剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情提要
Previously on "The Flash"...
恭喜
Congratulations.
你怀孕了 -我不应该
You're pregnant. -I'm not supposed
在三个月之前就怀孕了
to be pregnant for another three months.
这倒是新鲜事
That's new.
我能使用心灵遥感能力
I am telekinetic.
她叫贝姬夏普是个超能力者
Her name's Becky Sharpe. She's a meta.
当她走运的时候
When good things happen to her,
周围人就全遭殃了
bad things happen all around her.
谁把冷气打开了
Did it just get cold in here?
我觉得挺暖和的
I'm feeling kind of warm.
就剩一件事没做了
I guess there's only one thing left to do.
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
你应该问他俩咋这么慢热
Better question is,what took so long?
你是闪电小队需要的英雄
You are the hero Team Flash needs right now.
你每周末都能来
You come on the weekends.
我会每天都想念你们的
I'm gonna miss seeing you guys every day.
我爱你们
I love you.
我叫贝姬夏普
My name is Becky Sharpe,
我是最幸运的女人
and I'm the luckiest woman alive.
你一定听过超人类 对吧
You've heard of meta-humans,right?
我就是其中之一
Well, I'm one of them,
换句话说幸运女神是我闺蜜
which means me and Lady Luck are BFFs.
我的能力的确也会伤到人
And yes, my powers did used to hurt people,
不仅如此
but not anymore.
自从那次小意外之后
Not since I survived a little Crisis.
接得好
Nice catch!
我想今天是我的幸运日
I guess it's my lucky day.
也是我的幸运日
Turns out it was mine, too!
是的 我爱上了这个最浪漫 最风趣
Yep, I fell into the arms of the sweetest, funniest,
也是最贴心的男人
most caring man I have ever met.
愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yes!
一切都很顺
Yeah, everything was perfect.
我们订婚了
Then we got engaged,
一夜春宵之后就全变了
and everything changed overnight.
我的幸运值透♥支♥了
My luck suddenly ran out.
上一秒我还在享受
One minute, I'm the happiest
此生最幸福的时刻
I've ever been in my tiny life.
而下一秒我的好姐妹幸运女神就好像在说
The next,my BFF Luck is like,
回见了贝姬 哈哈哈 便便表情
"TTYL, Becky! LOL! Poop emoji."
现在无论我做什么
Now no matter what I do,
好像全宇宙都弃我而去
the universe is out to punish me.
约翰
John!
我的钥匙卡住了
My key is stuck!
那段时间总是霉运连连
Yep. These days,bad luck always finds me.
不
No!
举起手来不许动
Freeze! Hands in the air!
长话短说我要见律师
So long story short,I need a lawyer.
你说呢
You think?
我懂 我懂 宝贝
I know, I know, baby,
你买♥♥到有机的华夫饼配料了吗
but did you get the organicwaffle mix?
这很重要
Yes, it matters!
我的生日早餐要是能和吉娜一起吃就完美了
I want my birthday breakfast with Jenna to be perfect.
乔 家里一起安好
No--Joe, the house is fine.
没错
Yeah.
宝贝家里好得很
Baby, everything is good.
一切安好我发誓
Yeah, it's good. I promise.
放心我不会错过训练的
No,I am not gonna miss my train.
我8:00准时到
It's at 8:00.I'm gonna be there.
晚上见
I will see you tonight.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好了挂了
Okay, bye.
你真的好粘人
You really do miss me.
霍顿 我是克莱默警监
Horton, it's Captain Kramer.
抱歉警监
Oh, um, sorry, Captain.
我以为是乔打的
I-I-I--I thought that you were Joe.
你找我什么事
How can I help you?
我这有个超人类需要法律援助
I have a meta in need of your legal services.
虽然这是临时通知
I know it's on short notice,
你这会儿方便来警局一趟吗
but is there any way you could come down to CCPD?
愿意效劳 我不就干这个的吗
Yeah, of course. It's what I do.
我马上就过去
I'm on my way.
你们震惊了海滨城
You guys are gonna have a blast in Coast City,
中城公民报头条报道了
especially at the CCC Media expansion party.
也没你说的那么震撼了
Hey, not too much of a blast, though.
记得吗你们之前跑了三次了
Remember?You're zooping for three
如今艾瑞斯怀孕了 -还没呢
now that Iris is pregnant. -No, no, no.
我们制定了一个在她孕期
We've adopted a no zooping policy
不能用跑的的政策
during the pregnancy.
现在开车去海滨城的话
The drive to Coast City's gonna be
是一年中最美的时候
beautiful this time of year,
特别是今年春天提前到了
especially 'cause we're having an early spring.
好吧 那我们得动身啦
Well, we should hit the road so we make it
不然就赶不上沙滩情侣按♥摩♥了
in time for our beachside couple's massage.
蜜月的一部分
It's a baby moon thing.
不用替我们担心
Don't worry about it, okay?
你们要是需要我们帮忙的话打电♥话♥就行
Just call us if you need anything.
可以了吗 拜拜
All right? Bye.
再见
Bye.
是我那个怨种房♥东打来的
It's my stupid landlord.
我家已经好几天没热水了 可是他说
I haven't had hot water for days, and now he says
要下个礼拜才能给我修
that they can't fix it until next week.
我讨厌那个破地方
I hate that place.
我能帮你修修看
Uh, I could come over and look at it for you.
真的吗 当然
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
所以你这是以男友身份在做吗
Wait, is this, like, a boyfriend thing?
我想 也许 好像是的
I mean,maybe a little bit, yeah.
你们俩好甜啊真替你们高兴
You guys are so cute.I'm so happy for you.
我去准备你们的礼物
I'm gonna get you a congratulatory sapling.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait, wait, wait.
你确定不需要先熟悉一下你的新能力
Are we seriously not gonna acknowledge your new powers?
喀俄涅是第一个知道艾瑞斯怀孕的人
Khione was the first person to know about Iris' pregnancy.
就连艾瑞斯自己都不知道
I mean, not even Iris.
现在她又预测了早春
And now, she's able to predict an early spring?
我的意思是
Look, all I'm saying
你的诞生完全是场意外
is that you were born under unique circumstances,
而且我们对你知之甚少
and there is a lot we don't know about you.
这倒是真的
That is true.
你说呢 我们何不利用这段时间
So what do you say we use this time
探索一下你都有什么超能力
to help you find out what those abilities might be?
切斯特
Chester?
你能帮我吗
Want to give me a hand?
那肯定得帮了 这就制定计划
Abso-definitely!Let's make some schmience.
好的我这就给我的房♥东回复
Yeah, and I am gonna give my landlord a piece of my mind.
我们从哪开始?
Where do we begin?
夏普在被捕前是赌场发牌人
Sharpe's a former casino dealer who was arrested
导致她未婚夫多米司图尔特昏迷不醒
for putting her fiancé, Dom Stewart, in a coma.
他正在中城总院接受治疗
He's in stable condition at CC General,
她现在被指控谋杀未遂
but now she's facing an attempted murder charge.
这案子看上去很容易
This looks like an open-and-shut case.
可是警监为什么找我来
Captain, why call me?
夏普同时也是一个
Sharpe's also a meta-human
被幸运女神眷顾的异能人
with the ability to turn luck in her favor.
我想起来了
I remember.
因谋杀被捕可不怎么走运
Getting arrested for attempted murder isn't very lucky.
这也是我认为她是被冤枉的原因之一
Which is another reason why I think she's innocent.
原因之一 ?那第一个原因是什么
Another reason?What's the first?
犯罪现场太过于完美了
The crime scene was too perfect,
接到一个匿名留言
and an anonymous tip was called in.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表