剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
♪ 哦 宝贝 ♪
♪ Ooh, baby ♪
♪ 我知道一切 ♪
♪ I know everything ♪
♪ 一切都让我感觉很好 ♪
♪ Everything makes me feel fine ♪
♪ 当我得到你甜蜜的爱♪
♪ When I get your sweet lovin' ♪
♪ 把你的身体靠近我的身体♪
♪ And hold your body close to mine ♪
♪ 我飞得更高 ♪
♪ I get higher ♪
不是头一次了
Not my first rodeo.
如果你们是来尝试阻止我的 你们做不到
If you're trying to stop me, you can't,
我马上就要成功了
not when I'm this close.
我已经走了这么远了 不能让你们挡我的路
And I've come too far to let you stand in my way.
妮娅 关键在于控制
Nia, it's about control.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝
Iris. Iris!
你对她做了什么?你为什么要杀了她?
What did you do to her? Why did you kill her?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?为什么是爱瑞丝?
Why? Why Iris?
你为什么要杀了她?
Why did you kill her?
为什么?爱瑞丝
Why? Iris!
女士?
Ma'am?
我--我不太清楚您有什么问题
I--I don't know what your problem is,
但是如果您不能控制住自己的话
but if you can't control yourself,
我就只能请您--
I'm going to have to ask you to--
我知道 我这就走
I know. I'm going.
我得去趟中心城
I have to get to Central City.
哦 等我一下
Oh, give me a second.
嘿
Hey.
我就是想问问文章写的咋样了
I just want to see how the article's coming along.
迄今为止我最好的作品
Uh, it's my best work yet.
绝对会是决定性的一篇文章 - 是吗?
It's definitely a game changer. - Yeah?
你终于要打算告诉我它写得是什么了吗?
Are you gonna finally tell me what it's about?
呃 等今天晚上我发布它时 你就会知道了
Well, you can find out tonight, when I publish it,
就跟其他人一样
along with everybody else.
好吧 行吧
Okay, fine.
你还是每时每刻都不在饿吗?
You still feeling hungry every hour?
是的呢
Yup.
我想我现在是知道诺拉
And now I think I know where Nora gets
为什么那么执着于芝士薯条了
her obsession with cheese fries from.
嘿 第三街道的海琳娜家
Hey, well, Helena's on Third Street
有最美味的芝士薯条
has gourmet cheese fries.
你想要我预定份晚正餐吗?
You want me to make a late dinner reservation?
不 我吃不了 我得回去工作
No, I can't. I gotta get back to it.
那好吧 我会给你留一些 放在微波炉里
Okay, well, I'll leave something for you in the microwave.
别工作太晚了
Don't work too late.
我不会的 爱你
I won't. I love you.
爱你
Love you.
好的 我看看
Okay. Let's see.
嘿 老大 - 嗨
Hey, boss. - Hi.
所以呢 我已经完成了
So I finished the layout
你那篇红死魔文章的排版设计
for your article on the Red Death,
你快看看我给它起的标题
and check out the title I came up with.
我称其为我的时间图册
I call it my Mapbook.
有什么问题吗?
What's wrong?
呃 没有
Um, nothing.
我只是--我没预料到这么快
I just--I wasn't expecting to see
就看到了确切的标题
that exact headline so soon.
等等 这难道是
Wait. Is this the article,
巴里的时间图册上说你赢了普利策奖的那篇吗?
the one from Barry's Mapbook that you win the Pulitzer for?
是的
Yeah.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我能现在就祝贺你么?
Can I congratulate you now?
我还没发表呢
Well, I haven't published it yet.
确实 不过吧爱瑞丝
Right, but, Iris,
这是你的命运
this is your destiny,
并且它已经开始发生了
and it's happening right now.
你一定很兴奋要发表了吧 对吧?
You must be so excited to publish, right?
呃...
Um...
其实吧 我要再等等
Actually, I'm gonna wait.
没错 我还得再改改
Yeah, I still have some tinkering,
并且我想再考虑一晚上
and I think I want to sleep on it.
我明白
I get it.
你想让这个完美无瑕
You want it to be perfect.
好吧 我就不打扰你了 普利策女士
Well, I'll leave you to it, Miss Pulitzer.
嗯哼
Hmm!
好嘞
Okay.
喀俄涅 你做到了
Khione, you did it.
你解锁了你的冰霜技能了
You unlocked your ice powers.
太棒了
This is great!
我现在是超级英雄了吗?
Am I a superhero now?
咱来确认一下
Let's make sure.
把那个容器拿来
Grab the container.
现在 那里面充满了低温化学溶液
Now, it's filled with a cryochemical fluid
且有极低的凝固点
with an extremely low freezing point.
如果你能把它也冻住 那我们就真的
If you can ice it too, then we'll really have
要庆祝起来了
something to celebrate!
哦 我真的很抱歉
Oh, I am so sorry.
不 不 完全没事
No, no. It's totally cool.
反正我也不喜欢衬衫
I hate shirts anyway.
好吧 你知道么?
Yeah. You know what?
干这事挺蠢的
That was a stupid thing to do.
我要把衣服重新穿上了
I am gonna put it back on.
我真的应该把这种东西穿在身上的
We should really try to keep these things on.
我--
I--
你确定要这么做吗?
You sure about this?
当然
Definitely.
好吧
Okay.
你太棒了
You're so amazing.
我也爱你
I love you too.
怎么了?
What?
什么?
What?
有什么好棒的?
So what's so amazing?
对不起 我一定是在值班的时候睡着了
Sorry, I must have fallen asleep on monitor duty.
这不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
你刚是在做梦吗?
Were you dreaming?
没
No.
我是说 是的 怎么了? 也许吧
I mean, yes. Why? Maybe.
你是在睡梦中 向别人表白你的爱意吗?
Were you professing your love to someone in your sleep?
没有
No.
没有 什么人那么做啊?
No, who does that?
我都有点不好意思了
I'm almost embarrassed.
是因为 你的暗恋对象 和你所感受到的爱意 吗?
By your secret crush and the love you feel for them?
是因为我那对波旁威士忌毫不掩饰的热爱
By my not-so-secret love of bourbon,
这也正是为什么我会在值班的时候睡着
which is why I fell asleep on monitor duty.
好吧 派对狂人
Okay, party person.
好吧 现在你可以去别的地方睡觉了
Well, now you can go catch some Zs somewhere else,
因为今天到我轮班了
cause I gotta start my shift today,
给喀俄涅指点迷津
showing Khione the ropes.
太棒了 - 是的
Awesome. - Yes.
这样的话 我就可以在为闪电小队
That way, I can contribute to Team Flash
做贡献的同时研究一下我的能力
while we figure out if my powers
在实战中能否派上用场
can be useful in the field.
我只是--我真希望我们能在有风景的地方工作
I just--I wish we could work somewhere with a view.
我是说 凯莎 鲍勃和我 我们在外面茁壮成长
I mean, Kesha, Bob, and I, we really thrive outside.
你知道吗 你说得对 喀俄涅
You know, you're right, Khione.
今天天气这么好 不应该在室内训练
It's too nice a day to spend inside training.
我们出去吧
Let's go out.
切斯特 你可以随时用通讯器训练她 对吧?
Chester, you can train her on comms anytime, right?
我想是的
Uh, I guess.
我们能去公园吗? - 拜托
Can we go to a park? - Oh, please.
我们有比公园更好的选择
We can do even better than a park.
相信我 我知道我们都可以做哪些很酷的事
Trust me, I know all the cool things we can do.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表