剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
it chose a new avatar.
是谁?
Who?
我希望我没打扰到你们
I hope I'm not interrupting.
我的老天 艾迪?
Oh, my God. Eddie?
我现在是钴蓝了
It's Cobalt Blue now.
嘿 爱瑞丝 闪电侠
Hey, Iris. Flash.
你再靠近她一步试试
Take another step closer to her.
哦 不 我不是来打架的
Oh, no. I'm not here to fight.
我只是来说恭喜的
I just came to say congrats.
艾迪 你怎么还活着?
Eddie, how are you alive?
负神速力复活了他 让他背叛了我们
The Negative Speed Force brought him back. Turned him against us.
它向我展示了事实
It showed me the truth.
它还给予了我 永远终结巴里和他血脉的能力
And it gave me the power to kill Barry and end his bloodline forever.
艾迪 你杀了我 你也会杀了神速力
Eddie, you kill me, you kill the Speed Force too.
完全正确
Exactly.
而没了神速力将其凝聚在一起 时间线就会崩塌
And without the Speed Force to bind it together, the timeline will fall.
然后 我会造一个新时间线 在那里我是英雄
And then I'll make a new one where I'm the hero.
这不是私人恩怨
It's not personal.
我只是想要回我的生活
I just want my life back.
负神速力是一种黑暗的自然力量
The Negative Speed Force is a dark force of nature.
为什么它会想帮你呢? - 它不想
Why would it want to help you? - It doesn't.
它只是想在 没有神速力挡道的情况下 自♥由♥成长
It just wants to grow unchecked without the positive side standing in its way.
负自然力 救了我的命
The negative side saved my life.
它想要我赢
It wants me to win
而我将会是有家庭的那个人
and I'll be the one with a family.
这不是你 你是个好人
This isn't you. You're a good man.
让我们帮你
Let us help you.
你们之前本可以帮我的
You could've helped me before.
但是 当我朝我胸膛开枪时
Instead, you looked the other way
你们却视而不见
while I shot myself in the chest.
现在 有遗言吗?
Now, any last words?
我有三条
I've got three.
跑 巴里 快跑
Run, Barry. Run.
艾迪 求你 别这样做
Eddie, please. Don't do this.
诺拉
Nora.
当塞西尔姥姥 从二十五年前的过去 发来求救时
When Grammy Cecile calls from 25 years in the past,
你就得回应
you answer.
看起来全家都在啊
Looks like the gang's all here.
结束了 你不可能打过我们所有人的
It's over. You can't beat us all.
我不需要 你有你的团队
I don't have to. You have your team.
而我呢?
But me?
我有一整个军团
I've got a whole legion.
闪电侠 闪电侠 闪电侠
Flash, Flash, Flash.
你不会以为 我会错过这一切的结局吧?
You didn't think I was gonna miss how this all turns out, did you?
我们会屠♥杀♥你的团队
We're going to slaughter your team
永远地结束你的传承
and end your legacy forever.
不 你们不会 这是给你们的唯一警告
No, you won't, and that's your only warning.
哦 我喜欢她
Ooh, I like her.
但是说真的 你们一点机会也没有
But seriously, you don't stand a chance in hell.
今晚 我们改变未来
Tonight we change the future.
最后一次机会投降 闪电侠
Last chance to surrender, Flash.
执行三角洲战术
Execute Delta maneuvers.
你母亲躲开了她的命运 但你就不会了
Your mother escaped her fate, but you won't!
酷炫
Schway.
义人 给我现身
Virtue! Show yourself!
奥古斯都 让我帮你
August, let me help you.
我能感受到你有多恐惧
I can feel how scared you are.
你是在害怕打不败我吗?
Are you afraid you can't beat me?
还是你每杀一次
Or that every time you kill,
你就会丢失一部分灵魂?
you lose another piece of your soul?
你想要我灵魂的一部分?
You want a piece of my soul?
