剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
供哈罗德念完大学
to put Harold through college.
高等教育 对你的后代来说可能太困难了
Higher education, probably a stretch for your offspring.
-你再说一遍呢 -好了 嘿
Say that again, buddy. - Okay, hey.
如果有人应该得到那台引擎 那就是我
Look, if anybody deserves that engine, it's me.
-天啊 -计划是我想出来的
Oh, my God. - I came up with the plan.
-我已经找了好几个月了 -为什么呢
I've been after it for months. - Yeah, why?
因为你打算自己卖♥♥掉吗
So you can sell it for yourself?
我不需要钱
Oh, I don't need money.
这样的技术可以让我的新护手更上一个台阶
Tech like that could push my new gauntlets off the charts
来保护我的团队
to protect my team.
我这么做是为了我自己 不是你的团队
I'm doing this for me, not your crew.
这不就来了 那个出♥卖♥♥♥自己爱的女人的家伙
There he is, the guy who sold out the woman he loves.
你真是个大嘴巴
You got a big mouth.
我的也很漂亮
Pretty too.
还好这里面没有金子
Good thing there's no gold in these.
那有什么区别呢
That won't make a difference.
没人能拿走引擎
Nobody is taking the engine.
我们要改变计划了 好吗
We're changing the plan, all right?
以后再也不分开了 我会跟着你
No more splitting up. I'm sticking with you.
好吧 我们随时在一起
Okay, we're all gonna stick together, which means
也就是说我会一直跟着你们
I will be with all of you every step of the way.
先生们 他好像不太信任我们
You know, gentlemen, he doesn't seem to trust us.
想知道为什么吗
Wanna know why?
对他来说 我们只是一群罪犯
We're just a bunch of criminals to him.
你也不信任我吗
You don't trust me either?
各位 这次任务太重要了
Guys, this mission is too important
不能冒险搞砸
to risk screwing up.
那你就别掺和进来了
Well then maybe you shouldn't be
艾伦警官
a part of it, Officer Allen.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
这是一个五人计划 好吧 你也需要我
This is a five- person plan. Okay? You need me too.
如果我造个冷冻电路
Oof, not if I built a cryo- circuit
让热能发生器失灵就不用了
to disable the thermal generator.
这样我就可以自己拿走引擎了
See, cause then I could take the engine myself.
对 让这变成四个人的计划
yeah, and make this a four- man job.
看来有人叛变了 凯撒
Looks like you've got a mutiny, Caesar.
各位 如果我们不先拿到引擎
Guys, if we don't get this engine first,
整个时间线都岌岌可危
the whole timeline is at stake.
我们必须共同努力
We have to work together.
哦 我们会的
Oh, we will.
贾克
Jaco.
贾克
Jaco.
对不起 巴里
I'm sorry, Barry.
如果你不信任我们
If you can't trust us,
我们也不能信任你
we can't trust you.
他们都走了
The whole team's gone.
是我的错
And it's my fault.
让我猜猜 他们不想让老大哥
Let me guess, they didn't want Big Brother
监视他们的一举一动
watching their every move.
我从各个角度重新设计了这个计划
I've reworked this plan from every angle.
没有他们我拿不到引擎
I can't get the engine without them.
也许他们会抢在其他无赖帮之前拿到
Maybe they'll get it before the other Rogues do?
是啊 但如果他们没拿到
Yeah, but if they don't,
无赖帮们就会完成机器
the Rogues are gonna finish the treadmill,
然后整个时间线就岌岌可危了
and then the whole timeline will be in jeopardy.
你有资赞助人的线索吗
Do you have any leads on a benefactor?
不 都是死胡同
No. All dead ends.
我想我们都没时间了
I guess we're both running out of time.
真希望我们能回巴黎
I wish we were back in Paris.
怎么了
Hey, what is it?
最近 我们的生活都在关注即将发生的事情
Lately, our lives have been all about what's coming
以及如何在小诺拉
and how we can accomplish
到来之前完成所有这些心愿
all of these tasks before little Nora gets here,
但我自己没有什么可以成就的
but there's nothing for me to accomplish by myself.
我只是担心一旦我们为人父母
And I'm just worried that once we become parents...
