剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
那个受伤的孩子... - 嗯?
The kid who got hurt... - Hmm?
他今早在中城警局打听一些事情
He was snooping around CCPD this morning.
所以...有什么关系吗?
So...I mean, what's the connection?
我不知道 但无论如何
I don't know, but whatever
他好像很惊恐无助
he was running from got him terrified,
而且我的直觉告诉我 他需要我们的帮助
and my gut is telling me that he needs our help.
行吧
All right.
我会让其他人也跟进一下
I'll get the others up to speed.
乔...
Joe...
什么东西?
What in the world?
乔
Joe.
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事 再好不过了
Yeah. Never better.
我不知道该怎么感谢你们
I can't thank you enough.
有这么棒的父母 你的孩子一定很幸运
Your son is very lucky to have such amazing parents.
那你的父母呢?
And what about your folks?
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
他们去世了
They died.
对不起 - 不 没事
I am so sorry. - No.
只是...
It's, um...
那是很久之前了
it was a long time ago.
虽然有时 就好像发生在昨天一样让我痛心
Although, sometimes it hurts like it happened yesterday.
我想 我还在努力逃离这种痛苦
I guess I'm still trying to run away from all of it.
巴特 没人能快到甩掉痛苦
Bart, no one is fast enough to run from pain like that.
巴特 你相信命运吗?
Bart, do you believe in fate?
我相信
Because I do.
我相信这就是我们能相遇的原因
That's why I believe that there's a reason that we met,
哪怕只有一天
so that even for one day,
你不用独自面对这些
you don't have to go through all of this alone.
没错
Amen to that.
你今晚有地方住吗?
Do you have someplace to stay tonight?
你不必孤身一人
You shouldn't be alone.
那当然
Of course.
来我们家住吧
Stay at our house.
怎么啦? - 对不起
What? What is it? - I'm sorry.
我该--非常感谢你们为我做的一切
I should--uh, thank you for--for everything.
这对我来说意义重大
Um, it means more to me than you could ever know.
对不起 - 别走 我--
I'm sorry. - No, I--
巴特 等等
Bart, wait.
别走 - 我实在不能留在这里
Stay. - I can't.
有人今天过得不太顺利啊
Somebody's having a bad day.
不幸的是
Unfortunately...
这只会每况愈下
It's only gonna get worse.
每次我觉得你彻底没了的时候
Every time I think you're gone,
你就会回来破坏我的生活
you come back to destroy my life.
今天必须做个了结 斯旺
That ends today, Thawne.
动手
Go on!
来啊
Do it!
啊 还是一如既往地不出所料
Oh, predictable as always.
闭嘴
Shut up!
所以?
So?
我们在二零零零年干什么?
What are we doing in the year 2000?
别废话了 我知道是你带我来的
Cut the crap. I know you brought me here.
呃 不是 我没有
Um, no. I didn't.
好吧 那
Well, then.
我猜我们就只是 在合适的时间地点碰到了 对吗?
guess that makes our meeting just a case of right place, right time, huh?
哦 闪电侠啊...
Oh, Flash...
我们会一起度过最棒的一天
we are gonna have the most wonderful day together.
敬我们
To us.
你不渴 好吧
You're not thirsty. Ah.
好喝
Mmm.
好喝
Mmm.
哦天啊 真好喝
Oh, boy. That's good.
你看上去很紧张
You seem tense;
我真的觉得你应该来一口
I really think you should try it.
你为何不直接告诉我你想干嘛
Why don't you just tell me what you want.
我就想享受这个特殊的日子
To enjoy this very special day.
我是说 或许这是某种来自宇宙的馈赠
I mean, maybe this is some sort of cosmic gift,
给我最后一次慢慢折磨你的机会
the chance to torture you slowly one last time
在我完全抹杀你的存在之前
before I end your existence entirely.
你是来杀死童年的我的
You're here to kill me as a child.
你总是这么聪明
You always were smart.
可惜你这次没有聪明到能救下你自己
Too bad you're not smart enough to save yourself this time.
你看 你今晚只有两种可以阻止我的方式
See, there's only two ways you can stop me tonight.
一种是现在就把我关进铁山监狱
One is to put me in Iron Heights right now
并且冒着摧毁时间线的风险
and risk destroying the timeline,
这会抹去那完美的妻子和家庭
which would wipe that wonderful wife and family
在一瞬间就让他们不复存在
right from existence in just a heartbeat.
第二种呢?
And the second option?
你必须杀了我 也就是你不愿意做的事情
You have to kill me, which you won't.
所以我猜…
So I guess...
我已经赢了
I've already won.
今天的父母重聚怎么样?
How'd the parental reunion go today?
你为最后一次有他们关心你感到开心吗?
Did it feel good to have them care for you one last time?
你感受到被爱了吗?
Did you feel loved?
你感觉到自己有个家庭了吗?
Did you feel like you had a family?
是你今天早上攻击了我
You attacked me this morning.
你知道他们会帮我
You knew they'd help me.
不能告诉他们 你是他们的儿子 一定很难过吧
It must hurt to not be able to tell them that you're their son.
告诉我 再一次这么近距离地和他们一起
Tell me, does being this close to them again
会让你想起我带给你的所有痛苦吗?
bring back all the pain I have ever given you?
很好
Good.
如果你的计划这么完美
If your plan's so perfect,
为什么你要浪费这么多时间?
why are you wasting so much time?
为什么不现在直接把我从这个地球抹去?
Why not just wipe me off the face of the Earth right now?
然后毁了我最重要的主菜?
And ruin my pièce de résistance?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我要好好品尝这一整天
I'm going to savor this entire day
和它带给我的那一份平静
and the peace that it's brought me.
现在 还有最后一件事
Now, there's one last thing.
我想听你说出来 巴里
I want to hear you say it, Barry.
说出那句话
Say it.
你赢了
You win.
我无法阻止你
I can't stop you.
太美味了
Delicious.
你无法逃离即将发生的事 巴里
You can't walk away from what's about to happen, Barry.
我知道
I know.
但我能朝它走去
I can walk towards it.
我忍♥不住想 我们还是应该出去找他
I can't stop thinking that we should be out there looking for him.
我知道
I know.
我也这么想
I feel it too.
但我们才认识那个男孩
But we just met the boy.
而且你不能帮助那些 不想要别人帮助的人
And you can't give someone help who doesn't want it.
不是我不想要你们的帮助
It's not that I don't want your help.
我们一直都很担心你
We've been worried about you.
嗯 这句话对我来说意义重大
Well, that means the world to me,
特别是今天
especially today.
自从他们去世 我就不停地在想
Ever since they passed, I've never stopped wondering...
你知道的 我能付出什么
You know, what I would give
来换他们回来 哪怕多一天
to have them back for just one more day.
以及如果这真的发生了 我又会说些什么
And if that happened, what I would say.
你可以和我们说
You can tell us.
我会说…
I'd say...
是你们的爱成就了现在的我
your love made me who I am.
即使在漫漫黑夜
And despite the darkness,
我依然每天承载着你们闪耀的光芒
I still carry your light inside me every single day.
你们的孙女也是如此
So will your granddaughter.
我知道你的父母一定会爱这些的
I know your parents would have loved that.
而且毫无疑问
And have no doubt,
无论他们是谁
whoever they are,
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表