剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
怎么了?
What?
不喜欢自助的鸡翅?
Not a fan of buffet chicken wings?
不喜欢 - 你知道我们真正想要的是什么吗?
Mm-mm. - You know what we really need?
需要分散我们对现状的注意力
A distraction from our current situation.
我正在覆盖城市的电力网
I'm overriding the city power grid.
就快好了 就快好了 五秒钟
Almost there, almost there! Five seconds.
你们俩在干什么呢? - 没什么
What are you two up to? - Nothing.
没什么 - 什么都没干
No. - No, nothing.
我们就是-- 你知道的 我们就是在
We just--you know, we were just, uh,
祈求一点节奏上的变化
hoping for a little change of pace.
就现在 - 对 我同意
Right now! - Yes, I agree.
分散注意力 马上就好
One distraction coming in three...
没有人会来救你们的
No one's coming to save you.
二... - 我们不需要拯救
Two... - We don't need saving.
一... - 需要的人是你
One... - You do.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
去拿戒指
Get the ring!
真棒
Ooh, nice!
放开我 你个傻帽
Get off of me, you asshat!
看啊 又是我们这个情景
Oh, here we are again.
一把枪抵在贝琪的身上
Becky with a gun against her,
而你对此什么都做不了
and you can't do anything about it.
嘿 笨蛋
Hey, dumbass.
永远不要和一位超级女人打赌
Never bet against a superwoman.
♪ 法兰克·辛纳屈 歌♥曲 "幸运女神" ♪
♪ Frank Sinatra's "Luck Be a Lady" ♪
你觉得自己幸运吗 小子?
Are you feeling lucky, punk?
反正我知道我是幸运的
'Cause I know I am.
朝她们开枪 杀死她们所有人
Shoot 'em! Shoot them all.
♪ 幸运女神 ♪
♪ Luck, be a lady ♪
♪ 幸运啊 如果你可曾是一位女神 ♪
♪ Luck, if you've ever been a lady to begin with ♪
♪ 幸运啊 今晚当回女神吧 ♪
♪ Luck, be a lady tonight ♪
等下 大家都还好吗?
Wait, is everyone okay?
♪ 幸运女神 ♪
♪ Luck, be a lady ♪
我们都好
Yeah, we're fine.
给克莱默打电♥话♥吧
Call Kramer.
有一些脏衣服留给她带走清洗
She's got some dirty laundry to pick up.
刚刚这可真好玩啊
Well, that was fun.
我会说我们可是三位超酷的女神
I would say that we are three badass bitches.
远远不止
And a whole lot more.
干杯
Cheers.
我们团队配合得挺不错的 不是吗?
We do make one damn good team, don't we?
是的
We do.
你知道 依旧有一些事情我不太明白
You know, there's still something I don't get.
在中城公报传媒的时候你的超能力失控了
Your powers went haywire at CCC Media,
但在奥肖内西酒吧的时候却又好了
but were working at O'Shaughnessy's.
而这两个情景下 贝琪都在 戒指也都在她的手上啊
And Becky was in both places and still had her ring on,
所以 怎么她的坏运气超能力没对你生效呢?
so why didn't her bad luck powers work on you?
因为它们从来没生效过
Because they never did.
就像你之前说过的 查克
It's like what you said earlier, Chuck.
那矩阵戒指将贝琪的坏运气能力全转移到她自己身上了
The matrix ring turned Becky's bad luck onto herself,
而不是其她人身上
not others.
那为什么塞西尔当时--
Then why did Cecile--
因为我当时状态不好
Because I wasn't myself.
我当时太想念我的家人了
I was missing my family so bad,
而我又一直睡在沙发上 而不是我的床上
and I was sleeping on a couch instead of in my own bed.
我整夜都在担心
I was up all night worrying
担心我对珍娜来说不是一位足够好的妈妈
that I wasn't being a good enough mom to Jenna.
正是这点让我的超能力失控了...
That's what threw my powers off...
直到一位好朋友带我回归正轨
until a good friend set me straight.
然后她就又回到了平时那个凶狠的模样
And she became her usual badass self.
你猜怎么了?
Oh, and guess what?
既然现在克莱默已经 以袭击多米为由将托尼放进了监狱
Now that Kramer has put Tony on ice for Dom's attack,
贝琪从此以后就可以和她的男友过上幸福的生活了
Becky can live happily ever after with her beau.