你就没时间了
You won't have time.
这就是为什么你要来犯罪现场
That's why you wanted to come to the crime scene,
为什么你一直逼着自己
why you've been pushing yourself so hard
去找出是谁资助了无赖帮
to find out who's bankrolling the Rogues.
我只是觉得如果我不在诺拉来之前
I just feel like if I don't break
再报道出一个大新闻
one more big story before Nora comes,
我可能就没机会了
that I might not get the chance.
当你怀孕后
when you're pregnant, and afterward,
做了妈妈之后
when you're a mom,
你仍然有时间去追求你的梦想
you will still have time to pursue your dreams.
因为当你需要时间的时候 我会在你身边
Because when you need that time, I'll be there
给孩子换尿布
to change diapers
或者熬夜喂奶
or stay up with a bottle for late feedings.
或者我会每天睡三小时然后打击犯罪
Or I'll fight crime on three hours of sleep.
我希望你能拥有一切
- I want you to have everything.
我也希望你能拥有一切 巴里
Yeah, I want that for you too, Barry.
我觉得说起来容易做起来难
I think it's easier said than done.
我知道 但我们必须相信
I know, but we just have to trust that
就像我们现在为陪伴彼此腾出时间一样
just like we're making time for us as a couple now,
我们也会继续帮助彼此成长
we'll also continue to help each other grow.
两次普利策奖 记得吗
Two Pulitzers, remember?
也许三次
Maybe three.
也许三次
Maybe three. -
也许我们不是
Maybe we're not the only ones
唯一需要自♥由♥地走自己路的人
who need the freedom to follow our own paths.
嗯你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我说 我很担心
I mean, I was so worried
我们是否能信任这些无赖帮
about whether or not we could trust these Rogues.
现在我得给他们一个信任我的理由
Now I need to give them a reason to trust me.
艾瑞丝 快打住
Iris, stop the pressesl
我一直想这么说
I've always wanted to say that.
切斯特 关于之前的事 我很抱歉
Chester, look, about earlier, I'm sorry
逼得你太紧了
for pushing you too hard- -
不不不 谢谢
Oh, no, no. Thanks for that.
结果发现幸好你逼我了
But turns out that was just the push I needed.
那个无赖帮的新玩具类似于
So the Rogues new toys resemble advanced prototypes
游戏行业中最具革命性的公♥司♥韦恩企业
being developed by the most revolutionary company
正在开♥发♥的先进原型
in the game, Wayne Enterprises.
在哥谭吗
As in Gotham City?
赞助人怎么拿到的呢
How would the benefactor get their hands on that?
不知道
I don't know.
但看起来我们需要打给哥谭了
But it looks like we need to call Gotham.
新鲜空气让我觉得好有活力
Ah, the fresh air just makes me feel so alive.
而且我们找了那么半天 正适合休息一下
And it's the perfect break from our scavenger hunt.
星辰实验室的档案都好黑暗啊
Those Starchives are really dark and gloomy.
要不是你每找到一个小东西
And we would have been done by now
都要问一堆问题的话 我们现在已经完事了
had you not asked a question about every single gadget.
我让你不舒服了吗
Do I make you uncomfortable?
我确实投票不让你留下来着
I did vote against you staying around,
这么一问有点尴尬了
so makes it kind of awkward.
我不尴尬
Not for me.
我是不是让你想起凯特琳或者冰霜了
Do I remind you of Caitlin, or Frost?
你们俩关系好吗
Were you two close?
我和家人的关系比较复杂
- I have a complicated relationship with family,
现在也没有家人
as in I don't have one.
冰霜就像是我姐姐一样
And Frost was the closest thing I had to a big sister.
现在情况搞成这样
And now I'm in this situation,
我都不知道要跟谁说
and I don't have anyone to talk about it with.
是你跟切斯特的关系吗
Is the situation with Chester?
因为你之前一直在回避他
Because you were avoiding him earlier.
你爱上他了吗
Are you in love with him?
什么 没有啦
What? No.
他人那么好 而且又聪明
- I mean, he seems very nice and very smart.
他是个天才
He's a genius...
而且很会接吻
and a really good kisser.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表