剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
说是直觉
Call it a gut instinct,
但是我觉得有人嫁祸于她
but I think someone's setting her up.
乔之前也经常有这种感觉
Joe used to have those feelings all the time.
他一向都是对的
He was never wrong.
告诉我真♥相♥是什么
Let's just start with the facts.
多米尼克有宿敌吗
Uh, does Dominic have any enemies?
只是对乳制品过敏
Just dairy.
多米真的人很好
Dom's a really good guy.
他是你男朋友
And he is your boyfriend?
我的未婚夫 -未婚夫
My fiancé. -Fiancé.
我全心全意的爱着多米
Dom is the love of my life.
如果可以我希望那个昏迷不醒的人是我
I swear if I could take his place in that coma,
我心急如焚了已经
I would in a heartbeat.
求你了霍顿女士
Please, Ms. Horton, I--
我知道这一切看起来有多糟
I know how bad this all looks,
但这不是我做的
but I-I didn't do this.
求求你帮帮我
That's why you you have to help me.
再说了我也不知道会怎样
Otherwise, I-I don't know what's gonna happen.
好的贝姬
Okay, Becky.
我相信你
I believe you. Oh.
我会接你的案子
And I'm gonna take your case. Oh.
我们周一再谈 好吗
Okay? Let's start on Monday.
啊什么 周一
Oh, oh, wait! Monday?
不 你现在就得开始
No, no, no, no, no! You need to start now!
他们会把我关进监狱的
They're gonna put me in jail!
我可不想在这待一周
I wouldn't last a week in here.
贝姬你不会进监狱的放心
Becky, Becky, you're not gonna go to jail, okay?
所有的证据都只是间接指向你的
All of the evidence against you is circumstantial.
顶多这周末在拘留室过
At worst, you'll spend the weekend here in a holding cell.
哦好吧 一切都会好起来的
Oh, okay. Everything is going
我保证
to be fine, I promise.
好吧 我可不那么认为
Okay. I'm not so sure about that.
他们刚刚找到了凶器
They just found the weapon.
事情变得糟糕起来了
Things just got a lot worse.
认真的吗?
Seriously?
你不是还要坐火车吗?差不多六小时后
So aren't you supposed to be on a train in, like, six hours?
没错 所以我们得加快速度干活了
Yes, I am, so we need to make this fast.
这里有搋子吗?
Is there a plunger out there?
我也不知道 贝琪
I don't know, Becky.
巴里不是说她死了大概有 五年了?
Didn't Barry say she died, like, five years ago?
是啊 她是死了
Yeah, she did,
但是当危机重置世界时
but when Crisis reset the world,
贝琪走了好运
Becky got lucky.
她死而复生了
She came back.
十分抱歉 把这里搞得这么臭
Oh...sorry about the smell.
没事
Yeah.
好了 贝琪 当你找到多米时
Okay, Becky, so when you found Dom,
你和警♥察♥都没有看到过
neither you nor the police saw any evidence
任何其他人来到这里的证据吗?
that someone else had been here?
没有 - 好吧
No. - Okay,
但我们不是警♥察♥
well, we're not the police.
所以你认为袭击他的那个人
Oh, so you think the person that attacked him
确实留下了一些痕迹 而你还能找到?
did leave something behind and that you can find it?
没错 就是这个想法
Yep, that's the idea.
那就关上窗帘? - 我去做
Close the curtains? - On it.
无论是谁袭击了你的未婚夫
Well, whoever attacked your fiancé
他真的有把这里清理的干干净净
really cleaned up their trail.
可以打开窗帘了
Curtain.
好了 我找到了这些
Okay, well, I--I found these.
看起来上面可能有DNA残留
They look like they have DNA on them.
我其实一直在找这些
Oh, I've actually been looking for this.
一个筹码
A poker chip.
贝琪 你是不是又去赌场赌博了?
Becky, have you been working the casinos again?
没有啊 - 可能是多米尼克的?
Not anymore. - Maybe it's Dominic's?
不对 我是说
Oh, no. I mean,
多米尼克甚至都不会闯红灯
Dominic wouldn't even jaywalk,
更不用说赌博了
let alone gamble.
如果这不是你的 也不是他的...
Well, if it isn't yours and it isn't his...
