剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You're not real.
我怎么到这里的?
How did I get here?
沃利 他被感染成血盟友了 他袭击了我
Wally, he was a blood brother. He attacked me.
他把我杀了
He killed me.
死去是简单的那部分
Dying is the easy part.
还记得么?
Remember?
真的是你 - 是啊
It's really you. - Yeah.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了 放手吧
Okay, let go.
巴里 放手
Barry, let go.
等等 如果你在这 那也就说明我真的--
Wait. If you're here, that means I'm really--
你死了
You're dead.
不然我怎么会允许你 抱我那么长时间的?
Otherwise, why would I let you hug me that long?
但是如果我死了 那就没人阻止他们了
But if I'm dead, no one's there to stop them.
爱瑞丝 我的孩子 全--全世界都陷入危险了
Iris, the baby, the-- the whole world is in danger.
我知道
I know.
但不只是你的世界陷入危险了
But it's not just your world that's in danger.
在我掌握了幽灵的力量时
When I took on the power of the Spectre,
我本以为我只是创造了始源地球 仅此而已
I thought that I was simply creating Earth-Prime.
但是我也制♥造♥出了些别的东西--
But I was also making something else--
一个来替换原来已经陨落的 新的多元宇宙
a new Multiverse to replace the one that had fallen.
但是当我们对抗红死魔时
But when we fought the Red Death,
她以为她是从自己的时间线 逃到了另一个时间线上
she thought she escaped from her timeline into an alternate one.
她来自地球四一二五号♥
She is from Earth-4125.
你给平行宇宙计数了?
You're numbering them?
我手头有那么点时间--
I've had a bit of time on my hands--
来关注这些对新世界的威胁
keeping an eye on threats to these new worlds,
就比如你的这位朋友 拉姆齐·罗索
like your friend Ramsey Rosso.
他想要向所有的世界
He wants to spread his infectious cells
传播他的传染细胞
to every world out there.
不可能 我是说 拉姆齐是很强大
No, I mean, Ramsey's powerful,
但是他还没强到这地步
but he's not capable of something like that.
是这样的 但除非他有沃利的帮助...
Right, but with Wally by his side...
沃利自以为他是把自己的意识投射到
Wally thought that he was projecting his consciousness
神速力中 以此接触其它的时间线
into the Speed Force to reach alternate timelines,
而实际上他是将其投射到了其它的世界里
when, in fact, he was reaching other Earths.
所以 如果拉姆齐对沃利的控制
So, if Ramsey's control
一旦永久化了后...
over Wally becomes permanent...
他也会获得对多元宇宙的掌控权
He'll gain control over the Multiverse, too.
现在 这是什么啊?
Now, what have we here?
啊 一个来自小天才的礼物
Ah, a gift from the boy genius.
你太担心阿莱格娜的安危
You were so worried about Allegra's protection,
以至于你都没停下想想你自己安危
you didn't stop and think about your own.
别担心
Don't worry.
再有个几分钟 你也不用担心了
In a few moments, you won't care.
听起来像是个麻烦
Sounds like trouble.
不
No.
喀俄涅?
Khione?
你对她 呃...你对她做了啥了?
What'd you, uh... what'd you do to her?
做了我对外面其他人做的一样的事
Same thing I did to everyone else out there.
我冻结了她身体里的水
I froze all the water in her body.
哦 别担心 她没事
Oh, don't worry. She's safe.
等等 你怎么知道能在这找到我的?
Wait. How did you know to find me here?
我本来排队等蛋糕呢
I was in line waiting for the cake
然后我感受到 有一位强大的存在 在呼唤我
when I felt a presence calling me,
告诉我我需要来这里
telling me that I was needed here.
只不过 现在我感觉这活还没做完
Only, now I get the feeling the job isn't done.
世界很快就将会被治愈
This world will be cured soon.
但是外面还有那么多其它的世界
But there are so many other worlds out there.
我觉得 我们是时候开始了
I think it's time we started.
感受它们...
Feel them...
成千上万个世界 在等待你的生命之血
millions of worlds waiting for your life blood.
