剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
水星实验室
这位光线超人类是谁?
普利策奖:你被提名了!
洗衣和干洗
提供二十四小时运送和自取服务
甘比洗衣店
甘比洗衣店
洗衣和干洗
提供二十四小时运送和自取服务
2000年
3月18日
星期六
医疗
中心
扎塔拉家意餐厅
扎塔拉家意餐厅
名牌上的名字为:马尔科姆·希尔莫
原型为"钴蓝"马尔科姆·斯旺,初次登场于1997年11月《神速力》#1
希尔莫医生因为醉酒手术在接生中导致夏琳·斯旺的儿子死去,为了掩盖这场意外,
他将诺拉·艾伦刚刚顺利生下的双胞胎其中一位调换给了斯旺,并告知艾伦也只有一位活了下来。
调换给斯旺夫妇的双胞胎哥哥被命名为了马尔科姆,而留给艾伦夫妇的弟弟被命名为了巴里。
水星实验室:初次登场于2011年12月《闪电侠V4》#2
是位于中心城的一间实验室,由蒂娜·麦吉创立。
彩蛋:彩虹仙子是一部80年代的动画片,其衍生漫画和改编漫画均由DC发行
彩蛋:甘比—保罗·甘比,初次登场于1963年12月《闪电侠》#141
在漫画里他是一位裁缝,在中心城开了家衣服店,专门为超级反派设计制♥服♥,特别是无赖帮成员。
前情回顾:克里斯蒂娜·麦吉,初次登场于1987年8月《闪电侠V2》#3
她是艾伦夫妇的老友,因无法忍♥受哈里森·威尔逊(逆闪)而离开星辰实验室然后创办了水星实验室。
该角色还曾是90版《闪电侠》剧集的女主,由同一演员饰演,在该版本中她是"巴里·艾伦"的恋人。
漫画里她是沃利·韦斯特的前恋人,闪电侠的盟友。
前情回顾:马丁·斯坦因教授是火风暴,《闪电侠》前两季的常规角色,《明日传奇》前三季的主角
彩蛋:扎塔拉—扎坦娜·扎塔拉,初次登场于196♥4♥年11月《鹰男》#4
正义联盟和黑正著名成员,还是第三代常胜七勇士之一,她和她父亲乔瓦尼都是魔法师,含有意大利血统。
前情回顾:瑞秋·罗索,这是"血魔"拉姆齐·罗索的母亲,仅在第六季以老年身份出现过一集
♪ 时间紧随我的脚步 ♪
♪ Time on my heels ♪
♪ 可以和你一起度过 ♪
♪ Could be time spent with you ♪
♪ 我想这就是为何他们叫它时间之海 ♪
♪ I guess that's why they call it the blues ♪
这就是你跟我的骑士队对赌的教训 博士
That'll teach you for betting against my Knights, Doctor.
好吧 我是鲨鱼队的死忠粉
Well, I'm a die-hard Sharks fan.
有人就是不长记性啊
Some folks never learn.
不管怎样 谢谢你的咖啡了
Anyways, thanks for the coffee.
没事
Sure.
对了 我想我丢了...
Also, I think I left my...
身份卡?
ID badge?
清洁工在电梯里找到的
Cleaning crew found it inside the elevator.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可找了一早上了
Been looking for it all morning.
所以...
So...
合身吗?
how's it fit?
呃...
Uh...
我觉得还可以
perfectly, I guess.
我感觉自己像个彩虹仙子
I feel like Rainbow Brite.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, yeah.
是 我看出来了
No, I see that. I see that.
但是我就是想着
But I just figured, you know,
既然你可以控制光谱里所有的波长
since you can control all the wavelengths in the spectrum,
那么为何不♥穿♥一身配得上的衣服呢 你说对吧?
why not have the groovy threads to match, right?
我的天呐 你不喜欢这样
Oh, my God. You hate it.
是的 我--我很抱歉
Yes, and--and I'm sorry,
我知道你在这上花了那么多心思
'cause I know how hard you worked on this
就是为了想保护我的身份
and that you're just trying to protect my identity,
我也真的很感激这点
which I really appreciate.
要不如 只戴个面具?
How about just the mask?
查克 我只是想做我自己 并且能从中感到舒服
Chuck, I just want to be myself and feel comfortable doing it.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
而我--我只是...
And I--I just...
我只是想你开心
I just want you to be happy.
所以 把衣服还给我吧
So go on, give it back.
我会想个办法回收这些衣服材料的
I'll find a way to recycle these materials somehow.
