剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但是我知道谁知道
But I know someone who might.
所以你需要振动引擎
So you need a vibration engine?
不是我们 是偷走你的手套的无赖帮
Not us, no the Rogues that stole your gauntlets.
我们觉得他们联手打算偷一台
We think they're working together to steal one.
好让他们制♥造♥一台更危险的武器
So that they can build a more dangerous weapon,
一台能够摧毁整个时间线的机器
one that could destroy the entire timeline.
那听起来很不吉利
Well, that sounds super ominous.
幸运的是 那些混♥蛋♥得排在我后面
Luckily, those jackasses will have to get in line behind me.
别告诉我们你也打算进军
Don't tell us that you're thinking of moving
时间旅行
into time travel too.
不 我不需要那些头疼的困扰
Oof, no. I don't need those headaches.
如果我有振动引擎 我就能加大
If I had a vibration engine, I would supercharge
我在研究的新手套的功率
the new gauntlets Im working on.
可惜的是 现存只有一台引擎
Sadly, there's only one such engine in existence- -
可惜的是 现存只有一台引擎
Sadly, there's only one such engine in existence- -
军用级别 价值百万
military- grade, worth a million,
基本上不可触及
and basically untouchable.
国防部把它保存在城外的
The DOD is keeping it at a research facility
一个研究机构里
outside the city.
那就是他们要去的地方
That's where they're headed.
也许闪电侠能够联♥系♥国防部
Maybe the Flash could contact the DOD
看看他们能不能转移到
and see if they could move it
星辰实验室保存
to S. T. A. R. Labs for safekeeping.
是 那是不可能的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
艾林将军 你认识这个人
General Eiling? You know this guy?
对 闪电小队过去
Yeah, Team Flash had some...
和他有过一次不友好的接触
rough encounters with him in the past.
他是不会听我们的
He's not gonna listen to us.
所以我们要怎么阻止他们偷走引擎
So how do we stop them from stealing the engine?
那很明显
Well, that's obvious.
我们必须要先偷到手
We just have to steal it first.
哈特利 我不要因为从国防部偷东西
Hartley, I'm not gonna get caught
被抓住
stealing from the DOD.
那就不要派闪电侠去
Then don't send the Flash.
莫瑟 沃泽科 阿马尔组队
Mercer, Wozzeck, and Amar teamed up
偷这个引擎 所以不如我们组建一个属于我们的
to steal this engine, so how about we put together
无赖小队
a little team of Rogues of our own?
先他们一步
Beat them to the punch?
震动引擎锁在
The vibrational engine's locked inside a secure vault
LUKIA. 堡的保险库中
in Fort L. U. K. IA.
但是前厅装配了
But the antechamber is outfitted
高♥强♥度的超人类抑制器
with a heavy- duty meta dampener.
所以我们想要进入保险库
So we want to get inside that vault,
我们需要先切断抑制器的能源
we need to cut the dampener's power first.
好 为什么巴里
Okay, and why can't Barry
不能跑过去自己做
just run there and do it himself?
因为抑制器是由
Because the dampener is powered
四种不同的发电机供电的
by four different generators.
需要同时切断
They all need to be disconnected simultaneously
才能让我接触到引擎
in order for me to gain access to the engine.
还有 每个引擎有各自独特的能源
Also, each generator has its own unique power source
低温聚变 热能 应有尽有
cold fusion, thermal, you name it.
所以我们需要四位专业人员
So we're gonna need four specialists
来让发电机下线
to take the generators offline.
你是说四个罪犯
You mean four criminals.
我们不能暂停一下找其他人
Can't we take a beat and find some other folks
来帮助我们吗
that can help us?
没时间了
There isn't time.
明天 国防部要在梅森镇附近
Tomorrow, the DOD's running war games exercises
进行军事演习
out by Masonville.
那是全年唯一一次堡垒会短缺人手
It's the one night all year the fort will be understaffed
也是我们进入的最好时机
and our best chance to make it inside.
但是如果你宁愿让时间机器
But if you'd rather let a time machine
落入三个精神病手中
fall into the hands of three psychopaths...
就这么定了
That settles it.