一个前往多元宇宙的通道
A gateway to the Multiverse.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
现在不计其数的灵魂 都会得到我的礼物和喜悦
Now infinite souls will know my gift and rejoice.
攻击已经开始了
The attack's starting.
拉姆齐正在将他的细胞扔进通道里
Ramsey's fed his cells into the breach.
很快 他的细胞就会感染你的世界
Soon, they are going to infect your world
和其它所有待生的世界里
and all of the worlds yet to be born.
我必须得去阻止他 你得把我弄出去
I have to stop him. You have to get me out of here.
这没那么简单 - 你拥有神的能力
It's not that simple. - You have the power of a god.
你能将我起死回生
You can bring me back from the dead.
不 我不能...
No, I can't...
只要你心里还有一点不想回去的念头
not while there is a part of you
我就办不到
that doesn't want to go back.
这不是真的
That's not true.
你一直都不擅长撒谎
You've always been a terrible liar.
今天是...
It's...
今天是我生日
it's my birthday today.
我什么都不想做
I didn't want to do anything,
但是派对是爱瑞丝开的 然后--
but Iris threw this party, and--
我-我本应该感激 开心
I-I should have been grateful, happy.
但是我能想到的所有都是...
But all I could think about was...
是那些来不了这里的人
Everyone who couldn't be there.
你这一年失去了太多人了
You've lost a lot of people this year.
是的 冰霜在对抗死亡风暴时牺牲了
Yeah, Frost died fighting Deathstorm.
凯特琳尝试救她 自己也没了
Caitlin died trying to save her.
我随便跟几个疯狂科学家对打
I fight some random mad scientist.
我还能多活三年
I get three extra years to live.
你现在什么都知道 对吧 奥利弗?
You know everything now, right, Oliver?
你告诉我 为什么我还活着 但是他们却都死了?
Tell me, how is it right I'm alive and they're dead?
这怎么是公平的?
How's that fair?
生命是很多事情 巴里
Life is a lot of things, Barry.
但是公平不是其中之一
Fair isn't on the list.
你自己都不信这个
You don't really believe that.
就算你信了 你妈妈也不会活过来...
And if you did, your mom wouldn't be alive again...
汤米也不会 兰斯也不会
or Tommy or Lance.
你用你的能力 把所有你爱的人都带了回来
You used your powers to bring back everyone you loved.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
生存
Survive.
不
No!
奥利 我真的很抱歉 - 没--没事的
Ollie, I'm sorry. - It's--it's okay.
把他带回来会对现实
Bringing him back would have done
造成太多变数
too much to alter reality.
而我也做了足够多 对不住他牺牲 的事了
And I'd already done enough to dishonor his sacrifice.
当我父亲牺牲了他自己时
When my father sacrificed himself,
当他给予我 我多活的那几年时
when he gave me my extra years,
我都拿来干什么了?
what was I doing with them?
我浪费了它们
I was wasting them.
我把我自己陷入进
I was drowning myself in this sea
这痛苦又黑暗的海洋中
of--of pain and darkness
又告诉自己说 奥利 如果你能--
and saying, Ollie, if you just--
你能把名单上的名字多划下去一个
if you cross one more name off the list,
如果你能再多拯救一次你的城市
if you save your city one more time,
这样你就可以免除掉 你自己的这些愧疚感
then you'll absolve yourself of all of this guilt.
而我错了
And I was wrong.
这些愧疚感永远不会消失
This guilt is never going to go away.
这是一个你不得不去 学着接受的事情
It is something that you have to learn to live with.
这就是为什么人们牺牲自己
That is why people sacrificed themselves.
这就是为什么我为了你们 牺牲掉我自己
That is why I sacrificed myself for you,
好让在这黑暗中...
so that in all of this darkness...
使得你...
you...
可以成为指路明灯
Could be a guiding light...
一位英雄
A hero.
因为英雄 不会停止奔跑
Because heroes don't stop running.
你说得真对
You're damn right.
所以...
So...
你准备好持续奔跑了么?
are you ready to keep running?
很好
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表