那这就有可能是那个凶手的筹码了
Then it might belong to the person who did this,
也就是说我们要弄清楚这个筹码是从哪里来的
which means we need to figure out where this chip came from.
贝琪
Becky.
你有什么想告诉我的吗?
Something you want to tell me?
我倒是知道有一个人喜欢赌博 而且经常来这里
Well, there is someone who gambles and who's here a lot,
但--但是他不可能这么做
but--but he could never have done this.
为什么呢?
Why not?
因为他是我 未来的小叔子
Because he's my future brother-in-law.
什么样的人♥渣♥会这样对待我的亲生弟弟?
What kind of scum would do this to my baby brother?
托尼 我很抱歉你要面对的这些事情
Tony, I am so sorry that you have to go through this,
但如果我们想弄清楚发生了什么
but if we're gonna figure out what happened,
就得需要你的帮助
we need your help.
你可以告诉我们你最后一次见你弟弟是什么时候吗?
Now can you tell us about the last time you saw brother?
是上一周
It was last week.
我和多米在一起
I was tagging along with Dom
去取你那枚漂亮的戒指 贝琪
to pick up that beautiful ring of yours, Becky.
我是他的伴郎 现在依旧是
I was his best man. Still am.
我们从小到大都形影不离
We've been inseparable our-- our whole lives.
而这一次我恰巧不在他身边 就发生了这种事情
And the one time that I'm not there, this happens.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
等等 那是我最喜欢的...
Oh no, wait! That's my favorite...
围巾...
Scarf.
托尼 对于这个筹码
Tony. Any idea why this
你知道它为什么会出现在多米的公♥寓♥里吗?
would be in Dom's apartment?
托尼
Tony.
你刚刚突然变得很焦虑
You just got real anxious all of a sudden.
如果这和多米遇袭有关 你就得告诉我们
If this means something, you need to fill us in.
我很抱歉 贝琪
I'm so sorry, Becky.
多米不想让你发现
Dom didn't want you to find out,
但尽管他非常爱你...
but as much as he loved you...
但是他喜欢轮盘赌
he loved the roulette wheel.
还有老虎机
And the slots
还有掷骰子 现在我想起来了
and the dice as well, now that I think about it.
多米是个赌徒?
Dom was a gambler?
他可是知名的赌徒
He was thegambler.
唯一缺少的就是他从没有大赢特赢过
Only thing missing was a roasted chicken.
不 这不可能
No, no.
多米不会对我隐瞒这样的事情
Dom wouldn't hide something like that from me.
他让我保证不能告诉你这些
He made me promise not to tell you.
他欠了很多债 - 欠谁的?
He was in a lot of debt. - To who?
他们可能就是幕后黑手
They might be the ones who are behind this.
我不知道
I don't know.
但从多米告诉我的这些来看 他们并不是一群...
But from what Dom told me, they weren't a very...
很友好的人
friendly bunch.
无论多米欠了谁的钱 都一定会被收债的
Whoever Dom owed money to must've come to collect.
但多米付不起 听起来是种作案动机
But Dom couldn't pay up. Sounds like motive to me.
我们接下来该怎么做?
What are we gonna do?
多米如果是欠了黑帮的钱...
If Dom owes money to the mob...
听着 托尼 如果我要证明贝琪的清白
Look, Tony, if I'm gonna prove Becky's innocence,
就得需要你的帮助
then we need your help.
你知道在多米身上发生了什么事情
You knew what was going on with Dom.
知道这是从哪里来的吗?
Any idea where this came from?
奥肖内西酒吧
O'Shaughnessy's Bar.
他们每月举办两次高赌额的赌场之夜
They run a high-stakes casino night twice a month.
多米是常客
Dom was a regular.
好了 我们接下来就去那里
Okay. That's where we go next.
好吧 酒吧管理人员也不知道多米是欠了谁的钱
Okay, so bar manager has no idea who Dom owes money to,
但我不清楚 这里透露出的种种
but I don't know, something about this,
都让我觉得不对劲
it just doesn't feel right.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我错过了乔和珍娜打来的电♥话♥
I missed my call back from Joe and Jenna.
我要怎么办才好 阿莱格娜?
What am I gonna do, Allegra?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表