我们必须信任我们自己的无赖帮做对的事
We have to trust our own Rogues to do the right thing.
如果他们不想做呢
What if they don't feel like it?
时间和空间像河流一样流淌
Time and space flow like a river.
如果我们的敌人扰乱流动
If our enemies disrupt the flow,
我们都可能淹死
then we could all drown.
他们会做正确的事 他们有什么选择
They'll do the right thing. What choice do they have?
我们也别无选择
We don't have a choice either.
我知道这个计划很冒险
I know this plan is risky,
但是如果我们重头再来
but if we go back to the drawing board now,
就来不及拿到引擎
it'll be too late to get the engine
保护时间线了
and keep the timeline safe.
我们只需要找到为什么这些其他的无赖帮成员
We just need to find out why these other Rogues
一开始为什么想要的到
want it to begin with.
好 我们在这方面下功夫
Okay. We'll work on that.
你们两个专注于招募一些老朋友
You two focus on recruiting some old friends.
我们从哪开始
AII right, where do we start, boss?
莫瑟和其他人没有技术背景
Well, Mercer and the others don't have a tech background,
所以我猜他们不是心血来潮说
so I'm guessing they didn't wake up one morning
我们来建一个时间机器吧
and say, "Hey, let's build a time machine. "
所以你觉得还有个搭档
So you still think there's a partner.
对 是一个我们还没见过
Yeah, someone that we haven't met yet
想要得到宇宙跑步机而且愿意资助整个行动
who wants a cosmic treadmill and is willing to bankroll
来得到的人
an entire operation to get it.
一个赞助人
A benefactor.
切斯特 你能对莫瑟回旋镖上的碎片
Chester, can you run a comparative analysis
还有巴里发现的阿马尔刀上的挫屑
on the fragment from Mercer's boomerang
做一下对比分♥析♥吗
with the filings that Barry found on Amar's knife
看看有没有什么联♥系♥
and see if there's any sort of connection there?
喀俄涅 你喜欢寻宝游戏吗
Khione, do you like scavenger hunts?
我不知道 但是我等不及要知道
I have no idea. But I can't wait to find out.
因为我们需要看看你和爱兰歌♥娜能不能看看
Because we need to see if you and Allegra can see
他们是不是偷走了在实验室档案馆里的任何就无赖帮科技
if they've stolen any old Rogue tech from the Starchives
来组装他们的新武器
to build their new weapons.
我希望阿莱格来能帮我
I was hoping that Allegra could
处理这件事
actually help me on this.
我不想要喀俄涅走丢
Oh, I don't want Khione to get lost.
赶紧开始吧
Better get started.
不好意思
So sorry about that.
这是你的奇亚籽风味燕麦乳南瓜香料拿铁
There's your chia fusion oat milk pumpkin spice latte,
少放鲜奶油 冰镇 这回不是热的了
hold the whip, iced, not hot this time.
有时候 我就是得意忘形了
Sometimes, I can just get too carried away.
贾克
Jaco.
是巴里·艾伦警官
Hey, it's Officer Barry Allen.
你可能不记得我了
You probably don't remember me.
不 我当然记得
No, of course I do. Hey.
对 你洗清了我的罪名还找回了我的儿子
Yeah, you cleared my name and you got my son back.
怎么了 兄弟
What's up, man?
这听起来会有点奇怪
This is gonna sound kind of strange,
但是你还记得你说过
but do you remember how you said
如果我需要什么
if I ever needed anything.
好的 我们需要你的超能力
Wow, okay. We need your meta powers
来拯救城市
to help save the city.
好极了
Hell yeah!
我讨厌这份工作
I hate this job.
开干吧
Let's do this.
让我把这件事捋清楚
Let me get this straight.
你想让我帮助你
You want me to help you
闯进高科技实验室
break into a high- tech facility,
这个地方固若金汤
a fortress no less,
去偷走高度机密的科技设备
to steal highly classified technology?
但你却不帮我把冰霜救回来
And yet you won't help me bring Frost back?
算了吧
Forget about it.
我看你正在酒瓶里找她呢不是
- I see you're looking for her at the bottom of that glass.
找到了吗
How's that working out for you?
如果不是因为你
You know, if it wasn't for you,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表