剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
好吧 如果是妮娅在这里 而她们都睡着了--
Well, if Nia is here and they're both asleep--
这肯定就不会是巧合
Then that can't be a coincidence.
联♥系♥一下卡拉 或者布莱尼 或者琼恩 怎么样?
What about contacting Kara, or Brainy or J'on?
他们要比我们更了解 妮娅的超能力
I mean, they know Nia's powers better than we do.
巴里 我试过了 他们都不在地球上
Barry, I checked. They're all off world.
好吧 我们必须要做点什么
Okay, well, we have to try something.
我--我要去联络联盟的人了
I'm gonna--I'm gonna call the League,
西斯科 迪格 所有我能想到的人
Cisco, Dig, anyone I can think of.
好吧 我去和他谈谈
Okay, I'll go talk to him.
哦 天
Oh, man.
他们大脑皮层的神经功能正在快速衰退
The neural functions in their cerebral cortexes are sinking fast.
如果爱瑞丝和妮娅不尽快醒过来
If Iris and Nia don't wake up soon,
她们就可能会陷入到 永久的昏迷状态
they could fall into a permanent comatose state.
我们是两个聪明能干的女性
We are two badass, smart women.
我们能解决这件事情的 对吧?
We can figure this out, right?
妮娅 如果我们不能醒过来
Nia, if we can't wake up,
那现实中会发生什么?
what happens to us on the outside?
我的孩子会怎么样? - 我不知道
What happens to my baby? - I don't know.
爱瑞丝 机器又出问题了
Iris, it's happening again.
快点 快点 - 好吧 磨豆机--
Hurry. Hurry! - Okay, the bean--
磨豆机完全卡住了
Bean popper's totally jammed.
电阻线圈过热了
Resistor coil is overheating.
这是苏门答腊岛密♥码♥
It's a Code Sumatra.
苏门答腊岛密♥码♥是什么东西? - 你好
What's a Code Sumatra? - Hello!
我的咖啡什么时候能好
I'd like my coffee sometime today.
马上来
Yes!
你知道该怎么做吗?
Do you know what to do here?
额... - 我不能
Um... - I can't.
不好意思 我知道怎么做
I'm so sorry. Yes, I do.
切斯特 - 我在
Chester. - Yeah.
你能修好任何东西 - 是的
You know how to fix anything. - Right.
对吧? - 对
Right? - Right.
好 把吉特斯想象成你的工具箱
Okay, so just imagine that Jitters is your toolbox.
这就是我的工具箱 好的
It's my toolbox. Yes, yes, yes.
我可以把--
I could disassemble the--
机器里的加热器拆除
the space heater in the storage room,
然后拆成零件
strip it for parts, yeah.
手持式起沫器还能用吧?
And the handheld frother still works, right?
是的 - 我们可以用它
Yeah. - We can use that
完成马可的订单
to finish Marco's order.
马上做 宝贝 别担心
On it, babe. Don't worry.
他们都说我是世界上最快的男人
They call me the fastest man alive.
你是怎么知道如何经营咖啡店的?
How do you know how to run a coffee shop?
哦 我以前是这里的咖啡师
Oh, I used to be a barista here.
我当时很喜欢在这里工作
I really loved it.
管理得好 老板 - 谢谢
Great managing, boss. - Thanks.
快到下班时间了 要一起吃晚饭吗?
It's almost quitting time. Want to get dinner?
吃芝士薯条怎么样?
Somewhere with cheese fries?
我觉得很不错
I would love that.
真的? - 真的
Yeah? - Yeah.
那就这么定了 - 好
All right. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
屋里是变热了吗? - 没有啊 怎么了?
Is it hot in here? - No, why?
马可 你的咖啡好了
Marco, it's ready.
爱瑞丝 我们得走了
Iris, we need to go.
现在就走
Right now.
彩弹射击很有趣
So paintball was interesting.
别担心 今天是放松训练时间
Don't worry. We got plenty more stops
我们还有很多事可以做
on the chill chill chill train tonight!
哦 你喜欢地下狂欢吗?
Oh, do you like underground raves?
我喜欢跳舞 但是我想我们能不能
I love dancing, but I thought
做一些更令人放松的事
maybe we'd do something a little more relaxing,
能滋养身体和灵魂的事?
something to nurture the body and soul?
清楚明白
I hear you loud and clear.
酒保 来几杯烈酒 谢谢
Barkeep, some shots, please.
