剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
要多久才能做完
How long until it's finished?
如果你一直打断我的话
It's gonna take a lot longer
还要更久
than it would otherwise if you keep interrupting me.
还要多久
How long?
还是说救回你的女朋友已经不重要了
Or is getting your girlfriend back not important anymore?
我不知道 一个小时吧
I don't know. Another hour?
这台机器
This machine
我不知道你要用它做什么 我也不在乎
I don't know what you want it for, and I don't care.
不关我的事
It's none of my business.
但是
But
如果能知道你想让我怎么给它供电会很有帮助的
Sure would be helpful to know how you expect me to power it.
把电源的问题交给我 -好的
Leave the power source to me. Okay.
你知道这东西消耗的能量足以
You do realize this thing takes enough juice
照亮整个东海岸吧
to light up the whole Eastern Seaboard?
你在怀疑我吗
Are you doubting me?
我倒是不意外
I'm not surprised.
你们都一样的 不是吗
You're all the same, aren't you?
罪犯
Criminals.
一群迷信怯懦的人
a superstitious and cowardly lot,
像老鼠一样在小洞里瑟瑟发抖
quivering like mice in their little holes,
很容易被抓住
easy prey for the bad.
现在让我去
Now let me go enlist
再找一只老鼠来帮我们
another mouse to our cause.
所以我们不知道无赖帮的新搭档是谁
So we don't know who the Rogues' new partner is
也不知道他们需要宇宙跑步机做什么
or what they would need the cosmic treadmill for,
但我们知道他是个极速者
but we do know that he's a speedster.
他是逆神速力的新化身
And he's the new Avatar for the Negative Speed Force.
他是逆神速力的新化身
And he's the new Avatar for the Negative Speed Force.
那 如果这个新的极速者是化身
So, if this new speedster is the Avatar...
那 如果这个新的极速者是化身
So, if this new speedster is the Avatar...
他不是会来杀你吗
Won't he try to kill you?
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
我是说 在L.U.K.I. A. 堡时他抑制了我的超能力
I mean, back at Fort L. U. KIA. when he had disabled my powers,
他本可以当场杀了我
he could have killed me right on the spot,
但他没有
but he didn't.
为什么不呢
Why not?
也许他不想当化身
Maybe he doesn't want to be the Avatar.
也许他只是被逆神速力腐蚀了
Maybe he's just been corrupted by negative speed.
和米娜·达万一样
Like Meena Dhawan.
不管这个新化身要用跑步机
Uh, whatever this new Avatar is doing
做什么
with the treadmill,
这会再次破坏各力之间的平衡
it'll upset the balance between the forces all over again.
只要有一点点机会
If there's even the slightest chance
能让我把他们从悬崖边上拉回来
I can pull them back from the brink
一切不应该这样结束的
It's not supposed to end like this.
巴里 斯旺害死了自己
Barry, Thawne got himself killed.
这不是你的错 -我知道
You didn't cause that. - I know.
但我不会让任何人重蹈覆辙
But I won't let anyone go down that same path,
但我不会让任何人重蹈覆辙
But I won't let anyone go down that same path,
只要我能阻止就不会
not if I can help it.
我要去星辰实验室
I- I need to go to S. T. A. R. Labs.
切斯特和我要重置卫星
Chester and I are gonna reset the satellites
扫描化身的位置 -好
to scan for the Avatar. - Okay.
我留在这里
I'm gonna stay here.
我留在这里
I'm gonna stay here.
卢克·福克斯刚把我要的
Luke Fox just sent me the GPS coordinates I asked for- -
瑞安·怀尔德失踪那天最后
Ryan Wilder's last known location
已知位置的GPS坐标发给我了
the day that she disappeared.
她是韦恩企业的首席执行官
She's the CEO of Wayne Enterprises,
而现在这位新化身在分发韦恩科技产品
and now this new Avatar is handing out Wayne Tech?
这可不是巧合
That's not a coincidence.
瑞安很幸运有你帮她
Ryan's lucky to have you in her corner.
