剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Whoa. - Oh.
对 负四大力--
Yeah, the negative forces--
他们现在正在宇宙位面上攻击我
they're attacking me right now on the cosmic plane,
试图分散我的注意力 不管他们的计划是什么
trying to distract me from whatever their plan is.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
这就是为什么巴里不能回家的原因吗
Is that why Barry can't get home,
因为他被关在某个地方?
because he's being held captive somewhere?
我想是的
I think so.
因为他跟我的联♥系♥ 自从他消失后--就被打断了
Because his connection to me-- it's been disrupted ever since he's vanished.
我无法在时间和空间中找到他
I can't find him anywhere in time or space.
切斯特 你得尽快
Chester, you need to get
启动钴元素扫描仪
the cobalt scanners online fast.
我真的在努力了 但是马克蓄意破坏了
I'm really trying, but Mark sabotaged
我已经完成的工作
all the work that I had already done.
那就更努力些 拜托
Well, try harder, please.
他想杀了我的宝宝 我的家人
He wants to kill my baby, my family,
而且我们也没有办法能阻挡他
and we don't have a way to stop him!
外面还是有人能帮我们的
There's still someone who can help us:
喀俄涅
Khione.
拜托
Come on!
这里肯定有关于你的事 艾迪
There's gotta be something about you here, Eddie.
马上派安保到首席执行官的办公室
I need security to the CEO's office right now!
不 我只是想跟爱瑞丝·韦斯特聊一下
No, I just need to talk to Iris West.
所以你就闯进了她的办公室?
So you broke into her office?
你需要马上离开这里
You need to leave!
她过去认识一个人 艾迪·斯旺
She used to know someone, Eddie Thawne.
我需要知道他出了什么事
I need to find out what happened to him.
这是生死攸关的事
It's a matter of life and death.
艾迪 - 艾迪
Eddie! - Eddie!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我们就是这样认识的
That's how you and I met.
你做了什么 艾迪?
What did you do, Eddie?
在这里
In here!
我要知道他是怎么死的
I need to see how he died.
吉迪恩 你能开始录音吗
Gideon, can you start a recording
只给巴里一个人看?
for Barry's eyes only?
好的 爱瑞丝·韦斯特-艾伦
Yes, Iris West-Allen.
你能给我看看我们结婚那天的照片吗?
Can you show me a picture from our wedding day?
巴里 我不知道这件事会如何收场
Barry, I have no idea how this is gonna end.
我们遭遇负神速力的袭击
We're under attack from the Negative Speed Force.
在我内心深处 我有种预感
Deep down inside, I have a feeling
现在 你也遇到袭击
that right now, you're under attack, too.
今晚 一个新的世界开始了
Tonight, a new world begins!
不论如何 我知道我们之间的爱
No matter what, I know that the love that we share
和我们之间的联♥系♥
and the connection that we have
永远不会破裂
can never be broken,
因为我们永远不会停止为之战斗
because we will never stop fighting for it.
我今天感到很无助
I felt so powerless today,
但我想这就是我所说的
but I guess this is me saying
我需要靠我自己的双脚站立
that I'm standing on my own two feet.
我会变得坚强起来
And I'm gonna be strong.
我知道 我们终究会找到 回到彼此身边 的办法
And I know we'll find our way back to each other.
我们总是这样
We always do.
发生啥事了?
What is happening?
你刚刚是在召唤我吗?
Did you just summon me?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是神速力
I'm the Speed Force.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
不好
No.
为了把你带到这里 我用光了我最后一点力量
I used up some of my last bits of strength to bring you here.
我没法再帮助你的朋友们了
I can't help your friends, not anymore.
现在得靠你了
It's up to you.
我帮不了任何人
I can't help anyone.
即便我尝试了 也会伤害到别人
Even when I try, I hurt people.
这是我的一个朋友跟我说的 而且他说得对
That's what a friend of mine told me, and he's right.
我是位异人
I'm inhuman.
