剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
是什么改变了你呢
What changed you?
是罗德里克 行了吗
Oh, Roderick, okay?
罗德里克
Roderick.
你为了保护他而做出了改变
You changed to keep him safe?
真是不错呢
That's beautiful.
但这并不等同于彻底的改头换面
But that's not real change,
对不对
is it?
为了你所爱的人而做出的改变
Deciding to change for the person you love
并不代表那就是你心之所向
doesn't mean you've decided who you wanna be.
那是个你要为你自己而做出的选择
That's a choice you still have to make for yourself,
对不对
isn't it?
拜托请告诉我
Please tell me
你有所发现
you found something.
我们得把凯特琳跟冰霜弄回来
We have to get Caitlin and Frost back.
做不到
We can't.
这是真的吗
- Is this really true?
我读了十几遍
- I read it a dozen times.
在他最初的实验中
In his original experiment,
托马斯·斯♥诺♥试图创造出个凯特琳2.0版
Thomas Snow tried to create a Caitlin 2. 0,
能对肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症免疫的版本
one that would be immune to ALS,
但相反 他创造出了一个
but instead, he created a daughter
有两种混合意识的女儿
with two mixed consciousnesses,
当他试图逆转的时候
and when he tried to reverse it,
发现
he found out
逆转过程会杀掉二者之一
the process would kill one of them.
这也是托马斯从没建造自己冷冻舱的原因
That's why Thomas never built his own CRC,
因为他同时爱着凯特琳跟冰霜
because he loved both Caitlin and Frost.
他不忍♥心失去任何一个
He couldn't bear to lose either of them.
就像我们一样
Just like us.
巴里 要是斯♥诺♥进到了那台机器中
Barry, if Snow goes into that machine,
然后凯特琳跟冰霜只能回来一个
and only Caitlin or Frost can come back
我们得选择
We're gonna have to choose
带哪个回来
who to bring back.
凯特琳跟我说的最后一件事
You know, the last thing Caitlin said to me
就是她永远不会停止复活冰霜
was that she'd never stop trying to bring back Frost.
我们要尊重她的意愿 尊重她的计划
We need to honor her by honoring her plan.
马克 我们都清楚
Mark, we're all pretty clear
你的意见了 我想听听大家意见
on your opinion. I wanna hear everybody else's.
好吧
Okay.
我支持复活冰霜
I vote to bring back Frost
马克说的对
Mark's right
凯特琳帮我们选好了
Caitlin chose for us.
这本就是她的计划 所以选择冰霜就是尊重她
This was her plan, so choosing Frost honors her.
对不对 查克
Right, Chuck?
查克
Chuck?
不好意思 但是
sorry, but, uh,
不是
but no.
爱兰歌♥娜 当初死亡风暴把我爸复活
Allegra, look, when Deathstorm brought my dad back,
教会了我一件事
it taught me one thing:
就是复活死者
that resurrecting the dead
是反自然的
is unnatural.
现在 我不想选
Now, I don't wanna choose,
但非让我选的话
but if I have to,
我选择凯特琳
I'd choose Caitlin,
因为从科学层面上来说
cause when I run through the science,
这样才是最合理的
it's what makes the most sense to me.
二比一
it's two to one.
我猜猜
Let me guess:
你支持切斯特对不对
you're with Chester, right?
这样 你的超级老公就能跟你一起选凯特琳了
That way, your super- hubby can tip tl e scales to Caitlin.
不是 我选择冰霜
Uh, no I choose Frost.
我有自己的理由 但这就是我想选的
I have my reasons, but that's how I feel.
那就是三比一了
Well, it's three to one.
我需要多些时间考虑一下
I just need more time to think about it.
想考虑多久都随你 老大
Well, think about it all you want, boss man,
但八小时之后 我就动手了
but in eight hours, I'm doing this,
不管你同不同意 如果你想阻止我
with or without you, and if you try to stop me,
后果出了什么事都只能怪你自己
you'll have no one but yourself to blame for the fallout.
他可以怪我
He can blame me.
你们是一家人
You all are a family.
现在却出现分歧 这都是我的错
Now you're being torn apart, and it's all my fault?
我希望自己从没出生过
I wish I'd never been born.
有史以来最烂的一天
Worst day ever.
斯♥诺♥错了
Snow is wrong.
不是她的错
It's not her fault.
是我的
It's mine.
在我摧毁凯特琳实验室之前
The last thing I said to Caitlin
跟她说的最后一句话是
before I destroyed her lab was,
对不起
I'm sorry. "
事实上 我并不觉得抱歉
The truth is, I wasn't.
巴里 我之所以选择冰霜
Barry, the reason that I chose Frost
是因为第一次在我有机会的时候
was because I didn't choose her the first time,
我没有选她
when I had the chance.
这也是我选择复活冰霜的原因
That's why I chose to bring Frost back:
因为她活着的时候 我并没有选择她
because I didn't choose her when she was alive.
怎么了
What is it?
凯特琳踏入冷冻舱的那一刻
The moment Caitlin stepped
她已经做出了决定
into the CRC, she made her own choice
决定自己想要什么
about what she wanted,
自己想成为谁
who she wanted to be.
要我们一直以来
And what if we've been
都想错了呢
thinking about this all wrong?
我知道我们要做什么了
I know what we need to do.
你好
Hello.
你叫 斯♥诺♥ 对吧
It's, uh, Snow, right?
塞西尔
Cecile,
超能人类律师
meta- human attorney
以及超能人类英雄
and meta- human superhero.
马克跟我提起过你
Mark told me all about you.
你喜欢这个天气吗
You enjoying the weather?
我喜欢下雨
I love the rain.
我喜欢大自然所有现象
I love all of nature.
会让我感觉
It just- - it makes me feel so
很平静
at peace.
是 能看出来
Yeah, I can see that.
这是因为自然万物都有其目的
- It's because everything in nature has a purpose.
就像你一样 你也有目的
just like you. You have a purpose.
你会帮助别人
You help people.
我只是
I just
我希望知道自己的目的是什么
I wish I knew what my purpose was.
感觉很奇怪
It's strange.
现在 我感觉自己跟所有生物都紧密相连
Right now, I feel so connected to all living things,
却又如此孤立
and yet so disconnected
无援
and alone.
你知道你是第一个
Do you know that you're the first person
我读不懂你感受的人吗
whose feelings I can't read?
一般来说
Usually,
出现这种情况我会担心
ooh, that is something I'd be worried about,
但现在却说不好了
but I don't know.
这次并没有担心
Not this time.
不知怎么了 你给人感觉就像个朋友
Somehow, you just seem like a friend.
那咱们就做朋友吧
Then let's be.
朋友
Friends.
很好笑吗
Was that funny?
我是个有意思的人吗
Am I a funny person?
那就太好了
That would be nice.
你是个很真诚的人
You are very genuine,
这种人很罕见的
and that is rare.
谢了
Thanks.
我听说其他队员
So I heard about what the rest of the team
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表