剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Not when you have a bond like we did.
我知道我们都有自己的问题
I know we had our problems,
但在你逃离这一切之前我已经...
but I forgave you before you left...
原谅你了
for everything.
所以是什么发生了改变?
So what changed?
是你 喀尔涅
You did, Khione!
你已经不是 我离开时的那个你了
You are not the same person you were when I left!
你今晚对这些人所做的这些
What you did to those people tonight.
他们当时就要死了
They were dying.
我需要帮他们呼吸
I needed to help them breathe.
所以你把他们都变成了变种植物人?
Oh, so you turned them into mutant plant people?
我利用了大自然把空气传进他们的肺里
I used nature to bring air to their lungs.
喀尔涅 今天我所见到的
Khione, there was nothing natural
可一点儿都不自然
about what I saw today.
你把他们的身体都扭曲了
You warped their bodies.
你把他们都变成了怪物
You made them into monsters!
凭什么--你凭什么可以这样做?
What--what right do you have to do that?
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
我救了他们
I saved them!
救了他们?
Saved them?
你是折磨了他们
You tortured them.
他们几乎无法说话了
They could barely speak.
他们的皮肤变绿了
Their skin was green.
你伤害到了他们
You hurt them!
我绝对不会伤害一个活物
I would never hurt a living being!
真的吗?
Really?
你难道没有注意到他们没有感谢你吗?
Did you notice they didn't say thank you?
他们逃走了
They ran away!
在我离开中城之前 我就告诉过你
Before I left Central City, I told you there was
你身体里蕴藏着惊人的部分
something amazing inside of you.
我还天真地觉得 你会成为一个英雄
I really thought you were gonna be a hero,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
喀尔涅 你--
Khione, you--
你真是个令人增恶的东西
you're an abomination.
爱瑞丝 我知道你现在很心疼
Iris, I know that you're hurting right now.
我能感受到绝望感从你身体里涌出
I can feel the despair pouring off of you.
过去这几个月里 我做了所有准备迎接诺拉出生
These last few months, getting everything ready for Nora
装♥修♥育婴房♥
painting the nursery,
让自己畅想
letting myself dream
我们未来的世界--
of the world that's ahead of us--
美好得不像是真实的
it was too good to be true.
每次发生美好的事情时
Every time something really great happens,
糟糕的事情也随之而来 抹杀了美好之事
something worse comes along and just cancels it out.
所以...
So...
爱瑞丝 巴里会回家的
Iris, Barry will come home.
他向来如此
He always does.
马克?
Mark?
喀尔涅走了
Khione's gone.
当时我们在休息室做周边检查
We were doing a perimeter sweep in the lounge,
然后她就走了
and she just bailed.
你说什么?为什么?
What? Why?
我们在中城公民报社时
When we were at CCC Media,
喀尔涅狠狠吓到了 她想拯救的人
Khione really scared the people she was trying to save.
她说她感觉像是一个怪物
She said she felt like a monster.
但喀尔涅不会就这么丢下我们离开的
But Khione wouldn't just leave us,
更别说在我们遇到危险的时候了
not while we're in danger.
再次见到她的时候我很激动
I was so excited to see her again,
很高兴能重新遇到
so excited to reconnect.
但她就这么离开了
And then she just left.
就像再一次失去了冰霜一样
It's like losing Frost all over again.
兄弟 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry, man.
我--我知道她死的时候我们有多难受
I--I know how hard it was when she died.
在冰霜打败死亡风暴回来后
After Frost came back from fighting Deathstorm,
凯特琳把她带到了医学实验室
Caitlin had her in the med lab.
我就不该离开那个房♥间
I never should have left that room, man.
或许那样我也救不了她
And maybe I couldn't have saved her either,
但至少我能在那里
but at least I could have been there
在她身旁 托住她的头
at her side to hold her hand,
告诉她我很爱她 在她还没有--
to tell her that I loved her before she--
也许...等我重置完卫星之后 我会...
Uh.... maybe when I'm done resetting the satellite, I'll--
我会去看看阿莱格娜
I'll go check on Allegra.
确实
Yeah.
我现在什么事都不打算做了
You know, I'm not doing anything right now.
你只需要重新校准扫描仪
You just need to recalibrate the scanners
来寻找钴辐射 对吗?
to look for cobalt radiation, right?
没错
Yeah.
我能帮你搞定这个 如果你想的话
I can finish it for you, if you want.
真的?
Really?
那当然
Of course.
谢了兄弟
Thanks, man.
好好陪她
Be with her.
找到她
Find her!
找到她
Find her!
是谁说的?
Who said that?
找到她
Find her.
你是谁?
Who are you?
不 艾迪
No! Eddie!
是你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特
It's you, Iris West.
去他的未来
Screw the future.
去他的未来
Screw the future.
爱瑞丝·韦斯特
Iris West.
各位
Hey, guys!
我给你们买♥♥了大肚子汉堡
Picked up some Big Belly Burger for you.
出来吃吧
Come and get it.
那个
Hey, yeah.
谢谢你 马克 我现在去拿
Thanks, Mark. I'll come grab it.
马上回来
Be right back.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
塞西尔
Cecile!
马克 到底发生什么事了?
Mark, what the hell's going on?
噢 马克 现在可不在这儿
Oh, Mark isn't here right now.
但他已经完成了他的责任 不是吗?
But he served his purpose, didn't he?
把你所有的队友都赶走了
To get all of your teammates out of the way
好让我找到你
so that I could get to you,
化身的避雷针
the Avatar's lightning rod.
你是负神速力 对吧?
You're the Negative Speed Force, aren't you?
现在 我要做我一直想做的事情
Now I'm gonna do what I've wanted to do for a long time.
我要把你像鱼一样开膛破肚
I'm going to gut you like a fish,
还有你的小宝贝
and your little baby, too.
是时候消除竞争对手 永久消灭
Time to eliminate the competition, permanently.
离她远点
Leave her alone!
诺拉 你还好吗?
Nora, are you okay?
你觉得她看上去还好吗?
Dos she seem okay to you?
你不可能永远
You can't stay in this plane
停留在这个位面上--
of existence forever--
以你现在的状态可办不到
not in the state you're in.
而当你不得不离开 去疗伤的那一刻
And the moment you leave to go and heal,
我会回来找她
I am coming back for her,
还有整个艾伦家族
and the entire Allen family!
这太疯狂了
This is crazy!
我们信任了马克
We trusted Mark.
他本应该保护我们
He was supposed to protect us.
原来他一直在追杀我们
Turns out he was hunting us the whole time.
他把我从卫星那支开了
He distracted me from the satellites,
他肯定也是故意惹恼喀俄涅的 让她离开
and he must have upset Khione, too, to make her leave.
这是不是意味着他就是新的化身
Does this mean he's the new avatar?
不
No.
马克的躯壳只是一具容器
Mark's body is just a vessel.
不管他们打算利用他做什么
Whatever they're trying to use him for,
我从没见过这样的事
it's unlike anything I've ever seen.
哇哦 - 哦
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表