还有三个月就会怀孕
You're gonna get pregnant in three months.
你还会获得两次普利策奖
You're gonna win two Pulitzers!
多棒啊 是不是
Like how great is this, right?
这样我们就不用担心绝望魔
Now we won't have to worry about any Desperos
或者镜像维度或者时间线疾病突然袭来
or mirror dimensions or time sickness
搞得我们措手不及了
catching us by surprise.
有了这个我们就会更安全
We're safer now with this.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 我只是
Nothing. I'm just
有点累
tired.
我们能
Can we just, um
能不能明天再聊这事
talk about this tomorrow?
好吧
Okay.
-晚安 -安
Good night. - Night.
-早 -早
Morning. Morning.
看看我们今天能不能抓到回旋镖队长
Let's see if I catch Captain Boomerang today.
没说
Hmm. Doesn't say.
这周末就会发生吗
Ooh, that's happening this weekend?
-艾瑞斯 你知道吗 -亲爱的
Iris, guess what. Baby, please.
你你能先去冲个澡吗
Can you just take a shower first?
我还有点困
I'm still waking up.
好吧 好吧 我先去洗澡
Yeah. Yeah, I'll take a shower first.
然后我就告诉你 你一定会很高兴的
Then I'll tell you. You're gonna love it.
亲爱的 为了我们婚姻的长久之计
Babe, for the sake of our marriage,
你能把你的臭袜子放脏衣筐吗
could you please put your smelly socks away?
抱歉 以为我放了呢
Sorry, thought I did!
今天是新的一天 你可以的
It's a new day. You got this.
我们的线上数字升到了
So our online numbers are up
8% 我知道了
Up 8%, yes. Got it
原来你已经看过我的报表了 不错
So you do read my spreadsheets. Cool.
还有 泰勒在外理我们
Also, Taylor is handling our new-
新无广♥告♥门户
New ad free portal.
-对 但是她还 -知道你是个超能人
Yeah, but she also- - Knows that you are a meta.
还有瓦尼亚和阿瑞兹
Along with Aariz and Vanya.
爱兰歌♥娜 我们不用再来一遍了
Allegra, we don't need to go over this again.
嘿 小心了
Hey, watch out.
艾瑞斯 你回来了
Oh, Iris, you're back.
太好了 因为我们需要谈谈
Great, cause we've got to do something about- -
我们的新存档系统对吧
About our new filing system.
我在做了
I am working on it. Come on.
谢了 老板
Thanks, boss.
怎么回事 你现在都能未卜先知了
What, are you psychic now?
不是 只是这些场景似曾相识
No, I'm just having serious deja vu.
我知道怎么帮你
- I know how to get you out of that.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表