剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
with someone who's so far out of my league,
我甚至都不会去问那个问题
but I'm not even gonna ask that question
因为我只知道我爱你
'cause all I know is that I love you
你就是我的全世...界
and you mean the world to...me.
我没那个意思
I didn't mean that.
好吧 我就是那个意思 我非常爱你
No, I definitely did mean it. I love you a lot.
我不知道为什么我又说一遍
And I don't know why I said it again.
我怎么了?我需要停止说话
What is wrong with me? I need to stop talking.
快 现在你来讲话
Okay, now you talk.
我--
I--
你们好啊
Oh, hey, guys.
瞧瞧两只爱情鸟
Look at you two lovebirds.
你们真是太可爱了
You are just the cutest thing ever.
好了 别介意 我没看
Okay, don't mind me. I am not looking.
我什么都没看见 我上楼去了
I see nothing. I'm going upstairs.
不不不不 别走 留下来加入我们
No, no, no, no, don't. Stay. Join us.
我们三个人可以一起玩卡坦岛
With three of us, we can play "Settlers of Catan."
那我们的拼字游戏怎么办?
But what about our "Scrabble" game?
说真话 你总是让我赢
Let's be real. You were letting me win.
萨也许就不是一个单词
Za's probably not a word.
岛民可以带酒来吗
Do the settlers come with wine,
因为我喜欢酒
'cause I like wine.
可以 - 好耶
Yes. - Yay.
酒 我去拿酒
Wine. I'll get us wine.
好耶
Yay.
你们两个还好吗?
Are you guys okay?
还好 - 当然
Yes. - Yeah.
艾伦先生在哪里?
Where's Mr. Allen?
在洗手间
The bathroom.
他可能要在里面待很久 非常久
He's gonna be a while. Quite a while.
那是什么声音?
What's that sound?
我要饿死了
Uh, I'm starving.
有人饿了吗?我请客哦
Is anybody else hungry? I'm buying.
老兄 那是什么?
Dude, what was that?
另外一个恶作剧
Uh, another prank!
你们中计了
Gotcha.
好了 我受够了
Okay, I've had enough.
约翰逊 你现在可以出来了
Johnson, you can come out now!
约翰逊是谁? - 你的那位同谋
Who's Johnson? - Your accomplice.
你们部门的约翰逊
Johnson from division.
他事先打了电♥话♥ 不是吗?那个臭小子...
He called ahead, didn't he? That little...
对 - 恶作剧
Yeah. - Prankster.
约翰逊 我看见你了
I'm on to you, Johnson!
好吧 这是个坏主意
Okay, this is bad.
星球大战? - 我来说
"Star Wars"? - Oh, I'll say.
你觉得很有趣
You think you're so funny
去愚弄一个喜欢科幻作品的人 是吗?
to mock the guy who likes sci-fi, huh?
让我来说点有趣的事情 好吗?
I'll tell you something that's funny, okay?
因为为你们的行为 星辰实验室只能得到一个F-
S.T.A.R. Labs is getting an F minus for how funny you are!
先生 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Sir, we have a larger problem.
我为什么不能就回家 喂鹦鹉
Why can't I just go home and feed my parakeets?
好了 这真的把我吓到了
Okay, this is seriously freaking me out.
我们有危险吗?
Are we in danger?
嗯...
Um...
约翰逊没有策划这一切
Johnson isn't behind this.
是他吗?
Is he?
不 他没有
No, he's not.
你是怎么知道的 我们怎么相信你?
How do you know, and why should we trust you?
因为我就是闪电侠
Because I'm the Flash.
不论这里在发生什么 都不会是什么好事情
And whatever's going on here, it's definitely not good.
听起来很有道理
Okay, that makes sense.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
噢
Oh!
老兄 你真的是闪电侠
Dude, you really are the Flash.
我之前从来没有遇见过超级英雄
I've never met a superhero before.
我知道我们现在有麻烦
I know that we're in a situation here,
但如果我们能出去的话 我想去研究一下
but if we get out of this, I would love to study
你的量子生物化学结构和特征
some of your quantum biochemistry sometime.