他昨晚从昏迷中苏醒了过来
He woke up from his coma last night.
他会没事的
He's gonna be just fine.
他不是唯一一位感到幸运的人
He's not the only one feeling lucky.
哦是吗?
Oh, really?
好了
Okay.
哦抱歉 - 我的错
Oh, sorry. - My bad.
没事 赶紧去开个房♥吧
No worries. Just get a room.
或者 事实上...阿莱格娜 留下吧
Or actually...Allegra, stay.
不是你 查克 无意冒犯
Not you, Chuck. No offense.
我只是--我还没那么冷静
I'm just-- I'm not quite that chill.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不要再睡在办公室里了
Well, I am done sleeping at the office,
但我是说 我仍旧需要一些陪伴
but I mean, I could still use some company
毕竟这个房♥子可大得很
in this big ol' empty house,
而据我所听 你讨厌你的住♥宅♥
and last I heard, you hate your current residence.
而我恰好有一间空卧室
And I have a spare bedroom.
塞西尔 你是认真的吗?
Cecile, are you serious?
你想让我搬过去和你一起住?
You want me to move in with you?
考虑一下 好吗?
Think about it, okay?
我的火车还有一小时就要发动了
My train leaves in an hour,
而既然我没能赶上昨日的火车
and since I missed it last night,
那我就要在那多待上一天了
I am gonna stay an extra day,
这也意味着 你有三天的周末时间搬进来
which means you have a three-day weekend to settle in,
要让自己感到舒适
make yourself comfortable.
还有件事 我那间空卧室 可要比你整间公♥寓♥都要大
Also, my spare bedroom is bigger than your whole entire apartment.
好的 我-我同意了
Yeah, I'm--I'm sold.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
是吗? - 是
Yeah? - Yeah.
太谢谢你了 你不会后悔的
Thank you so much. You will not regret this.
我不会的 我不会的 室友
I know it. I know it, roomie.
好了 我要去收拾我的东西了 - 好的
Okay, I'm gonna get my stuff. - Okay.
休斯顿 我们有横幅了
Houston, we have a banner.
所以呢 我大部分的行李都还没拿出来
So most of my stuff is unpacked.
你想要今晚过来帮我一块安置家具吗?
Do you want to come over tonight and help me decorate?
那是肯定的 队长
Ah, that's an affirmative, Captain.
你们俩可真甜蜜
You guys are so sweet.
冰霜以前称芹菜为兔子食物
Frost used to call celery rabbit food.
那兔子真会吃东西
Then rabbits have excellent taste.
我打赌她会很喜欢你的
I bet she really would've liked you.
我希望吧
I hope so.
他们回来了
They're coming.
藏起来 快藏起来
Hide! Hide!
惊喜
Surprise!
哦 等等 这是一场--
Oh, wait, this is a--
肯定是一场迎婴派对 - 宝贝
Definitely a baby shower. - Baby.
是啊 我们想着还有什么时候 能比现在更好呢?
Yeah. We figured no time like the present, right?
巴里
Barry.
我终于开始有点感触了
It's finally starting to hit me.
我也是Me too.
我们的诺拉马上就会降临了
Our Nora's gonna be here soon.
伙计们 - 你们啊
Guys. - You guys.
这真的太-- - 快过来
This is-- - Come here.
所以是什么事这么着急?
So what's so important it couldn't wait?
自喀俄涅在休息室下了一场雪后
Uh, so after Khione's little snow dusting in the lounge,
我就将她的化验结果 发给了唐豪瑟实验室的克尔拉
I sent her test results to Carla at Tannhauser Labs.
就是为了证实我的理论
Just wanted to confirm my analysis.
何必呢?我确定你的理论是准确的
Why? I'm sure it was accurate.
你可是个天才 - 谢谢
You're a genius. - Thanks.
但是 额...
But, uh, well...
我只是想搞清楚不是我疯了
I just wanted to make sure that I'm not nuts.
因为这些发现
'Cause these findings,
我从未见过任何与它们相同的东西
I have never seen anything like them.
好吧 这些是喀俄涅的?不可能
Okay, these are Khione's? They can't be.
这--这没有任何暗物质或是冷聚变的踪迹
There's--there's no dark matter or cold fusion traces.
切斯特 这肯定是哪里搞错了
Chester, there has to be a mistake.
她让室内下起了雪
She made it snow indoors.
她很明显是位超人类
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表