剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
This is insane!
我长得和他一样
I look like him!
我有着这段记忆的幻视
I have visions of his memories!
而且还有一个声音在我的脑海中
And there's this voice in my head,
一直催促着我
pushing and pushing!
你不可能是他
You can't be him.
这完全就是巧合
It's all just coincidence.
世间绝无巧合
There's no such thing as a coincidence.
世间绝无巧合
No such thing as a coincidence.
我等不及了
I couldn't wait.
我爱你
I love you.
警探?
Detective?
艾迪 我们需要你的帮助
Eddie, we need your help.
爱瑞丝·韦斯特
Iris West.
艾迪? 艾迪
Eddie? Eddie!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
艾迪 别这样 现在就你和我 好吗?
Eddie, no! It's just you and me, okay?
说吧
Say it.
不 艾迪
No! Eddie!
我记起了所有事
I remember everything.
我对着自己的胸口♥射♥了一枪
I shot myself in the chest.
那不是你
That wasn't you.
现在把你的双手背过背后
Now put your hands behind your back.
我就是艾迪·斯旺
I am Eddie Thawne,
我会向你证明的
and I'll prove it to you.
现在你相信我了吗?
Now do you believe me?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表