剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
他们都会为你自豪的 孩子
they're proud of you, son.
你还好吗? - 嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
我只是觉得也许我们应该--
I just feel like maybe we should--
我只是--我只是想和他谈谈这件事
I just--I just want to talk to him about this.
巴特?
Bart?
照顾好那个小宝宝
Take care of that little baby.
巴里…
Barry...
巴里…
Barry...
巴里
Barry.
没事的
It's okay.
是我 - 乔?
It's me. - Joe?
我知道你被困在 你的过去 我的现在了
And I know you've been stuck here in the past.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我不知道我是怎么到这里的
I have no idea how I got here.
放松 孩子
Relax, son.
现在一切都没事了 - 不 不是的
Everything's fine now. - No, it's not.
你看 我连接不到神速力了
Look, I can't make contact with the Speed Force.
而且斯旺今天会杀死我妈
And Thawne kills my mom today.
我知道
I know.
你没事吧?
You okay?
听着 不管是什么在影响我 它也有可能影响你
Look, whatever's affecting me, it could be affecting you also.
也许这就是你记起所有事的原因
Maybe that's why you're remembering things.
巴里 我知道今天发生了什么...
Barry, I know what happens today...
因为我自从时间之初起 就在等待着这一刻
because I've been waiting for it since the dawn of time.
你不是乔
You're not Joe.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你到底想要什么?
What the hell do you want?
我想要均衡游戏战力
To level the playing field
通过修正你的遗产造成的不平衡
by correcting the imbalance your legacy created.
负神速力
Negative Speed Force.
你是新的化身?
You're the new Avatar?
这不可能 乔不恨我
That's impossible. Joe doesn't hate me.
不 我不是化身
No, I'm not the Avatar.
你杀了他 还记得吗?
You killed him, remember?
我是真身
I'm the real deal.
你会为你做过的事 付出代价
You're going to pay for what you've done.
你想和我打吗?
You wanna fight me?
好啊 放了乔
Fine. Let Joe go.
我不能
I can't.
他是计划的一部分
He's part of the plan.
他们全都是
They all are.
闭嘴受死吧
Now shut up and die.
发生什么了?
What's happening?
刚那是爆♥炸♥吗?
Was that an explosion?
我爸爸还安全吗?
Is my dad safe?
大家 拜托 听好了
Everyone, please, listen.
我们正在通知中城警局
We're calling CCPD.
大家保持冷静
Stay calm,
我们会带每个人到安全地带
and we will get everyone to safety.
我保证 来吧
I promise. Come.
绿色警报
We have a code green.
撤离所有病患
Evacuate all patients,
参观客 和医院工作人员
visitors, and hospital personnel,
按这个顺序来
in that order.
明白了吗?
Understood?
你想知道接下来会发生什么吗?
You want to know what's gonna happen next?
我来告诉你
I can tell you.
你将会经历一个充满痛苦的世界
You're going to experience a world of pain.
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so.
这是在威胁我吗?
Is that a threat?
这是一个承诺
A promise.
我可不怕你 孩子
I'm not afraid of you, boy.
我是一股自然力量
I'm a force of nature.
但是这副躯壳?
But this body?
是人类
It's human,
也就是说真正的乔·韦斯特
which means the real Joe West
依然被困在里面
is still trapped inside.
没错
That's right.
杀了我
Kill me,
你就杀了自己的父亲
and you kill your own father.
没用的
This is useless.
我们俩谁都赢不了
Neither of us can win.
斯旺死了
Thawne died.
那你也能
So can you.
所有人 别停下
Everyone, keep moving.
来吧 保持冷静
Come on. Stay calm.
这里谁负责?
Who's in charge here?
外科主任 瑞秋·罗索博士
Dr. Rachel Rosso, chief of surgery.
医生 那感觉就像地震一样
Doctor, that felt like a damn earthquake.
最先是一股电涌穿过了整栋大楼
It started with an electrical surge throughout the entire building.
导致现在 从心脏监视器到监控摄像头的所有电子设备 全部失灵了
Now everything from heart monitors to surveillance cameras are down.
好的 我们会协助疏散
Okay. We'll help with the evacuation.
知道是什么引起的吗?
Any idea what could be causing it?
没有 但是医院的东翼 还处在建设中
No, but the hospital's East Wing is under construction.
我觉得无论发生了什么
I think whatever's happening
都可能是从那里开始的
may have started there.
把手电筒给我
Give me that flashlight.
我需要你呼叫支援
I need you to call for backup.
我去看看怎么回事
I'm gonna find out what's going on.
我需要你带着你的员工去安全的地方
I need you to get you and your staff to safety.
我们把他弄出去
Let's get him out of here.
出来吧 孩子
Come on out, son,
因为无论你走到哪里 无论你跑得多快
'cause no matter where you go or how fast you run,
我总是能找到你
I'll always find you.
怎么样?
What's it gonna be?
你要冒着死亡的危险来这里面对我吗?
You gonna come face me here and now and risk dying?
还是你会为了救妈妈而逃跑
Or are you gonna run away to save Mama
并冒着失去一切的风险改变时间线
and risk losing everything by altering the timeline,
包括小诺拉?
including little Nora?
中城警局 给我出来
CCPD. Show yourself!
放弃并接受死亡吧 孩子
Give up and die, boy.
你没有选择
You have no choice.
不
No.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
乔
Joe.
乔?
Joe?
乔
Joe.
九年来你都是天选之子
You were the chosen one for nine years.
但是今晚 一个新世界开启
But tonight, a new world begins.
中城警局
CCPD!
谁在里面?
Who's up here?
跑 巴里 快跑
Run, Barry! Run!
巴里
Barry!
跑 巴里 快跑
Run, Barry, run!
你真的要毁掉整个时间线
You'd actually destroy an entire timeline
就为了拯救你自己那可悲的存在吗?
just to save your own pathetic existence?
不 斯旺
No, Thawne.
我不是来救我自己的
I'm not here to save myself.
我是来拯救你的
I'm here to save you.
你想要救我
You want to save me.
开什么玩笑?
Is this a joke?
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
斯旺 你还记得那天你告诉我
Thawne, do you remember that day you told me
关于一百七十年以后
about 170 years from now,
当你向世界展示自己
when you presented yourself to the world,
终于得到神速力的时候吗?
finally gained speed of your own?
我这辈子最棒的一天
Greatest day of my entire life.
直到现在
Until now.
在那之前 你一直很崇拜我
Up until that point in your life, you admired me.
你想成为一个英雄
You wanted to be a hero.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表