剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Get everybody out of here!
快走 大家 跑起来
Come on, people, move!
发生什么了?
What's happening?
不行不行 回你办公室去
Uh-uh, get back in your office.
我们得阻止那泄露 - 不
We need to stop that leak! - No.
你得保护你的孩子
You have got to protect your baby!
如果你想帮忙的话 就叫后援 好吗?
If you wanna help, call for backup, okay?
莫里斯?
Maurice?
哦 不 他们怎么了?
Oh, no. What's wrong with them?
爱瑞丝说是燃气泄露了
Iris said it was a gas leak.
他们一定是吸了灭火系统里的哈龙
It must be halon from the fire suppression system.
他们还活着吗?
Are they alive?
他们的心跳非常微弱
Their heartbeats are so faint.
好吧 如果他们吸入了哈龙
Well, if they were breathing in halon,
那么大脑就是缺氧了
their brains were starved of oxygen.
我不知道我们应该做什么能帮助他们
I don't know what we can do to help them.
我知道
I do.
你在对他们做什么?
What are you doing to them?
在他们体内种植植物细胞
Growing plant cells inside their body
来帮助他们呼吸
to help them breathe.
你什么时候会的这个?
Since when can you do that?
别担心
Don't worry.
你的肺刚刚开始适应呼吸
Your lungs are just getting used to breathing again.
我的胸膛
My chest!
要着火了
It's on fire!
这比吸入催泪瓦斯还难受
It's worse than breathing in tear gas!
你对我们做了什么?
What the hell did you do to us?
对不起 我没想吓你们的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
只需要等几分钟 你们的身体
Just give it a few minutes, and your bodies
就会恢复正常
will be back to normal.
我不知道你是谁 但离我们远点
I don't know what you are, but stay away from us!
刚刚都是些啥啊?
What the hell was all that?
等等
Hang on.
阿莱格娜去哪了?
Where's Allegra?
不
No.
阿莱格娜 醒醒
Allegra, wake up!
阿莱格娜
Allegra!
醒醒 阿莱格娜
Wake up, Allegra!
我不明白
I just don't understand.
她醒不过来
She's not waking up.
我是说 这是哈龙气体造成的吗?
I mean, did the halon gas do this to her?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
我很抱歉 切斯特
I'm so sorry, Chester.
她在那之前 就离开了我的办公室
She just left my office.
她是想来帮我 然后--
She was trying to help me, and--
我分♥析♥完阿莱格娜·加西亚的症状
I finished analyzing Allegra Garcia's symptoms.
她似乎患上了急性辐射综合征
She appears to be suffering from acute radiation syndrome.
有证据说明是钴-97同位素爆♥炸♥导致的
There is evidence of a blast of the cobalt-97 isotope.
她被钴辐射攻击了?
She was attacked with cobalt radiation?
这也就是说不管是谁掠走了巴里--
That means whoever took Barry--
那个人也攻击了阿莱格娜
Also attacked Allegra.
有人盯上我们小队了
Someone is coming after this team.
那辐射让巴里消失了
The radiation made Barry disappear.
它没有让他陷入昏迷 就像阿莱格娜那样
It didn't put him into a coma, like it did with Allegra.
我们不确定这点
We don't know that.
不管他在哪 都可能处于昏迷状态
He could be comatose wherever he went.
嘿 不管巴里在哪
Hey, wherever Barry is,
不管他发生了什么
and whatever happened to him,
我们得信任他能 照顾好他自己
we need to trust that he can take care of himself,
因为现在 我们也自身难保
'cause right now, we've all got targets on our backs.
我们每个人都可能是下一个目标
Any one of us could be next.
喀俄涅 关于你在中城公报那里做的事
Khione, what you did at CCC Media,
你觉得你能治好
do you think maybe you could cure
阿莱格娜的辐射中毒吗?
Allegra's radiation poisoning?