马上来
Absolutely.
这是你经常点的 很高兴见到你
There are your usuals. It's good to see you.
哦 我之前从没来过这里
Oh, I've never been here before.
而且我也不喝酒
And I don't drink.
今天真是太棒了 对吧?
So today's been amazing, right?
是的 其实我在想
Yeah, I was actually thinking
也许我们可以去植物研究园
that maybe we could go to the Arboretum.
我听说它们很晚才关门
I know they're open late tonight.
哦 我想到了 不如我们去午夜轮滑德比吧?
Oh, I know. Why don't we hit up the midnight roller derby?
几点了?
What time is it?
马克 为什么我们不能做些 我想做的事?
Mark, why aren't we doing anything that I wanna do?
额 因为我们只应该做刺♥激♥的事
Uh, because we should only be doing exciting things.
你知道的 而不是在花♥园♥里遛弯什么的
You know, not walking around in a garden.
那--那非常无聊
It's--it's boring.
谁说的?
Says who?
每个有脉搏的人
Everybody with a pulse!
你就不能像...
Can't you be more like...
冰霜一样?
Frost?
你有没有觉得很热 心跳加速?
Do you feel hot, heart racing?
有 怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
纳尔托星的传说中有一个词描述了这个现象
The Naltorian mystics had a word for something like this.
它大致可以翻译为躁狂睡眠
It roughly translates to angry sleep.
它指的是 如果你在梦里呆的太久
Basically, if you stay in a dream too long,
你的身体就会开始从紧张压力中
your body starts to experience trauma
经受创伤
from the intense strain.
所以我们时间紧迫?
So we're on a clock?
你看 梦总会把我们日常生活里的问题 反馈回我们
Look, dreams always reflect back to us the problems of our everyday lives.
所以也许如果 我们可以破解你的梦的关键 我们就能出去
So maybe if we can crack the code of your dreams, we can get out.
你在现实世界里
Is there anything that you're struggling with
有没有任何烦心事? - 没有什么重要的事
in the real world? - No, nothing important.
我的意思是 我想要的东西我都有
I mean, I have everything that I could want.
我--我怀孕了 我--我的事业正在升起
I--I'm pregnant. I--my career is taking off.
我有巴里
I have Barry.
一定还有什么东西
There must be something.
我不知道 我不知道应该告诉你什么
I don't know. I--I don't know what to tell you.
我想在吉特斯咖啡店时 我感受到了一些很多年都没感受过的东西
I guess back at Jitters, I felt something that I haven't felt in years.
在一个我可以五点准时打卡下班的世界里 是很棒的一件事
Being in a world where I could clock out at 5:00, it was nice.
我可以选择怎么度过我的一天
I could choose how to spend my day,
我的晚上 我的未来
my evenings, my future.
也许我只是希望我可以一直感受这种自♥由♥
Maybe I just wish that I could always feel that kind of freedom.
怎么了?
What is it?
刚刚发生什么了? - 这个房♥间
What just happened? - This room.
我们在哪儿? - 这个房♥间
Where are we? - This room,
这曾出现在我的梦里
it was in my dream.
我觉得我们的梦境在融合
I think our dreams are merging.
不 不要 不要在这里 不要是现在
No, this can't happen, not here, not now.
妮娅 这是不是…… - 我看到你死的地方
Nia, is this where-- - I saw you die.
爱瑞丝 我们已经不在同一个梦里了
Iris, we're not sharing a dream anymore.
我们在同一个噩梦里
We're sharing a nightmare.
跑
Run!
她们的体温在上升
Their fevers are spiking.
一零四 一零四点二 还在升高
104, 104.2. They keep going up.
为什么会这样? - 我不知道
Why is this happening? - I don't know.
但如果她们的体温继续升高的话--
But if their body temps keep getting higher--
我们得联♥系♥巴里 他--他需要在这里
We should get Barry. He--he needs to be here.
是的 我知道 但是我们
Yeah, I know, but what are we
应该告诉他什么 没希望了?
supposed to tell him, that it's hopeless?
他要失去一切了?
He's gonna lose everything?
嘿 会没事的
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
你确定?
Are you sure?
因为我可不确定
Because I'm not.
他们不可能这么快就追上我们的
There's no way they could have caught up with us that fast.
噩梦里面没有规则可言
No rules in a nightmare.
妮娅 那就是你梦里的女人吗?
Nia, is that the woman from your dreams?
是
Yup.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表