谢谢 注意安全
Thanks. Be safe out there.
我会的
I will.
我保证
Promise.
在小熊猫第二场比赛的前一晚
The night before the Red Panda's second game,
PNUUUUCT
佩顿做了一个梦 梦到他是足球超级英雄
Peyton has a dream that he is a soccer superhero.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
训练练迟了
Training ran late.
妈妈 -嗨 宝贝
Mommy! Hi, nugget.
珍娜·玛丽·韦斯特
Jenna Marie West,
我不在的时候你长高了吗
did you get taller while I was gone?
你不该这样的
You're not supposed to do that! -
所有的成长都应该等妈妈在家的时候发生的
AlI growing happens when Mommy's at homel
冰箱里还有剩菜 -谢谢
Leftovers in the fridge. - Thank you.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
这是什么
What's this?
小家伙 把这个拿到楼上去
Little one, take this upstairs.
我马上就来 好吗
I'lI be right there, okay?
听着
Uh, look
你知道我一直在考虑我们该离开这座城市吗
you know how Ive been thinking about us leaving the city?
囚为你担心
Because you were worried about me
我上前线的事
being out on the front lines.
但我们说过我们会一起讨论的
But we said that we would talk about that together.
但你 你是在找房♥产经纪人吗
But you're- - what, you're- - you're talking to a realtor?
但你 你是在找房♥产经纪人吗
But you're- - what, you're- - you're talking to a realtor?
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
但我看过那栋房♥子了 非常适合我们住
But I saw that house, and it's perfect for us.
还在一个评价很高的学区
It's in a highly rated school district.
还在一个评价很高的学区
It's in a highly rated school district.
有一个很大的后院 珍娜可以在里面玩
It has a huge backyard for Jenna to play in.
有一个很大的后院 珍娜可以在里面玩
It has a huge backyard for Jenna to play in.
乔 从中城到这里要两个小时
Joe, it's a two- hour commute from Central City.
你考虑过我的工作吗 我还在律师廖务所上班
Did you think about my job? I have a law practice.
它有一个额外的房♥间
It has an extra room that's perfect
非常适合做家庭办公室
for a home office.
我觉得我们应该看一看
I think we should take a look at it.
这房♥子不会闲置太久的
It won't be on the market for long.
我是不会去找房♥子的
I'm not looking at any houses,
除非我们深思熟虑过这样搬家
not until we've thought about what a move like this
对我们俩来说
would even mean.
意味着什么
for the both of us.
你说得对
You're right.
我去给她盖好被子
I'mjust gonna get her tucked in.
我觉得现在就正合适
I though the timing was right now.
好 吉迪恩收集到了我们在化身袭击后
Okay, Gideon's picked up the tachyon signature
从我衣服上提取的超光速粒子信♥号♥♥
we pulled off my suit after the Avatar attack.
好 动手吧
Okay. Let's do this thing.
好 动手吧
Okay. Let's do this thing.
来抓我啊 闪电侠
Come and get me, Flash.
他来了
Ah, there he is.
来拯救世界的吗
Here to save the day?
我是来和你谈谈的
I'm here to talk.
当然可以 说吧
By all means, please.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
你想组装一个宇宙跑步机
You're trying to build a cosmic treadmill.
但如果你告诉我你为什么这么做
But if you tell me why you're doing this,
你的超能力从何而来 也许我能帮上忙
where your powers come from, maybe I can help,
也许我们能理智解决 不用动手
and we can solve everything without more fighting.
我只想知道你想干什么
I just need to know what it is you want
你到底是谁
and who you really are.
你想知道我是谁吗
You want to know who I am?
我是凶手临死前看到的
I'm the last glimmer of crimson
最后一丝绯红
a killer sees before he draws his final breath.
吾即复仇
I am vengeance.
吾即黑夜
I am the night.
吾即红死魔
I am the Red Death.
比佛罗
Bivolo?
怎么了 闪电侠
What's the matter, Flash?
你看起来
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表