你知道塞西尔去找乔和珍娜了吧
You know, um, Cecile is away with Joe and Jenna.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你想来我家里然后
Do you want to come over to the house
帮我把这些脱下去吗?
and help me take this off?
好啊
Yeah.
山药好了
Yams are ready!
宝贝 你知道你不用每次 在我周末回家的时候
Babe, you know you do not have to make an entire feast for me
都给我做一顿大餐吧
every time I come home for the weekend.
我是不用做 但我就是想做
I don't have to, but I want to.
如果你想去做的话
Oh, I mean, if you want to.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
回到家的感觉真好
It feels so good to be home.
新家也不赖嘛
Oh, new place ain't so bad.
不是 不是关于这个
No, it's not about that.
这跟地点无关
It's not about the place.
是跟你有关
It's you.
你和珍娜
It's you and Jenna.
你们就是我的家
You're my home.
而这些个周末 它们意味着一切
And these weekends, they mean everything.
这样说来 或许你会想要多待一段时间
In that case, maybe you want to hang a little longer,
或许要不周一晚点去上班?
maybe go to the office late on Monday?
这就是为什么 我感知到你内心有点小忧伤吗?
Mm, is that why I'm sensing you singing the blues inside?
嘿
Hey.
我为 你成为这样的一位英雄 而感到骄傲
I am so proud of the hero you've become.
我们在这里建造的这个地方--
This place that we've built out here--
实话说 我感觉
honestly, I feel like
我是全世界最幸运的人了
I'm the luckiest person in the world.
我们都是
We both are.
我要去叫咱们的小可爱来吃饭了
I'm gonna go get our little munchkin.
珍娜
Jenna!
该吃午饭啦 亲爱的
It's lunchtime, sweetie!
哈喽 拉维尔
Hello, Laverne,
卡里 还有简-保罗
Kalil, Jean-Paul,
以及其他所有人
everyone else.
亲爱的凯特琳和冰霜姐妹...
Dear sisters Caitlin and Frost...
你们绝不会相信今天发生了什么
you won't believe what happened today.
在过去九个月的旅行中
The journey I've been on for the last nine months
我不断获得新的旅行成果
keeps bearing fruit in wonderful ways.
就比如说今天早上
Like this morning, I refroze lake Whittier
我为了一群在溜冰的学生 重新冻结了惠蒂尔湖
for a group of schoolkids on an ice skating trip.
冰霜 我知道如果是你 你也会这么做的
Frost, I know you'd have done the same.
至于凯特琳 天眼会一直在帮助我
And Caitlin, A.R.G.U.S. has been helping me
记录我的新能力 这很好
catalog my new powers, which is good,
因为每天都会有新的技能出现
because every day, another new ability crops up.
我只是希望
There's just one person
我能和那个人聊聊这一切
I wish I could talk to about all this.
所以 不管你在哪里 马克 我希望你一切安好
So wherever you are, Mark, I hope you're okay.
你什么时候开始卡点做事了?
Since when do you do things last-minute?
我以为你会高兴的
I thought you'd be happy.
我只是--我只是尝试活在当下
I'm just--I'm trying to live in the moment.
好吧 话说
Well, speaking of,
我能现在就把孩子生了么?
can I please give birth right now?
说真的 我真的好想喝红酒了
Seriously, I am so ready to drink wine again.
应该很快了
Any day now.
你可以的
You got this.
所以 这个小科技是怎么回事?
So what's up with the tiny tech?
我在公♥寓♥里装了
I'm baby-proofing the loft
基于距离的超能力抑制器来保护婴儿
with proximity-based meta dampeners.
你要抑制咱们的孩子吗?
You're dampening our kid?
我只是--你知道 要是诺拉
I just--you know, what if Nora
一不小心用了神速力 然后受伤了怎么办?
accidentally uses her speed and gets hurt?
有道理
Oh, yeah.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
我后背疼死了
My back is killing me.
我的天呐 - 怎么了?
Oh, my gosh. - What?
我的文章"红色天空下的噩梦"
My article, "Nightmare Under Red Skies,"
刚刚提名普利策奖了
has been nominated for a Pulitzer.
真的吗? - 是的
It happened? - Yeah.
爱瑞丝...
Iris...
我太为你感到骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
你记住
And remember,
虽说我们知道这个会来的
even though we knew this was coming,
但这是你应得的
you earned this.
我要给我爸打个电♥话♥ - 好的
I'm gonna call my dad. - All right.
我要继续把这些装完
I'm gonna finish installing these.
怎么了?
What is it?
我不知道 我--
I don't know, I--
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表