如果能出去?
If we get out?
不 我们会死吗?
No. Are we gonna die?
天呐
Oh, man. No.
放心 没人会死 - 不
Hey, nobody is gonna die. - No.
不 我们需要找出
No, we just need to figure out
为什么一直持续出现这些东西
why these objects keep showing up.
我有一个理论
I have a theory about that.
想象这就是时空
Imagine this is all space-time.
正常情况下 它是这么流动和延展的
Normally, it flows and stretches like this.
我们总是从一个空间 一个时刻去到下一个
We move from one room, one moment to the next,
但是我们现在做不到
but we can't do that.
我们被困住了
We're stuck.
对我们来说时空已经失去了弹性
Because space and time for us has lost elasticity.
像某种引力一样
It's like some kind of gravitational force
创造了一个我们无法逃离的领域
is creating a zone that we can't escape from
并拉进来了很多不属于这个时空的物品
and pulling objects out of time too.
它被称为时间磁石
It's called a time magnet.
我很喜欢科幻小说 所以...
I really like science fiction, so...
当我还在研究时间图册的时候
When I was doing research for the map book,
我发现从现在起一百年后
I found out that 100 years from now,
这里会有一个武器库
a weapons vault would be right here.
让我猜猜 其中一个武器
Let me guess: one of those weapons
就是时间磁石
will be a time magnet.
为什么是现在而不是在未来?
Why is it here now and not in the future?
不知道 但是为了防止我们
Unknown, but in order to prevent
陷入时间异常这种现象
the temporal anomaly that we're stuck in from happening,
这个未来的武器库 会将时间磁石与某种稳定器配对
this future weapons vault would have paired the time magnet with some kind of stabilizer.
所以 那位把磁石从过去带来的人
So whoever brought the magnet with them
忘记带上稳定器一起了?
from the past forgot to bring the stabilizer with them?
或许他们走得太急了
Maybe they were in a hurry.
他们为什么会赶时间?
Why would they be in a hurry?
因为他们是来偷走磁石的
Because they were stealing it.
你们想想 会不会是个小贼
Think about it, it could be a thief,
一个试图逃离过去的时间小贼
a time thief trying to escape their past to get away.
等一下
Now hold on.
除了这房♥子里的人以外 就没有其他人进来过
We haven't seen anybody come through here except for the people in this room.
说的没错
You're right.
所以这就意味着这房♥间里的 其中一位
So that means that somebody in this room is a...
是小贼
thief.
我们先不急着下结论
Let's not jump to conclusions.
简 有没有办法找出不属于这个时间的人
Jane, is there any way to find out if someone is from a different time?
理论上 时间旅行者会释放过量的辐射
Theoretically, a time traveler might give off excess radiation,
而我们刚好有一个辐射检测仪
and we have a radiation scanner.
那太好了
Okay.
实践出真知
Well, let's test that theory.
我猜我出不了牌
Well, I guess I can't go,
所以现在到你出牌了 阿莱格娜
which means it's your turn, Allegra,
而且看起来 你有足够的木材和砖块来修两条路
and by the looks of it, you have enough lumber and brick to build two roads.
也就是说你有最长的路
Which means you have the longest road.
也就是说我赢啦
Which means I win, I think.
是耶
Oh! Yay.
你知道 关于这些路的意思是
You know, the thing about roads is,
当你沿着一条路走下去 你总是可以回来的
when you go down a road, you can always come back.
你只需要回头
You just turn around
回到道路的起点
and go back to where you started...
或者是我们的起点
or where we started.
我突然想起来 我楼上还有一些法律简报需要处理
You know, I have some legal briefs upstairs that I need to work on,
所以我想先回楼上了
so I'm just gonna mosey on upstairs--
不要 别走
No, don't.
三局两胜
Best two out of three.
对吧?
Right?
没事的 阿莱格娜
It's okay, Allegra.
我要--我先走了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表