剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
巴里 我不知道为什么 而且
Barry, I don't know why, and there is
没有合理的解释能说清这种感觉
no rational explanation for me feeling this way,
但我就是知道爱瑞丝会挺过去的
but I know that Iris is gonna pull through this.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
她和妮娅 都会没事的
She and Nia are both gonna be okay.
你怎么能这么确定?
How can you be so sure?
因为我刚才感受到的那个存在
Because the presence that I just felt
是非常强大且带有善意的
was something powerful and kind.
就好似守护天使一般
It was almost like a guardian angel.
巴里 我觉得这是个征兆
Barry, I think it was a sign.
那些是什么?
What is all that?
蜘蛛网
Spiderwebs.
我妈妈死于蜘蛛咬伤
A spider bite killed my mom.
她也曾是一位梦想者
She was a Dreamer too.
你要怎么做?
What do you want to do?
妮娅 听着
Nia, look.
我知道 你想试着恢复控制你的超能力
I know you're trying to regain control of your powers
并且控制我们所处的梦境
and this dream that we're in,
但如果这一切 你本不应该做呢?
but what if you're not supposed to?
某个一直指引我作为一位记者的事情是
Something that's always guided me as a journalist
为了尊重真理
is that in order to honor the truth,
你不能去控制真理
you can't control it.
你只能去 跟进故事然后 参与到故事中
You just have to follow the story and engage with it,
即使这条路会将你引向恐怖的地方
even if where it leads you is scary.
在我到中心城之前
Before I came to Central City,
当我在我的梦境里看见你时 你就跟我说
when I saw you in my dream, you said to me,
“这关于控制”
"It's about control."
我一直以为你是
This whole time, I thought you were
告诉我要获取控制
telling me to take control.
但是现在我知道你的意思了
But now I know what you meant.
这是要我放弃控制
This is about me giving up control.
爱瑞丝 我想我得一个人通过这道门
Iris, I think I have to go through this door alone,
就算它指引向恐怖的地方
even if where it leads is scary.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我能做到的原因就是你
The only reason I can is because of you.
爱瑞丝 你该回家了
Iris, it's time for you to come home.
我们的生活里不能没有你
We can't live this life without you.
你能做到的 妮娅
You got this, Nia.
这整段时间里 你都在尝试指引我们
You've been trying to guide us this whole time,
不是吗?
haven't you?
我本以为掌控了我的超能力
I thought that I'd mastered my powers,
就能作为梦想者完全控制一切
that I was in full control as the Dreamer.
但事实上 我还没准备好去做我不得不做的事
But the truth was, I wasn't ready to do what I had to do
去达到更高的水平
to reach a higher level.
我准备好去放弃控制了
I'm ready to give up control.
并且我接受即将到来的一切
And I accept whatever comes next.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
在我之前 我妈妈是梦想者
My mother was the Dreamer before me,
在她之前 她的妈妈是梦想者
and her mother before her,
一代一代倒到你
all the way back to you.
你是最初代的梦想者
You are the original Dreamer.
你就是我一直在寻找的 纳尔托星的古代梦能量之源
You are the ancient source of Naltorian dream energy I've been looking for.
这就是为什么你一定要把我和爱瑞丝一起带进来
That's why you had to bring me and Iris together.
这是让我们接受我们道路的唯一办法
It was the only way for us to embrace our paths.
你回来了
You're back.
我没事 - 哦谢谢上帝
It's okay. - Oh, thank God.
哇哦 看看这个
Whoa. Check this out.
她们的体温已经恢复正常了
Their temperatures are already back to normal.
皮质和神经元功能也如此
Same with their cortical and neural functions.
就好像什么也没发生过
Like nothing ever happened.
妮娅
Nia.
我们清醒了 对吧?
We're awake, aren't we?
是的
Yeah.
我们醒了
We're awake.
妮娅 我不知道该怎么感谢你
Nia, I don't know how to thank you
你救了我的家人
for saving my family.
真的不用谢
You really don't have to.
实话说 是爱瑞丝救了我
Honestly, Iris saved me.
当我的超能力开始失效时
When my powers started fritzing,
我以为我失去了作为梦想者的道路
I thought that I was losing my path as the Dreamer,
所以我更强烈地去控制
so I held on tighter.
