剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
It took me forever to drag myself back to the Batcave.
然后卢克跟我说你们在找我
Then Luke told me you guys were looking for me,
所以我想我应该过来看看
so I thought I'd just show up and pay you a visit.
你从哥谭到中城只花了一天时间吗
You got from Gotham to Central City in a day?
我的车速度很快
My car drives really fast.
但是跟你老公比还是差多了
But not as fast as your husband.
对了 巴里去哪了 -他在星辰实验室
Where is Barry, anyway? - He's at S. T. A. R. Labs- -
至少我以为他应该是在那
at least, I don't know, I think he is.
停电后我的手♥机♥也不能用了
My phone stopped working when the power went out.
感谢你百忙之中还抽出时间
Well, I appreciate you bandaging me up
帮我包扎伤口 但现在
in the middle of all this, but right now,
我想帮你们打败红死魔
I want to help you take down this Red Death.
被电磁脉冲击中后 马上又要回到抑制犯罪的斗争中
Hit by an EMP, and now back to crime fighting already.
每个人都有极限
Well, everybody's got their limits.
但我选择忽略
I, uh, ignore mine.
这就是没了闪电侠的智囊团吗
This the brain trust that lost the Flash?
感谢克罗姆 你收到了我们的呼救信♥号♥♥
Oh, thank Crom. You got our SOS.
你觉得有人用摩斯密♥码♥入侵我的
You think I wouldn't notice someone tapping Morse code
私人频道我还发现不了
into my private frequency? - Ugh.
大停电让城里所有汽车的电池都失去了作用
The blackout knocked out every car battery in the city,
所以我们只好步行过来
so we had to hoof it over here.
十分感谢
And we appreciate that, truly.
没啥
Well
那我们要怎么做
Yeah, so what do we do:
组织个搜寻队 去无赖帮常去的地方蹲守
mount a search party, hit the known Rogue hangouts?
拜托了 加西亚
Please, Garcia.
我可是有备而来的
I came prepared.
帮个忙
Little help?
来见见谐频追踪器
Meet the Harmonic Frequency Tracer.
把这个设置为闪电侠的振动生物识别
We set this to Flash's vibrational biometrics,
那不管他在哪我们都能找的到
we can find him anywhere on the planet.
你们等着学一招吧
Now watch and learn.
没有信♥号♥♥
"No signal"?
看来你的生物特征识别出问题了
Something must be wrong with your biometric system.
或者是你的这个设备出问题了
Or there's something wrong with your toy.
在城里你抓到未判决的囚犯时
Come on, what's the first thing you do to any detainee
第一件事会做什么
in this town?
就是用超能手铐铐住他们
You meta- cuff em.
如果闪电侠失去了神速力
If the Flash doesn't have his speed,
那他的踪迹就不 -我知道
then the tracer's not- - - I'm aware of that.
别动艾瑞斯
Leave Iris alone.
她跟这事一点关系都没有
She's got nothing to do with this.
但是她脱不了关系 闪电侠
Oh, but she does, Flash.
不管她发生了什么
Whatever happens to her.
都是你的错
is on you.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你体内的逆神速力
The negative speed inside you
让你思维不清晰
is clouding your mind.
是它让你认为
It's making you believe
我伤害过你 但我并没有
I've done something awful to you, but I haven'tl
逆神速力
The Negative Speed Force- -
它想让你成为它的拥护者 成为它的化身
it wants to make you its champion, its Avatar!
所以它才把力量给了你
That's why it gave you these powers
这样你才能跟我对抗
so it could pit you against mel
它想让你破坏现实的平衡
It wants to upset the balance of reality.
你以为我的力量是从它那来的吗 闪电侠
Is that where you think I get my powers from, Flash?
我是黑暗宇宙的
And then, I'm some kind of herald
某种先驱吗
for the dark cosmos?
不 闪电侠
Oh, no, Flash.
什么鬼
What the hell?
我是更为强大的力量
I'm something far more powerful.