我只能从人们身上驱逐出非自然的东西
I can only expel the unnatural from people,
而钴同位素即是自然规律的一部分
and the cobalt isotope is part of the natural order.
那我们先把这个地方封锁吧 好吗?
Let's lock this place down then, shall we?
喀俄涅和我可以一起调查大楼
Khione and I can survey the building together.
然后 爱瑞丝 这段时间里
And, Iris, for the time being,
不如你先待在时间穹顶里?
maybe you should wait in the time vault?
我没法在那里面帮忙寻找巴里
I can't help look for Barry from inside of there.
你是-- - 让我处理那把
What-- - Let me handle that.
我刚刚重置好卫星
I just started resetting the satellites
来扫描钴同位素
to scan for the cobalt isotope.
算法♥正♥好还需要一个小时完成
The algorithm just needs another hour.
好的
Okay.
我们要注意安全 好吗?
Let's stay safe, yeah?
我们得保证在巴里回来时 大家都活着
We need to make sure that everyone is alive when Barry gets back.
太不可置信了
It's unbelievable.
你看起来和斯旺警探一模一样
You look exactly like Detective Thawne.
你有带身份证件吗 希尔莫先生?
Do you have any ID on you, Mr. Gilmore?
是希尔莫博士
Dr. Gilmore.
有什么问题吗?
There a problem?
抱歉
Sorry.
没问题
No.
你想再跟我说一下 你是怎么找到这个档案的吗 ?
You wanna tell me again how you found this file?
我们已经说过这个了
We've been through this!
我在水星实验室的办公室被闪电击中了
There was a lightning strike in my office at Mercury Labs.
我醒来的时候 它就在那里 盯着我
When I woke up, it was there, staring at me.
我突然有一种感觉 我需要
And I suddenly had this feeling that I needed
去更多地了解斯旺警探
to know more about Detective Thawne
还有为什么他跟我这么像
and why he looks just like me.
可你觉得我在胡言乱语
You think I'm crazy.
你知道吗?算了吧
You know what? Forget this.
保管好你的机密文件
Keep your classified file.
我不再需要它了
I don't need it anyway.
等等
Wait.
我跟斯旺警探是同事
I worked with Detective Thawne.
他当时是一位审查官 而我只是一个菜鸟
And even though he was a vet and I was a rookie,
他还是特意让我感到受欢迎
he went out of his way to make me feel welcome.
我觉得我们都没能从他的死中走出来
I don't think any of us ever really got over his death.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
他的死因那部分 在死亡报告中被抹黑了
His cause of death was redacted in the report.
从没有官方出来说明过
Never got an official story.
可悲的是 这不是中城
Sadly, not the only mysterious death
唯一发生的离奇死亡案件
to happen in Central City.
找到她
Find her.
你听到什么声音吗?
Did you hear something?
什么声音?
Hear what?
找到她
Find her!
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我要走了
I need to leave.
别走 等会
Wait. Please!
我可以帮你
Let me help you!
休息室看起来很干净
Lounge looks clear.
你还好吗?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我和塞西尔一直保持这联♥系♥ 这让你不高兴了吗?
You upset that I've been in touch with Cecile?
完全没有
No, not at all.
我只是很高兴你去找人聊天了
I'm glad you had someone to talk to.
只是 在过去这几个月里
It's just, these last few months,
我有很多想跟你聊的事情
there were so many things I wanted to talk to you about.
但我猜你不想和我讲话
I guess you just didn't wanna talk to me.
我...
I...
不是-- 听我说 我--
It's not-- Look, I--
在过去七个月里
I spent the last seven months
我试着理清自己的思路
trying to get my head on straight, you know,
好让我接受自己的--我所感觉到的悲痛
so that I could accept my-- my grief, which I think I have.
除此我还学会了...
But I also learned that...
有时候 人们也会渐渐疏远
sometimes, people grow apart.
尤其是当你有我们这样的羁绊时
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表