剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
是凯特科媒体要买♥♥下我们的事吗
Something about CatCo Media buying us?
卡拉告诉你的吗 她向我保证不会说的
Did Kara tell you? She promised to let me do it
不是 爱兰歌♥娜 我们已经讨论过这事了
No, Allegra, we discussed this already.
讨论过了吗 那你明知道
We did? Then why aren't you
他们给我们开了空白支票还不激动呢
freaking out that it's a blank check?
-如果我同意了 -对啊
If I just say yes Right.
艾瑞斯 这是你未来的帝国
Iris, this is your future empire.
诺拉和巴特一直谈论的那个
The one Nora and Bart are always talking about.
别告诉我就是从这时开始的
Don't say this is how it starts
或者我就是因为这个得了第一个普利策奖
or that this is where I win my first Pulitzer.
你怎么知道我要说这话呢
How'd you know I was gonna say that?
我不知道
I don't know.
巴里 你这次又做了什么
Barry, what did you do this time?
西亚卡姆主任要退休了
So Director Siakim is retiring.
我想跟你谈谈 推荐你去顶他的位了
I wanted to talk to you about putting a recommendation in
当然 如果你感兴趣的话
for you to replace him if you're interested.
什么 警监 你开玩笑呢吗
What? Captain, are you joking?
你已经推荐过我了啊
You already recommended me.
你已经推荐过我了啊
You already recommended me.
没有啊
Well, not yetI haven't
没有啊
Well, not yet I haven't.
等等 你改变主意了吗
Hold on. Did you change your mind?
你不应该改变主意的啊
You're not supposed to change your mind.
是嘛
Really?
艾伦 我不确定你准备好承担更多的责任了
Allen, I'm not sure that you're ready for more responsibility.
我感觉你现在的事情已经够多了
It seems like you may have enough going on already.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你做闪电侠
That maybe being the Flash
还要参与犯罪现场调查已经够你忙得了
and a CSI is enough on your plate.
你不能改变主意啊
You can't take this back.
必须这样 笔记本上就是这么记的
It has to happen. The book says so.
好吧 我完全不知道你在说什么
Okay, I have no idea what you're talking about.
但你要注意一下你说话的语气了
And watch your tone.
就聊到这吧
We're done here.
警监 市中心有一辆交通工具
Captain, we've got a transport
遭到袭击
under attack downtown.
机动各单位进行拦截
Mobilize units to intercept.
艾伦
Allen.
回旋镖队长是吧
Captain Boomerang, right?
我们不是已经见过了吗
Didn't we do this already?
没有 不过既然你知道我是谁
Nope and since you know who I am,
我想你也一定知道 我是你最可怕的噩梦
I'm sure you're aware that I'm your worst nightmare.
你昨天刚说过一样的话
You said the same thing yesterday.
别傻了我们刚见面 就现在
Dumbass, we just met Just now.
还是赶紧开打吧
Let's skip to the fighting part
妤让我记住你脸上那愚蠢的表情
so Ican carve that stupid look off your face.
巴里 我们是时空旅行了吗
Barry, did you time travel us?
就算是 也不是故意的
- If I did, it wasn't on purpose.
不管是怎么回事 我们都会搞明白的
Look, whatever's going on, we'll figure it out.
什么 这是怎么回事
What? What just happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
一秒前 我还在实验室里
One second, I was in the Cortex,
然后出现了一个白色闪电
and then there was a white flash,
然后我就跟你在这里了
and then I was in bed with you.
-我想我可能死了 -什么
Ithink Ijust died. What?
那你怎么可能在这 我们俩怎么都在这
How are you here? How are we both here?
我们陷入了时间循环
both: We're in a time loop.
看起来吉迪恩的扫描
It looks like Gideon's scans
检测到了你身上的复合时间粒子
detected composite temporal particles on you.
这么说我身上的时间线疾病又发作了
So does that mean that my time sickness is back?
不是 但你好像接触到了
No, but you have been exposed to some kind
某种速子循环回路 巴里也是
of tachyon feedback loop. Barry too.
现在 你被困在了
And now, you're stuck on this
反复循环的星期三之中
merry- go- round called Wednesday.