我明白 但那就是关键点
I know. That's the point.
人类情感 人类所感--
Human emotions, human feelings--
它们给了我们力量
they give us strength,
但它们也会让我们脆弱不堪
but they can also weigh us down.
看看你现在都变得什么样了
Look what happened to you today.
你被情感蒙蔽了双眼
You were so blinded by emotion
所以你看不清眼前的真♥相♥
that you couldn't see the truth right in front of you.
当时的马克 完全不是马克
The Mark wasn't really Mark at all.
那你为什么不打败他呢?
Well then, why don't you defeat him?
因为我的力量正在衰退
Because my power is fading.
我的时间所剩无几 喀俄涅 你也是
I am running out of time, Khione, and so are you.
但你直到如今 都在否认真正的自己
But you are still denying who you really are.
不 我没有在否认什么
No, I'm not denying anything.
我试图弄清楚我是谁 我的能力又是什么
I've tried to figure out who I am, what my powers are,
它们又是从哪里来的
where they came from.
七个月前 你让这里下雪了
Seven months ago, you made it snow.
现在 只要你想你就能改变人们的生理机能
Today, you transformed people's physiology with a thought.
你还做了什么?
What else have you done?
我可以变成任意元素
I can become any element.
我救过人类 救过动物
I have rescued people, animals,
也救过整个生态系统
entire ecosystems
让它们免受非自然攻击者的入侵
from invading unnatural assailants.
我能感知到这颗星球上的一切
I can feel everything all over the planet,
在巴厘岛 一座火山即将要爆发
a volcano exploding in Bali,
秘鲁的一片草地
a blade of grass in Peru--
每一个生物
every living thing.
听起来
It sounds to me
你已经知道自己是谁了
like you already know what you are.
拜托 喀俄涅 去帮你的朋友
Please, Khione, help your friends.
接受你的力量
Embrace your power.
如果我不能呢?
What if I can't?
那你的队友 这座城市
Then your team, this city,
地球上的所有生物都将痛苦不堪
and everyone on the planet will suffer.
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
扫描仪能正常运转了
I got the cobalt scanners working.
它们检测到了马克的信♥号♥♥
They picked up on Mark's signature.
等等 那不是--
Wait, isn't that--
凯特琳以前的公♥寓♥?是的
Caitlin's old apartment? Yeah.
噢 等等 等等 等等 等等
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
那的大气压
The barometric pressure there
刚刚变化了一千毫巴
just shifted 1,000 millibars?
就像是飓风要来袭一样
That's like a hurricane's about to hit the place.
不 那不是飓风
No, that's no hurricane.
我一直在等你 喀俄涅
I've been waiting for you, Khione.
你是唯一一个
You're the only one left
我必须在棋盘上拿下的棋子
that I have to take off the board
在我得到我想要的一切之前--
before I can get everything I want--
也是唯一一个能保护她的人
the only one who can protect her.
所以 来吧
So.. let's do this.
放马过来
Bring it on.
你变得不一样了
Something's different about you.
神速力帮助了我 让我接受了
The Speed Force helped me embrace
我体内蕴含的力量 那可是很强大的力量
all the power that's inside me, and it is a lot of power.
但我不想伤害你
But I don't wanna hurt you,
所以我准备 给你一次机会
so I'm gonna give you one more chance.
离开我朋友的身体
Leave my friend's body
还有连滚带爬回到 不管你从宇宙哪个洞冒出来的地方
and crawl back to whatever hole in the universe you came from.
那可不是机会
There's not a chance.
你瞧 如果你想干掉我
See, if you wanna take me out,
你就得杀死你的好朋友
you've got to murder your best friend.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你的人生导师在给你喂心灵鸡汤的时候
Oh, did your life coach not get into the nitty-gritty
没有跟你透露一些细节吗?
with you when she gave you your little pep talk?
事情是这样
So here's the deal.
马克--他还在这 我也不会离开这副身体
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表