剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Technically, your genes do contain a Consciousness-Honed
使其中性的克尔非线性黑体中原子异常
Universally Neutralized Kerr anomaly.
等等 所以我是C-H-U-N-K?
Hold on. I'm a C-H-U-N-K?
我是一个查克 宝贝儿 我是一个查克!
I'm a CHUNK, baby! I'm a CHUNK!
哦 感谢耀眼的丹恩·马克杜菲
Oh, dazzling Dwayne McDuffie.
等等 这是不是说我要成为超级英雄了?
Wait, does this mean I'm gonna be a superhero now?
伙计们 我们得走了 快要生了
Guys, we got to go. Baby's coming.
小宝贝快要到来了
Baby's coming.
现在怎么样?
How about now?
你的超能力能感受到我们的孙女吗?
Your powers picking up our grandbaby?
没有 宝贝
No, baby,
从你三十秒前问过我之后 再到现在 都没有
not since the last time you asked me like 30 seconds ago.
嘿 至少她不是在
Hey, at least she's not giving birth
思考者试图控制城市的时候 生孩子的
while the Thinker is trying to take over the city.
那真是一个地狱般的夜晚 - 没错
That was a hell of a night. - Yup.
虽然今天也很奇怪
Well, today is pretty weird too.
我是说啊 我马上就要从墙另外一边出生了
I mean, I'm about to be born on the other side of that wall.
该"思"
Shrap.
我待在这里 算不算扰乱时间线啊?
Am I breaking timeline rules by being here?
一点点--
A little--
我本来想说"很严重"的 但算了 没事
I wasn't gonna say much, but it's fine.
你没事的
You're fine.
你好啊
Hello, there.
你是威尔斯 很高兴认识你
You're a Wells. It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
你刚刚是穿越了半个宇宙 过来陪伴巴里和爱瑞丝的吗?
Did you travel across the cosmos just to be here for Barry and Iris?
不只是为他俩
Not just them.
逆神速力的威胁...
The Negative Speed Force's threat...
不再了
it's gone.
所以现在是你扬升的时候了…
And so it's time for you to ascend...
成为万物自然秩序的守护者
become the natural order's protector of all things.
我得跟我的家人们告别
I have to say goodbye to my family.
我清楚 这就是自然的规律
I know that's the way of nature.
秋天落入冬季 冬天生为春季 但是...
Fall becomes winter. Winter becomes spring, but...
但说再见很艰难
But saying good bye is hard.
即便对一位时间旅行者也亦是如此
Even for a time traveler.
重要的并不是时间旅行
It's not the time travel that matters.
重要的是 无论何时何地 要背上一份你所爱之人的一部分...
What matters is carrying a piece of the ones you love wherever...
陪伴你旅行
and whenever you go.
就这样 爱瑞丝 你可以的
That's it, Iris. You got this.
恭喜两位
Oh, congratulations.
我的天啊 她好漂亮啊
Oh, my God, she's so beautiful.
嗨 诺拉
Hi, Nora.
很高兴终于认识你了
Nice to finally meet you.
我还记得 你像这么大不点的时候
I remember when you were this small.
第一次将你放入我怀中
Holding you for the first time.
将你带回家
Bringing you home.
而现在再看看你
Now, look at you.
我是位外公 你是位妈妈了
I'm a granddad and you're a mom.
你不再是我的宝贝女儿了
You're not my baby girl anymore.
不 我还是 爸爸
Yes, I am, Dad.
我永远都会是的
I always will be.
来 让我抱抱她
Oh, here. I'll take her.
不不不 我好着呢
No, no, no. I got her.
♪ 躺下睡觉觉吧 神奇女孩 ♪
♪ Lay you down now, wonder girl ♪
♪ 进入你的梦乡吧 神奇世界 ♪
♪ In your dreams, wonder worlds ♪
♪ 为时间的卷曲休息一下 ♪
♪ Rest your head for the winder of time ♪
♪ 在月亮下更仁慈的眼睛 ♪ - 巴里
♪ Under moons kinder eyes ♪ - Barry.
无论你身处何方 你都永远会是巴里
Wherever you go, you'll always be Barry
我永远都会是爱瑞丝
and I'll always be Iris.
而我们永远都会找到彼此
And we always find each other.
爱瑞丝 你是我的避雷针
Iris, you're my lightning rod.
