剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
现在把我要的给我
Now bring me what I want,
否则下次你死定了
or next time, you die.
我说清楚了吗
Am I clear?
是的
Yes,
非常清楚
very.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
再来一轮
Another round.
算了 干脆来一整瓶吧
You know what? Just make it the whole bottle.
那也没办法带她回来
- It still won't bring her back.
我只是想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
你只是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你搞砸了 马克
And you screwed up, Mark- -
而且很严重
badly.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你为什么这么做
- I know why you did it.
好吧
Okay.
你继续说教
No, go ahead. Enlighten me.
因为你全心全意的爱着冰霜
Because you loved Frost
现在还爱着
with all your heart. You still do.
有时候 当我们爱一个人很深时
Sometimes, when we love someone like that,
就会为了正确的理由
we do the wrong things
做出错误的事
for the right reasons.
我知道 我也这样过
I know I have.
拜托
Please.
你是说你不再生我气了吗
Are you saying you're not mad at me anymore?
不 我还在气
No, I am,
但我知道你为什么撒谎了
but I understand why you lied.
但有件事你也要明白
But there's something you need to understand now too:
我们该如何去做
how we operate.
你现在也是团队的一员
You are a part of this team now,
也就是说我们会支持你
and that means we have your back,
但你也要支持我们
but you need to have ours,
也就是说
which also means no more
不能再欺骗我们了
going rogue.
马克
Mark
如果你接受我们
If you let us in,
我们一起努力
we work together,
就能将不可能变成可能
we can do the impossible.
但我们必须团结一致
But we have to stick together.
我们得立刻走了
We have to go right now.
-去哪 -立刻
Go where? - Right now.
-哪啊 -快
Where? - Come on.
这也是团队合作之一吗
Is this, like, one of those team things?
什么叫这永远不能成功
What do you mean this was never gonna work?
我对冷冻舱做了全面的诊断
- I ran a full diagnostic on the CRC,
试图弄清楚到底哪儿出了问题
trying to figure out what went wrong,
最后发现 神经DNA
and what I found was, neural DNA
无法释放冰霜的意识
could never unlock Frost's consciousness.
我们需要内源性神经印记来实现这一目标
We need endogenous neural imprints to make this work.
好吗
Okay?
但你说的是凯特琳的思维图谱
But you're talking about a literal map
我们去哪能找到
of Caitlin's mind. Where are we gonna find
这种东西呢
something like that?
托马斯·斯♥诺♥
Thomas Snow.
凯特琳的父亲
Caitlin's dad?
他死了
He's dead.
不 艾瑞斯说的对
No, Iris is right.
托马斯·斯♥诺♥将冰霜的意识
Thomas Snow attached Frost's consciousness
附到了儿时凯特琳的身上
to Caitlin when she was a child.
凯特琳在自己的公♥寓♥里
Caitlin downloaded everything she could find
将她能找到的所有电子文档都下载了
from his digital files at her apartment,
说纸质文件和其它所有的文件都存在
said that the hard copies and all the rest are in storage
坦豪斯的实验室 有很多 但是
at Tannhauser Labs. Now, it's a lot, but
我们在凯特琳家见
Meet me at Caitlin's.
我去问问坦豪斯实验室的卡拉
I'lI check in with Carla at Tannhauser.
切斯特 你和马克准备好冷冻舱
Chester, you and Mark get to work on the CRC.
等我们找到了所需的东西
Once we find what we're looking for,
就会把凯特琳还有冰霜
we're gonna bring back Caitlin
一起带回来
and Frost.
我已经把泛音输入了
I entered the harmonics already.
现在快点吧 我知道
Now, come on. I know this.
法拉克
Frak.
见鬼
Damn it
为什么不工作呢
Why aren't you working?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你是冰霜的另一个姐妹吧
Well, you're obviously the other Snow sister.
实际上我现在有点忙 你不介意吧
Actually, I'm kind of busy, if you don't mind.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
我的声波手套
My sonic gauntlets- -
关你啥事
why do you care?
我不是想管你的声波手套
Oh, I don't- about your gauntlets.
只是你刚才好像很疼
You just seemed like you were in pain.
出什么事了吗
What's wrong?
我的心率不稳定 极其危险
- I have a dangerously erratic heart rate
因为一个朋克女巫
due to some punk witch
在我不觉察的情况下袭击了我
who caught me with my guard down.
但下次就不会这样了
But that won't be a problem next time,
因为我要把我的手套功率提高
because I'm boosting my gauntlet's efficiency
百分之四百
by 400%.
为什么
Why?
算了 你别问了行吗
You know, actually, it doesn't matter.
就一边呆着去
If you could just, please, go away or something...
好吧
Okay,
我来问你哈
I'm gonna make this easy.
你有凯特琳·斯♥诺♥的
Do you have any of Caitlin Snow's
医疗知识吗
medical knowledge?
-没有 -没有哈
No. No, okay,
那你的手或者眼睛
um, can you shoot ice
能射出冰霜吗
from your hands or eyes?
随便哪都行
Either is acceptable.
-不能 -不能 那你就帮不到我
No. No- - then you can't help me,
所以你一点用都没有
and therefore, you are uselessl
所以我拜托你离开我吧
So please leave me alo-
你现在不应该再工作了
You shouldn't be working right now
或者生气的问别人一些奇怪的问题
or angrily asking people weird questions.
太烦心了
It's disturbing.
我必须弄好这个
I have to finish this.
你害怕有人会找到你吗
Are you scared that person will find you?
我相信巴里和其他人一定会
Because I'm sure Barry and the others have-
我得离开这 明白吗
I have to get out of here, okay?
如果我不
If I don't...
你不担心自己受伤
You're not afraid of getting hurt.
你担心其他人会受伤
You're afraid of someone else getting hurt.
你认为他们有危险
You think they're in danger.
所以我才
And that is why
必须要完成这件事
I have to finish these:
这样才能保证他安全
so I can keep him safe...
也是我唯一能做的
The only way that I can.
你要去杀了那个朋克女巫
You're going to kill the punk witch?
不 不行 杀戮是不对的
Oh, no. Killing is wrong.
中城的超能人类暴♥力♥事件
And Central City has more meta- violence per capita
要比其他城市都多
than any other city in the world.
你不是会杀人的那种人 我能看出来的
You're not a killer. I can tell.
你又不了解我
You don't know me.
其实 我可以很诚实的说
Actually- - and I can say this quite truthfully-
我觉得我了解你比了解自己都深
I think I know you better than I know myself.
之前我是个超能罪犯
- I used to be a meta- criminal,
像他们说的一样 是个恶棍
a Rogue, as they say.
我总会伤害别人
I used to hurt people all the time,
并乐在其中
and I enjoyed it.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表