但是爱瑞丝让我明白了放弃控制
But Iris helped me realize that giving up control
才是我一直以来需要做的
was what I needed to do all along.
但结果是 我们本就走在正确的道路
Turns out, we were both on the right path.
我们只是需要调整我们的观点
We just needed to adjust our perspectives.
那么我之前感受到的那股存在感 她是谁?
So that presence that I felt, who is she?
她是我妈妈的母星 纳尔托星上的第一位获得
She is the first woman on my mother's planet Naltor
梦想之礼的女性
to receive the dreaming gift.
她是我一直在寻找的人
She's the one I've been looking for.
我只是之前没有意识到罢了
I just didn't realize it.
而如今我与她相连
And now that I've connected with her,
她会教授给我 全新的使用我超能力的办法
she is going to teach me to use my powers in all new ways.
所以到头来才发现 我的潜力
So it turns out that my potential
远超于我的狂野之梦
is beyond my wildest dreams.
哇哦 好吧
Wow. Okay.
看 现在就是超广超大超神圣
See, now, that is cosmic, cosmic, cosmic.
别理他 他一直都这样
Don't mind him. He's always like this.
正是我所喜欢他的样子
Just the way I like him.
好吧 现在我真的想念布莱尼了
Okay, now I really miss Brainy.
这有点奇怪
That is weird.
就好像我能再一次感受到
It's like I can feel the presence
初代梦想者的存在
of the original Dreamer all over again.
充满爱意
There's so much love.
她就在那里
She's right over there.
我是唯一一个可以看见她的人
I'm the only one who can see her.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
帮我转告她一句谢谢你
Well, tell her thank you.
她说不客气
She says you're welcome.
而现在她又离开了 是吗?
And now she's gone again, isn't she?
我也该走了
And I should get going too.
过了一个漫长的夜晚
It has been a long night.
那么我们下个月的早午餐俱乐部见了?
Well, I'll see you at next month's brunch club?
当然
Definitely.
恭喜了 普利策女士
And congratulations, Ms. Pulitzer.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见 朋友们
Bye, guys.
呜哇 妮娅是对的
Whoo. Nia was right.
纳欣诺市的大肚子汉堡店确实要更好吃
Big Belly in National City is better.
麻烦你跑这么一大圈买♥♥来了 - 没事
Thanks for running all the way to get it. - Anytime.
那么你想舒服地待会儿吗 或许看部电影?
So do you want to get cozy, watch a movie?
你说到舒服的时候我就答应了
Oh, you had me at cozy!
但在那之前 我还有一件事情需要去做
But there is one thing I still need to do first.
爱瑞丝 这可是-- - 是的 我知道
Iris, that's-- - Yeah, I know.
我一直在犹豫要不要发布它
I've been struggling over whether or not to publish it.
你不必非得这么做
You don't have to do this.
我们已经决定过 要保持未来为未书写了
We already decided to let the rest of our future be unwritten.
是我知道
Yeah, I know.
而我们会这么做的
And we will.
只是作为一名记者
It's just that being a journalist,
我的未来并非是未书写的
my future isn't unwritten.
而这跟时间图册的存在没有任何关系
And that has nothing to do with the Mapbook
或是跟迪恩 或巴特 或诺拉 说过的任何话都无关
or anything that Deon or Bart or Nora has said.
而是因为 我一直都在书写它
It's because I've been writing it all along.
塞西尔 这顿美餐看上去实在是太美味了
Cecile, this food looks incredible.
是的 那可不 说真的 这些都够喂饱中心城一半市民了
Yeah, no, seriously. You could feed half of Central City with this spread.
不能有人 我意思是绝对不能有人 在我家挨饿
Well, no one, and I mean no one, goes hungry in our house.
我天呐 我越来越像我奶奶了
Oh, my God, I'm turning into my grandmother.
好了 这个芝士香肠砂锅可是她老人家的配方 好好享受吧
Okay, this cheesy sausage and egg casserole is her recipe. Enjoy.
有这美食 谁还吃芝士薯条啊?
Who needs cheesy fries when you have that?
我同意 我需要这份配方
Ditto that. I'm gonna need that recipe.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表