剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
投票的事了
was voting on.
我得跟你说
I gotta tell ya.
讲真 我不清楚如果自己在场
I honestly don't know how I would've voted,
会投给谁 乔会投给谁
had I been there, or Joe.
所以
So...
我想问你个问题 一般来说这问题不需要问的
I'm gonna ask you a question that I usually don't have to.
你现在感觉如何
How are you feeling right now?
尽管我的存在
Even though my entire existence
就是个谜
is a mystery,
首先 不管我是谁
one, whoever I am,
我喜欢我自己
I like myself,
其次
and two...
我不想回到那个金属盒子里去
I don't wanna go back inside that metal box.
现在我很担心大家
And now I'm afraid of the decision
会做出什么决定
the team will make.
你应该自己来做决定
You should make the decision for yourself.
-真的吗 -真的
Really? Yeah.
我们看了托马斯关于冰霜跟斯♥诺♥的
We looked at Thomas'original files
原始档案
on Frost and Snow.
冰霜被创造出来的时候
When Frost was created,
托马斯没有擅自决定他女儿应该是谁
Thomas didn't try to decide who his daughter should be.
他后退了一步 让她们自行决定
He took a step back, and he let'em figure it out.
所以使用冷冻舱选择你应该是谁
So using the CRC and choosing who you should be,
这不是由我们决定的
that's not our choice to make.
只有你自己才能觉得要成为谁
Only you can decide who you're gonna be.
行吧 那我们就这么办了
Ooh, okay, this is what we're doing.
轮到我了
Okay, my turn.
你做出决定了吗
So you've made a decision?
还没
Not even,
但不管我做出什么决定
but whatever decision I make,
都是我自愿的
it'll be mine...
纯自愿
all mine.
怎么了
What is it?
市中心发生了大规模的声波袭击
- It was a massive sonic attack downtown.
应该是我们的提琴手朋友回来
It looks like our Fiddler friend is back
准备大干一场了
and ready to rumble.
等下 那里是哈特利的喀拉喀托俱乐部
Wait, that's Hartley's Krakatoa Club.
他去找提琴手了
He's gone after The Fiddler.
可他伤还没好 为什么不找人帮忙
- If he's still hurt, why didn't he ask for help?
他不想你们帮忙
He doesn't want your help.
他终于做了决定
He finally made his choice.
我看着像是开玩笑吗
Does it look like I'm playing?
最后问一次 哈特利·拉维在哪儿
For the last time, where is Hartley Rathaway?
-拜托 -放他走
Please Let him go.
哈特利
Hartley.
我就知道 如果我不断给你施压的话
I knew, if I put the squeeze on your squeeze,
你迟早是会现身的
you'd show up sooner or later.
来得也挺及时 因为我已经开始厌倦
Just in time, too, cause I was starting to get bored
折磨你的手下了
of torturing your employees.
她把他们全杀了
She killed them all
全部雇员
the whole crew.
我有说过
Did I mention
还有生不如死的命运吗
that there are fates worse than death?
结束了 提琴手
- It's over, Fiddler.
你无能为力
You're powerless
又寡不敌众
and outnumbered.
闪电侠
Oh, Flash.
你来看我的演出了
You came to my show.
你看 乐器只是工具而已
See, instruments are just a tool.
真正的艺术家会使用自身的能力
A real artist uses what's inside them
是时候达到我的此行目的了
Time to get what I came for.
你喜欢我的升级吗
How do you like my upgrade?
不要 住手
Don't. Stop
斯♥诺♥告诉了我你说的话
Snow told me what you said.
你不必这样做的
You don't have to do this.
你还可以另选出路
You can still choose another way.
太晚了
It's too late.
她把罗德里克害死了
Roderick is dead because of her.
我现在没有生活的目标了
I have nothing to live for now.
你还有的
Yes, you do.
我给你看
I'lI show you.
提琴手没有杀死他们
The Fiddler didn't kill them.
他们被困在一个震动相里
They're trapped in a vibrational phase.
可是需要你的手套救他们出来
But they need your gauntlets to get them out.
你做了正确的选择
You made the right choice.
并在此过程中重置了一些东西
And reset things in the process.
你今天救了很多人命
You saved a lot of lives today
你打算怎么处置提琴手
What do you wanna do with The Fiddler?
你自己做主
You figure it out.
我没空
I'm busy.
看看他
Aw, look at hfm,
像只迷路的流浪狗一样四处游荡
wandering around like a lost puppy.
你还好吗
You all right there?
不好 我们达到了此行目的
No. We got what we came for.
现在赶紧离开这里
Now let's get the hell out of here.
是莫瑟
- It was Mercer.
他带走了提琴手
He took The Fiddler.
还有我的手套
And my gauntlets.
她叫安德里亚·沃泽克
Her name is Andrea Wozzeck.
原来她也在跟欧文·莫瑟合作
Turns out she's also working with Owen Mercer.
大家都不知道原因
Why is anyone's guess.
超级坏蛋也组队了 这下好了
Supervillain team- up, great.
他们为什么想要哈特利的手套呢
So do we know why they want Hartley's gauntlet?
-这重要吗 -呃
Do we care? - Uh
我现在最关心的是
Look, the only thing that I'm concerned about right now
你是怎么决定的
is, "What did you decide?
我没做任何决定
I didn't decide anything.
是斯♥诺♥决定的
Snow did.
她已经告诉了其他人
She already told everybody else.
是时候也告诉你了
I guess now it's time she tells you too.
那怎么
What is.
我知道你一直过得很不好
- I know that this has been difficult for you,
不管我作何决定 都会对你产生巨大影响
and that whatever decision I make will affect you a lot,
可是都比不上对我的影响
but not as much as it will affect me
这是我的命运
This is my fate,
我的未来
my future,
我的生活
my life.
我不要回到冷冻舱里去
I'm not going back inside the CRC.
什么
What?
我要走自己的路
- I'm gonna choose my own path
过自己的生活
and be my own person,
不管这条路通往哪里
whoever that ends up being.
就这样吗
That's it?
难道我就该忘掉冰霜
What, I'm just supposed to forget about Frost
-接受这一切吗 -对
and accept this? - Yes,
因为这不是我的选择
because I didn't choose this.
是凯特琳的选择
Caitlin did
她创造了一个人
when she created a person
一个富有感情
with feelings
有自♥由♥意志的人
and free will,
我不会放弃这一切
and I won't give that up
去成为另一个人
to become someone I'm not.
拜托 你自己连个名字都没有
Please, you don't even have your own name.
其实我有的
Actually, I do.
我今天才发现 父亲一直梦想着
I found out today that my father always dreamed
创造新事物
of creating something
或者新生命
or someone new,
他取名为喀俄涅
and he called her Khione.
科学犹如大自然
But science is like nature.
可以很残酷
It can be cruel
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表