叫做土拨鼠之日
It's called"Groundhog Day. "
循环回路一遍又一遍的就像那部电影一样
Feedbacl loop over and over like the movie.
有人明白吗
Anybody? Come on, guys.
不是只有我这么想吧
I can't be the only one who's thinking this.
这个欧文·莫瑟 他到底是什么人
So this Owen Mercer, what's his connection?
他每天都打劫科德工业的卡车
He robs a Kord Industries truck every day,
-但我不知道为什么 -来看看这个
but Idon't know why. Yo, check this out.
我刚看了科德的数据库
So I just checked Kord's database.
知道他们今天运的什么吗
Guess what they're transporting today.
罗默加速器
A Roemer Accelerator.
就像是粒子加速器一样 不过是便携的
It's like a particle accelerator, only portable.
巴里 如果你的速度跟它相互作用
Barry, if your speed interacted with this puppy,
那就会造成一种瞬时效应
the reaction could've created a temporal effect,
就像一个时间循环一样
like a time loop.
有办法解除吗
- Is there any way to reverse it?
有 如果我们能拿到
Yeah, if we could get our hands
加速器的能源
on whatever powers the accelerator
并且分♥析♥它的组成
and analyze its components,
也许我们能弄清楚
we may be able to figure out what chocolate
到底是什么造成了这种效果
is affecting the proverbial peanut butter.
-你从哪拿来的这个 -科德工业
Oh, where'd you get this? - Kord Industries.
安保正在将加速剂装到卡车上
Whie security was loading the accelerator onto the truck,
我搜查了整个设备 发现了这个东西
I searched the entire device and found this inside.
这是个量子级的微电路
This is quantum- based micro- circuitry.
这科技可高级了
This is game- changing tech, yo.
我去把实验室准备好
T'm gonna go get the workshop ready.
巴里 我需要你帮我一把
Barr Im gona need your help with this.
-好 -好了 我们就待命吧
eah, ekay AI right well, well be
需要就叫我们
standing by if you need anything else, all right?
好 回见
Yeah, see you. Mm- hmm.
好 回见
Yeah, see youMm- hmm.
巴里 今天已经重复两次了
Barry, the day's already repeated twice.
-我知道 -如果永远这样下去怎么办呢
- I know. What if this goes on forever?
不会的
No, no, it won't.
切斯特和我会想出办法来的
Chester and I will find a way out.
那我现在该怎么办
What do I do till then?
就按正常的今天过吧
Just do what you always do today.
上班去 好吧
Go to work, okay?
去上班 不会有事的
Just go to work, and it'll be fine.
会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
你只要答应就好了
All you have to do is just say yes.
艾瑞斯 这是你未来的帝国
Iris, this is your future empire.
-就是这样开始的 -让我考虑一下吧
This is how it starts. - Let me think about it.
-咖啡 -好
Coffee? - Okay, so
如果我们对这设备
if we reverse- engineer
内部的光子继电器
the photon relays inside this puppy,
进行逆向操作
we should be able to trigger a reaction
应该就能有反效果
that'll negate the incursion.
太诡异了
That's weird.
抱歉
Sorry.
我猜猜看哈 你和切斯特还没搞定吧
Let me guess: whatever you and Chester did didn't work.
是 但是别担心 我们不会
Yeah, but don't worry, we're not gonna make
再犯同样的错误的
the same mistake twice.
太简单了 我不知道为什么
This is so simple. I don't know why
太简单了 我不知道为什么
This is so simple I donft know why
一遍一遍
Over and over and over again
又一遍
And again
你只要答应就好
AlI you have to do is just say yes.
-怎么样 -今天不行
What do you say? - Not today.
-怎么样 -今天不行
What do you say? - Not today.
-你什么意见 -我的意见是以后再说
What do you say? - I say not today.
而且我需要多点时间考虑所有变量
Plus I need more time to consider all the variables.
我真正想要的是杯鸡尾酒
And what I really want is a cocktail.
嘿 世上总有某地已到喝酒点
Hey, it's 5: 00 somewhere.
没错 我们疯了
Yeah, we go crazy
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表