不如我给你一打?
How about a few dozen?
就算你打败了我的复♥制♥品们 但我才是真正厉害的
So you beat my copies, but I'm the real deal.
我是唯一的 真正的 速度之神
The one, true god of speed.
这就是我说的 意志战胜物质
That's what I call mind over matter.
大家伙就这么干
Now, that's how you do it, people!
嘿
Hey.
我喜欢 你对这个地方的改造
I love what you've done with the place.
我们会找到办法阻止你们的
We're gonna find a way to stop you.
也许会
Maybe.
也许不会
Maybe not.
但是不管怎样...
But either way...
如你所知...
And just so you know...
如你们对整个...
Just so you're aware of the whole...
时间线事件 所知的一样
"Timeline" of events here,
当我杀了你之后 我会去杀了你老大
after I kill you I'm gonna kill your boss
因为我才不管 我那什么升级版祖先 或许会说些什么
because I don't care what any upgraded ancestor of mine might say.
巴里·艾伦的命是我的...
Barry Allen's life is mine...
你的命也是我的
to take... and so is yours.
查克
Chuck!
不不不不 没事的 会没事的
No, no, no. It's okay, it's okay.
查克 查克
Chuck, Chuck.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
来得刚好 喀俄涅说准了
Right on cue. Khione called it.
现在做什么 长官?
What now, Chief?
现在 我们报复他
Now, we get payback.
把手举起来 极速
Get your hands in the air, Zoom!
这是唯一警告
This is your only warning!
我能屠♥杀♥更多中城警局精英了是吧?
More of CCPD's finest for me to slaughter, huh?
你们不必这么急的
You shouldn't have!
我已经告诉你了 亨特
I already told you, Hunter.
今晚没人会死
No one dies tonight.
女神和她的跟班
The goddess and her sidekick.
真遗憾 你们俩 谁也没足够的能力...
Too bad neither of you are powerful enough...
来锁住黑暗
To lock up the darkness.
大家趴下
Everybody, down!
艾迪 等等
Eddie, wait!
真甜蜜
Isn't this sweet?
我不仅能杀了你男朋友...
Not only do I get to kill your boyfriend...
我还能戴着 你前导师纳什的脸皮 杀了你
I get to kill you, wearing the face of your old mentor, Nash.
斯旺...
Thawne...
给我闭嘴
Stop talking!
查克 醒醒 醒醒 查克
Chuck. Wake up, wake up. Chuck!
不不 你醒醒 查克
No, no, no, no. Wake up, Chuck.
查克
Chuck.
不 求求你 醒醒
No. Please. Wake up.
求求你
Please, please, please.
不
No!
查克
Chuck.
查克
Chuck.
查克
Chuck.
查克
Chuck.
你回到我身边了
You came back to me.
永远都会
Always.
我不想伤害他们 闪电侠
I don't want to hurt them, Flash.
我也不会 只要你投降让我乖乖杀了你的话
And I won't if you surrender and let me kill you.
不 你偷了我的速度
No. You stole my speed.
这只是 我从我地球九十号♥的二重身那里 学来的技俩
Just another trick I picked up from my Earth-90 doppelganger.
我要是你的话 我不会起来
I'd stay down if I were you.
嘿 孩子
Hey there, kid.
时机很好
Great timing.
我不会让此就这样结束的
I won't let it end like this.
我--我只是需要更多的速度
I--I just need more speed.
艾迪 停下来
Eddie, stop.
除非我是世上最快之人
Not until I'm the fastest man alive.
然后我就会成为英雄 闪电侠
Then I'll be the hero, Flash!
天呐 这闪电 - 是时间正在破裂
My God, that lightning. - It's temporal fracturing.
整个时间线都在瓦解
The whole timeline's unraveling.
闪电侠...
Flash...
如果艾迪想要更快的速度 他会去源头
If Eddie wants more speed, he'll go to the source.
负神速力
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表