你的盔甲 你远程控制的
Your armor- you're controlling it remotely.
我打造了这件盔甲
I built this armor
正如我打造了自己的神速力
just like I built my own speed,
也就是说 我不需要
which means I don't require the aic
可悲的逆神速力的帮助
of any pathetic Negative Forces.
你不是化身
You're not the Avatar
你的速度是人造的
Your speed's artificial.
只有有机速力才能给跑步机供能
Only organic speed can power the treadmill.
所以我才被你带到这的吗
That's why I'm here.
你会成为我的能源 闪电侠
You will be my fuel source, Flash.
一旦你开始跑起来
And once you start running,
就再也停不下来 至死方休
you won't stop uhtil you die.
只有有机速力才能给跑步机供能
Only organic speed can power the treadmill.
所以我才被你带到这的吗
That's why I'm here.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
就是有点累了
It's just- - it's been a long day.
你一定挺忙的吧
So, uh, you must stay busy.
中城市民媒体是你负责管理的 对吧
You run that company, CCC Media, right?
是的
Yeah, I do.
在哥谭我们的受众不多吧
We don't have much of an audience in Gotham.
我可是你播客的粉丝
Yeah, well, I'm a big fan of the podcast.
要加奶油吗
Any cream?
不用了
Uh, no, I'm okay.
这么说 红死魔已经集齐了跑步机所需要的
AII right, so the Red Death has got all of his pieces
所有零部件
that he needs for his treadmill.
知道他下一步会干什么吗
Any idea what he has planned next?
不知道
Uh, no. No idea.
但是大停电
But the blackout
跟这事一定有关联
has gotta be connected somehow.
看起来他的帮手不少啊
Well, it looks like he's got plenty of help.
是啊
Yeah.
幸好巴里也一样
Thankfully, so does Barry.
他也和罪犯合作吗
He's working with criminals, too?
改造过后的
Reformed.
大多数
mostly.
我从不信改过自新这种事
There's no such thing.
我了解
No, I get it.
如果我的养母
If my adoptive mother
被皇家同花顺帮所杀
was killed by the Royal Flush Gang,
我也不会信任无赖帮
I wouldn't trust Rogues either.
是啊 但是
Yeah, but, you know, that was
那是很久以前的事了
that was a long time ago.
是我说错话了吗
Was it something I said?
瑞安·怀尔德的母亲
Ryan Wilder's mother was killed
是仙境帮杀害的
by the Wonderland Gang.
真正的瑞安也从没来过这
The real Ryan has never been in this house, either,
但是你在这里的样子就好像在自己家一样
but here you are, walking around like you own the place.
所以你到底是谁
So who the hell are you?
艾瑞斯
Iris.
这可能很难相信
This is gonna be hard to believe.
但是不管我从哪里来的 我都是你最好的朋友
But where I'm from, I'm your best friend.
我就是瑞安·怀尔德 但我是从另一个时间线来的
Okay, my name is Ryan Wilder, but I'm from another timeline,
跟这个几乎相同 除了一样
one just like this one, except for there,
那就是闪电侠是最大的恶人
the Flash is the world's greatest villain.
是你 对吧
It's you, isn't it?
红死魔
Red Death.
你是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
如果我想伤害你 我早就动手了
If I wanted to hurt you, I would have done it already.
那你来就是逗我玩的吗
So, what, you're just here to lie to me for fun?
如果我来告诉你我就是那个大恶人
If I showed up saying I was your Big Bad,
你可能就立刻把我丢出去了
you would have thrown me in the Pipeline.
我了解你 艾瑞斯
I know you, Iris.
我想也许你先了解我一下
I thought if you got to know me,
如果在我告诉你真♥相♥之前能跟你熟悉起来
if we formed a connection before I had to drop this bomb,
你会认真听我说
you'd hear me out.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
在我的世界里 没有蝙蝠侠
Where I'm from, there is no Batman.
我出生没几天 韦恩一家就收养了我
The Waynes adopted me when I was only days old,
他们在胡同里被人杀害时
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表