♪ 哭吧 小种子 ♪
♪ Cry, little seed ♪
♪ 小姑娘们 合上你善良的眼睛吧 ♪
♪ Little every girl, rest your kinder eyes ♪
我爱你 巴里·艾伦
I love you, Barry Allen.
我爱你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特
I love you, Iris West.
♪ 善良的眼睛吧 ♪
♪ Your kinder eyes ♪
我真不敢相信 你这就要离开我们了
I can't believe you're leaving us.
感觉好像 你拿我和水仙花种子作比较 还是发生在昨天呢
It feels like just yesterday you were comparing me to a daffodil seed.
看看你绽放的样子啊
And look how you've blossomed.
嘿 我会照顾好 凯莎 鲍勃 拉维尔
Hey, I will take care of Kesha, Bob, Laverne,
还有卡里 简-保罗 和所有其它植物的 我保证
Kalil, Jean-Paul, all of them, I promise.
我确信 它们会是成为你的好伙伴的 正如它们对我那样
And I am sure they will be excellent companions to you just as they were to me.
喀俄涅 上周要不是你--
Khione, if it wasn't for you last week--
我做了一件 任何闪电小队成员 都会做的事
I did the same thing any member of Team Flash would have done.
而我能参与进 你们建立的九年旅程中
And being a part of everything you've built over the last nine years,
这是我这辈子最大的荣幸
it's been the honor of a lifetime.
你现在是家庭一份子了 喀俄涅 照顾好你自己
You're family now, Khione. You take care of yourself.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你从来没有放弃我
Thank you for never giving up on me.
那是当然
Of course.
那么你要去哪呢?
So where you gonna go?
当我真正拥抱了我的能力时 我立刻便意识到了什么
Once I truly embraced my powers, I realized something.
没有什么会真正死亡 你我都是相连的
Nothing ever dies. We're all connected.
我们生于尘土 也归于尘土
We rise from dirt and we return to dirt.
这就是万物的自然规律...
And that's the natural order of things...
也是我生来注定要保护的东西
what I was born to protect.
但如今 我在这具肉体凡胎中 度过的时日已经结束
But now, my time in this mortal body is done.
我会很想念你的
I'm really gonna miss you.
愿你生生不息
Keep flourishing.
要记住 我永远与你们同在
Remember, I will always be with you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
凯特琳?
Caitlin?
嗨 伙计们
Hi, guys.
怎么会?
How?
随着喀俄涅高升时 她不再需要实际的肉体了
When Khione ascended, she didn't need her physical body anymore.
所以她用她的能力 让凯特琳回到了自己的身体里
So she used her gifts to return Caitlin to her rightful place.
回到了她的家人们身边
With her family.
我从没想到还能再次见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
我知道 但我又一次回家了
I know, but I'm home again.
我保证我会尽快来丹豪瑟一趟的
I promise I'll come by Tannhauser as soon as I can.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
不管我告诉她多少次我没事
No matter how many times I tell her I'm fine,
卡尔拉还是想要做更多检查
Carla still wants to run more tests.
听起来像是某个人迫不及待
Sounds like somebody's anxious
想回归闪电小队了
to get back to Team Flash full time.
这很好 我真的很想念你
It's good. I really missed you.
我们都很想你
We all did.
额 凯特琳...
Um, Caitlin...
关于我们失去的...
about how we left things...
我真的很抱歉 - 别道歉
I'm so sorry. - Don't be.
你所做的事 向我展现了
What you did, it showed me that
冰霜的爱 她的传承...
Frost's love, her legacy...
我会一直带着这些走下去
I'll carry that with me always.
我曾经做过的 那些让冰霜复活的尝试
What I was doing trying to bring Frost back
是...不合乎自然的
was just...unnatural.
喀俄涅真的让你改变了很多 不是吗
Khione really rubbed off on you, huh?
或许该把我的头发染成蓝色
Maybe I should die my hair blue.
来见见诺拉 - 我都等不及了
Come meet Nora. - I can't wait.
嗨
Hi.
可真乖 缩小版的我
That's a good, little me.
好吧 就算是对我们来说 这都有点魔幻了
Okay, even for us, this is trippy.
是啊 不过我很高兴你们在这
I know. Well, I'm just glad you're here.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
最近充满了意外
It's been pretty wild lately.
你们觉得 我出生前的这二十四小时 很疯狂吗
You think it was a crazy 24 hours before I was born?
等着瞧巴特出生那会吧
Wait for Bart's due date.
棒极了
Great.
噢 他们好爱我噢
Aw, they love me.
嘿 嘿
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表